Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Europe Punting Trip - Looking for a partner  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Nicknickson

Hey guys,

I'm really interested in a europe punting trip - i say europe as it's close to London so I'm thinking flights will be cheap and chances of the girls speaking english is high.

I don't mind going on my own - but after reading some of the forums here it might be good to go with another punter and experience the nightlife as a duo or group. 

I'm open to cities to go to, but i think my criteria would be that it should be legal in that country to punt so it's fairly low risk.  I have been looking at Barcelona, Berlin and Hamburg so far.  Any recommendations or tips would be good.  I've already looked into the FKK scene and interested, but i've always enjoyed walking around the city to punt, whereas the FKK scene seems far out and you need to make a day of it for it to be worthwhile... I'd probably do it once and then move back to walking the streets for a nice hostess bar or brothel... Still, would be up for going if anyone wanted to join.

PM me if you're interested and have anywhere you'd like to go... I'm thinking of going between Feb and end of April time... maybe a week or two max.

Nick

Offline momochan

I just messaged you my times/dates when I am going mate etc , I wanted to ask if you are ok in gang bang situations or just want to fuck in private  :D

Offline Kingy28

I'm off to Berlin next week. Solo i might add so if anyone is going to AG or maybe EW I'd be happy to make your acquaintance. I can't wait. Many thanks to all that have posted about Berlin on UKP.

Offline momochan

I'm off to Berlin next week. Solo i might add so if anyone is going to AG or maybe EW I'd be happy to make your acquaintance. I can't wait. Many thanks to all that have posted about Berlin on UKP.

we  should have a travel announcement section here like ISG  :)

edit - i am going on 11th Jan for a daytrip if you are going again , just gonna pop into airport girls and come back in the evening.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:00:54 pm by momochan »

Offline Boeingboy

I'm off to ffk oase Frankfurt Feb 5th...  :D

Offline pusfunman

I was in Berlin last year on my own and had a good time. I spent three evenings at FKK Artemis. I didn't check out anything else. I'm a bit of a lone wold though and prefer my own company, but even if you are by yourself you'd have a great time!

Sadly I don't have any trips planned just now...

Offline Nicknickson

So I'm thinking Frankfurt - FKK Oase looks interesting so might go there... also the Eros Centres look like they'd be interesting to walk through, kinda like the RLD in Amsterdam but indoors... A few brothels and working girls i can invite to my room. 

Or would it be better to go with Berlin or Hamburg do you think if i'm to do Germany? 

Offline Jerboa

So I'm thinking Frankfurt - FKK Oase looks interesting so might go there... also the Eros Centres look like they'd be interesting to walk through, kinda like the RLD in Amsterdam but indoors... A few brothels and working girls i can invite to my room. 

Or would it be better to go with Berlin or Hamburg do you think if i'm to do Germany?

Not sure why you have Hamburg as a potential city for a punting trip, it must be one of the worst German cities to visit for punting, as its been ruined by the stag do crowd for over 20 years.

Offline Nicknickson

That's what I thought when I've had a look at it on youtube, etc... but thought i'd ask in case it did turn out to be a haven or something.

So Frankfurt is a good choice you reckon?

Offline momochan

That's what I thought when I've had a look at it on youtube, etc... but thought i'd ask in case it did turn out to be a haven or something.

So Frankfurt is a good choice you reckon?

read up here

External Link/Members Only

purpleduke

read up here

External Link/Members Only

Frankfurt and Dusseldorf are top Germany cities about punting. I know well Frankfurt and Dusseldorf scenario. In Frankfurt, there are two great FKK: Manhattan and Sharks. The first one in the city, the second one is in Darmstadt (30 km of distance from Frankfurt). There are also FKK Oase (good place, wonderful location, 20 km of distance from Frankfurt) and FKK Palace.
For me FKK Manhattan and Sharks are the best in Frankfurt. Girls are more friendly than Palace and Oase. Manhattan is smaller than Sharks or Oase, but has a very good atmosphere and good food.
Sharks is a big place with wonderful girls. FKK Oase has some unknows, because some girls are too quick to make sex and you can hit and miss there. But if you have more days to stay, you could visit Oase.
Dusseldorf. First of all, in Frankfurt FKK all girls are naked, in Dusseldorf no. Some girls wear bikini or topless and thong. But it’s always hot to see her.
I visited three place in Dusseldorf area: Magnum, Living room and Golden time. Magnum is a big place, Turkish ownership. It’s a good place but no top, lineup girls and services are average. It’s difficult to find PSE or GFE in Magnum.
Living Room and Golden time are great. In these place, you can find GFE and sometimes PSE sex. Living room are smaller than Golden time, but is the nearest of the two from Dusseldorf city. Golden time is near to Netherlands border.

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks mate, I think I'll definitely hit Manhattan and maybe Sharks... But getting to Sharks seems a mission on public transport... Taxi from my hotel in central frankfurt might be expensive!

For anyone going I'm aiming to be there from the 13th Feb to the 17th.  Would be nice to meet for a drink or something out there! 

Offline Jerboa

Thanks mate, I think I'll definitely hit Manhattan and maybe Sharks... But getting to Sharks seems a mission on public transport... Taxi from my hotel in central frankfurt might be expensive!

For anyone going I'm aiming to be there from the 13th Feb to the 17th.  Would be nice to meet for a drink or something out there!

Take a S-bahn train to Darmstadt, and then a taxi to Sharks.

purpleduke

I remember that taxi from Sharks to come back to Frankfurt is about 50 euro.

Offline Nicknickson

50 eur isn't bad... Will check out the travel using the S train and see which works best... I keep hearing Sharks is the best of the bunch at the moment so will need to check it out... Then I'm stuck between Palace and Manhattan.

Does anyone know how I can get to Oase from the central station?  Google maps only shows by car.. 

purpleduke

50 eur isn't bad... Will check out the travel using the S train and see which works best... I keep hearing Sharks is the best of the bunch at the moment so will need to check it out... Then I'm stuck between Palace and Manhattan.

Does anyone know how I can get to Oase from the central station?  Google maps only shows by car..

I prefer Manhattan, girls more friendly. Palace's girls often want 100 euro to go in the room.
About FKK Oase, you can take S-bahn and go to Friedrichsdorf Taunus. Then take a taxi to Oase, ( I think 10-12 €). To come back to Frankfurt you have to take a taxi outside FKK Oase, because after midnight public trasport is not available. it's the same for FKK Sharks. Taxi to come back from Oase should be about 50-60 euro.

Offline Wanking

I was in Berlin last year on my own and had a good time. I spent three evenings at FKK Artemis. I didn't check out anything else. I'm a bit of a lone wold though and prefer my own company, but even if you are by yourself you'd have a great time!

Sadly I don't have any trips planned just now...

I prefer solo trips but Im happy to meet up with other punters in a club or on a daily basis. Having done many trips with groups of guys in the past, id have to say its not for me being with the same blokes for 3 or 4 days 24 hour nonstop.

Offline Nicknickson

I prefer solo trips but Im happy to meet up with other punters in a club or on a daily basis. Having done many trips with groups of guys in the past, id have to say its not for me being with the same blokes for 3 or 4 days 24 hour nonstop.

Yeh I was thinking the same really... Happy to meet for a drink, club, share a taxi, punt together once or twice but generally we'd do our own things.  I'm generally happier walking around on my own too, but wouldn't mind company for a drink or something in the evening.  I'll have to plan the next one better with some of you guys!

Offline pusfunman

Yeh I was thinking the same really... Happy to meet for a drink, club, share a taxi, punt together once or twice but generally we'd do our own things.  I'm generally happier walking around on my own too, but wouldn't mind company for a drink or something in the evening.  I'll have to plan the next one better with some of you guys!

Sounds more like it. I'm thinking of heading to Berlin in March. I may try and get to Frankfurt later in the year

Offline Slimjim75

Hi nick am I'm interested in a trip for a few punts , PM me details of your trip and could meet for a beer , better with a drinking buddy in my opinion lol

Offline Nicknickson

Hi nick am I'm interested in a trip for a few punts , PM me details of your trip and could meet for a beer , better with a drinking buddy in my opinion lol

Hi Slimjim, can't seem to pm you but I'm thinking frankfurt 20th to 24th. Forgot that 14th is valentines so can't do then as originally planned.

Let me know if you're around.

Offline Slimjim75

Ye nick those dates could work for me , not really keen on leaving number on here and can't seem to PM you , what bout kik or line id to arrange

Offline momochan

give me some notice as well as i might come as well  :cool:

Offline Nicknickson

Ye nick those dates could work for me , not really keen on leaving number on here and can't seem to PM you , what bout kik or line id to arrange

hey, yeh kik id: nicknickson11 -

Offline Marmalade

Düsseldorf is one of the very few German cities that's actually nice to look at. Bear in mind it's a big country and the north will be fucking freezing at this time of year. If you like driving, hiring a car is bliss. Germans are machine-welded to their cars like Americans -- except Germans know how to drive. Which means you have the fastest motorways in the world, cars that never break down (theoretically) and somewhere to warm your knob while looking for the next Fraulein (or EE equivalent) to do the honours with. Hamburg has a rather disgusting charm, especially the tacky pump-n-dumps or the SWs near the docks (the road by the real docks, not the nightclub) but go for the experience, not the quality of punting. Frankfurt's at least a bit warmer and plenty of facilities, including a big FKK near (in German terms) to the airport. Further south, Stuttgart is actually a friendly place - which can seem unusual for the usual formality of Germans, and has good cheap shopping. If you get bored you can always nip across the border into Switzerland for some scenery.

Offline elihd

Am in Berlin this week from Wednesday coming back Saturday. If anyone in Berlin around those days and looking for a partner pm me.

fullofcum123

Hi All,

I`m thinking of Greece later in the year if anyone is interested. :cool: