Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried her before - Chloecums xxx  (Read 3167 times)

mavgoose

godwulf7

Now there's an arse that screams 'doggy' if ever I saw one!  😂😂  Yum..... 

Offline clydeboy82

I'm dying to destroy that arse but no one seems to have been there before me wondering if bait & swatch

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

I'm dying to destroy that arse but no one seems to have been there before me wondering if bait & swatch

She often does duos with Scottish Busty Inked (or whatever she's called at the moment) who gets very mixed reviews on here and who puts up fake pics on her profile.  It's maybe unfair to tar Chloe with the same brush but it makes me a bit suspicious of both of them.

I haven't seen either girl by the way, so I can't say any more than that.

Offline Foxx09

I'm thinking about trying to get a wee car meet with her either tonight or tomorrow for something different , see if I can do her doggy over the bonnet lol

Offline auldie63

In this weather? FFS don't forget your thermals.

Offline Foxx09

Hard as nails  :thumbsup: haha but aye that's a good point , if she's up for it I'll go for it

Davidbig1

Seen both and would give busty inked 8/10 and chloexums 7/10. Both pretty good but busty inked far more dirtier if that's what you like.

Offline Foxx09

Get a review in on them let us know and it was Defo far too cold the night lol

Offline scotland19something

I'm thinking about trying to get a wee car meet with her either tonight or tomorrow for something different , see if I can do her doggy over the bonnet lol

so did you meet with Chloecums xxx is she the lass in the pictures and how was she ?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

mavgoose

Seen both and would give busty inked 8/10 and chloexums 7/10. Both pretty good but busty inked far more dirtier if that's what you like.

Come on sir, get reviews done and we will all benefit. This is what the site is about. Read other reviews to get a feel of it.
Get them done.