Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelySandra89 - Slovakian Touring princess 1day Birmingham  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Jawbreak

LovelyDandra89 - On tour - one day in Birmingham.

A very well reviewed touring Slovakian princess

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 One Hour
Comms: All comms by text
Services requested:  French Kissing, Oral With, Reverse Oral, Sex in as many positions as possible, GFE. Oral Without is extra (£10) Which I didn't want.
Venue: Apartment  just of broad street. Granville Street.
The Girl: Name was Sandra as title states - Slovakian 
Body: size 6-8 more to the size 8 Slim, sexy, tight
Face: 9/10 IMO, slightly spotty (as normal for a girl that has to wear makeup for very long periods).
Breast : Small lovely pink responsive nipples
Hair: Long Blonde hair.
Pussy: Shaven - slightly bristly, lovely meaty lips  :P

The Journey:
Texted half hour before meet to say I was on my way  :thumbsup:
Got near to five ways roundabout and got stuck behind an accident and had to message Sandra that I would be late,
Her reply was "oh you are not coming then"
I reply back "I am coming 100% I'm just letting you know I'm running late".
I arrive at the location and head straight to the SIP Car Park £1 - 1 Hour or £2- yes you've guessed it 2 Hours.
I text Sandra, I'm outside as I park up and get the Parking sorted and she texts back apt number  floor details.
Now if I said I ran up the road to her building, would be an understatement - If I was racing Usain Bolt, They would take his medals and give then to me - I kid you not.
Once at the apartment I get buzzed in and take a breather (sharp intakes of breath and compose myself).

The Main Event:
I make my way to the world famous room and knock on the door and as normal the door opens and I walk in.
Once the door closes behind me, I see Sandra for the first time and I think Yes
She is slim, blonde and in my modest opinion very pretty not too tall and not too short as her profile states about 5ft 5 inches tall.
Sandra was wearing a matching red Bra and knickers with red negligee and light brown hold up tights.
As she closes the door, she says hi and gives me a kiss on the lips.
Her accent is so sexy and has me hard straight away, I tell her I'm out of breath as I have just run down the road, Sandra just shrugs my comment off and says you are here now and that's what matters - Sandra shows me to the bed room and asks me if I'd like to shower before we begin,
As always I accept and Sandra hands me a towel, I get shown the shower and more kissing ensues before I start to undress and pop off to shower , oh we exchange the costmary paperwork before I do shower.
Quick wash of my parts ( which were already showered clean 35 - 45 mins before) and jump out of the shower and back into the bed room where Sandra was pouring the wine I had brought for us to drink and lighten the mood for our one hour of fun.
After Some idle banter and a few sups of wine, I move in for some kissing Sandra responds and we go in to some real passionate French kissing and tonguing each other's lips - not too much tongues as I'm not much into that.
Few more sups of wine again and Sandra tells me to lose the towel which was still wrapped around my waist, as I remove the towel Sandra undoes her bra to reveal her tiny tities - her little pink pert nipples inviting me to lick them and nibble them.
As I enjoy her breasts, Sandra takes a hold of mini me and starts to rub me up and down slowly.
Sandra stops kissing me and says let's  get on the bed.
Once on the bed we start kissing again and Sandra asks me which position would I like her in first, I get up and move to the side of the bed and say lay on the edge of the bed I want to eat you first, She smiles and says "oh bed you can't eat me because people will miss me" in her sexy Slovak accent - that voice is a real turn on.
Anyway she lays on the edge of the bed and I start by kissing her on the lips and working my way down to her neck, shoulders , then her tiny titties making sure I pay her pert little nipples some good attention , then move down to her abdomen, kissing her naval and lightly biting her hips as I move closer to her pussy, I pause to kiss and bite her inner thigh and move to her pussy - Sandra was moaning and panting - not sure how much of this was put on for my benefit but I didn't care as I was busy with my own agenda
I start to kiss and lick Sandra's outer lips and notice her meaty inner lips she tastes fresh and sweet , I suck her lips into my mouth and Sandra responds with a more realistic moan, which signals to me that I'm doing something right.
I spend quite a long time giving Sandra oral - I do like to much a meaty pussy
When I do come back up for air Sandra starts more passionate kissing and tell me to get back on the bed so that she can return the favour, I smile and get on the bed and lay down, More kissing ensues as Sandra gets on top, she starts by rubbing herself up and down mini me, then slightly wanking me while kissing my nipples and then rubs mini me on her nipples while keeping eye contact all the time.
On with the condom and some serious oral begins, first slow and gentle, then some full on throat and tongue slapping, Sandra understands that she has to deliver more sensation giving oral with a condom and boy does she deliver.
Sandra tried her damndest to make me cum, deep throating, sloppy BJ, cheek slapping, hand working my sack as she sucked for dear life.
After quite a while I told Sandra that I do not Cum very often from oral sex and she looked quite surprised and said men never say that to me or words to that effect , I say sorry maybe I have a problem and smile, Sandra once again shrugs it off and says how you want me, I say I want to eat you again, so she moves up the bed and plants her pussy on my mouth while I'm still laying there.
Once again I start to vigorously lick and suck her sweet wet pussy, happily nibbling her meaty lips.
Sandra pulls away from me and says it's time to fuck, she reaches for the lube and slightly lubes up  my rock hard member and applies a small amount to her pussy
Sandra eases herself on to me and starts to build up a good rhythm and before I could catch my breath Sandra begins to really pound down on me , at one stage I thought this wooden bed can't take much more, but Sandra just kept at it, I had to hold onto her as she pumped away on me and all the time her eyes were staring straight into mine.
I pinched her tiny nipples and held onto her ass switching from ass to hips to nipples, just touching her and holding her as she fucked me stupid.
After a while Sandra said new position and I agreed, She said doggie now and who was I to say no, Sandra assumes the position and I push myself into her, the sight is truly worth pausing for and savouring, Sandra and a beautifully sexy shaped ass and I thank my lucky stars that I have found a sexy Eastern European girl that is fit as fuck.
Anyway I start with slow long thrusts and build up speed and as I do I lean forwards to kiss Sandra's shoulders and back, but as I do Sandra lowers herself  onto the bed, so now we are in prone bone and I feel her pert ass pushing against me. I put an arm around her chest area and pull her tightly into me as I thrust into her.
We fuck like this for quite a while and we do work up quite a sweat. :wackogirl:
I say to Sandra this is hard work and she says you are hard work too. W
e stop for a quick drink of wine and Sandra says to me ok you on top now, I say whatever you wish princess and she laughs and says I'm not a princess, but everyone says I'm an angel thrown out of heaven and I say you have lost your halo and sprouted horns you sexy little princess.
We both get back on the bed and start fucking again in mish, while we fuck we start to kiss and nibble at each other lips, neck and shoulders, Sandra starts to pant and moan again, but this time it's not put on and  we fuck for a while until Sandra says is something wrong.
I knew she was going to ask the question at some point, I say no nothing is wrong at all and say sometimes I don't cum if I have popped one out the night before, to her amazement she said why you can't cum and we start a conversation about blah blah blah as I'm still fully hard inside her, we were that comfortable with each other that it didn't matter. I told her that I'd cum for her next time we meet, Sandra really did look disappointed and said that's not good you don't cum and we started kissing again, she even asked me if it was ok to stop now (as we were out of time) to be fair to Sandra didn't mention or look at the time at all while we were together.
I pull away from Sandra and lay for a few seconds on my back.
Sandra get up and starts to clean herself as she had become quite wet down below, I get up and walk towards my clothes and Sandra comes over and starts kissing me, then says you are cute and says please finish your drink. Sandra gets a wipe and cleans me up and hands me my drink.
We kiss some more and I start to dress, as I dress we keep chatting and occasionally kiss.
I didn't take a shower after our sexy session as we had run over time anyway.
Once dressed Sandra said she would be back In January and would I see her again, after a pause I said yeah sure.. She picked up on the pause and said you are bad, I smiled and said you are beautiful.
Smiles all round and more kissing and then thrown out onto the street with a hop, skip and a fucking great jump :yahoo:

Verdict:  Sandra is an amazing, sexy , slim Slovakian girl, with a great sense of humour, very down to earth, very attentive and fucks like she means to break you in half.
Would I see her again... Just try and stop me   :wacko:

Sorry once again for my long review.. I am trying to make these shorter  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dodo

For fucks sake......I read all that lot getting more and more excited and in the end you never shot your bolt!!!! It's like watching a five day test match that finishes in a draw  :scare:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Jawbreak  :hi:

Been on my HL for quite a while but never bothered as yet.

Offline Jawbreak

For fucks sake......I read all that lot getting more and more excited and in the end you never shot your bolt!!!! It's like watching a five day test match that finishes in a draw  :scare:

What can i say Dodo... ive lost my mojo and my gold Member has become insensitive  :cry:
Banned by:

Offline Littlefoot

Great detailed read jawbreak.

Onto my HL she goes!

:thumbsup:

House MD

Thank you for review  :hi:

Jawbreak write like Tolkien  :hi:.
 When reading your reviews I have the impression that you're a gentleman for woman . Well done mate  :drinks:

Happy New Year Jawbreak :drinks:

House  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review Jawbreak  :hi:

Been on my HL for quite a while but never bothered as yet.

She is worth a jousting or two JK...she does start off slow but once she has warmed up, she does go for broke  :kissgirl:

:hi:
Banned by:

Offline Jawbreak

Thank you for review  :hi:

Jawbreak write like Tolkien  :hi:.
 When reading your reviews I have the impression that you're a gentleman for woman . Well done mate  :drinks:

Happy New Year Jawbreak :drinks:

House  :hi:

thanks for the compliments young sir :)

See you in the other side

:hi:
Banned by: