Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 38DD PUSSY GALORE  (Read 1966 times)

1 review(s) for 38DD PUSSY GALORE  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

JV547845

Massage bookings recommended only.  External Link/Members Only

If you'll do anyone in doggy and just want a cheap shag then £40 for HH might be acceptable.  I wasn't attracted to her, but she was wearing nice clothes, and if her attitude was better I would've enjoyed it.  Comms were crap.  Venue was clean once I'd found it.  Her pics are flattering.  And they don't show much.  She didn't do French Kissing.    I'd like to call her profile inaccurate but it's a mess.  Also I seriously doubt she receives BDSM (or her interpretation of that is a light spanking).  I doubt she likes to snowball.  And I'd be seriously amazed if she lets you get near enough to her to even try to make her squirt.  So I will call it inaccurate. 

She'd bought condoms for my punt from a shop, so jesus knows how often she goes to the GUM clinic.  Even I get tested and buy condoms online.  The punt was in her living room, which made shagging difficult and RO impossible.

I'm guessing her massage could be very good though, if you care about a quality massage service over appearances and you're not bothered by appearances.  But there really should be another forum for massages.

Offline P.O.G

Very accurate review. I had a punt with her maube 4-5 years ago. Horrendous, the only thing attractive about her is her nipples. Poor massage in the living room, then sat on the setee and she gave me a handjob.

Offline temptation

I went a few years ago too and can only agree that it's a strange one,  the massage was very poor and sex was her slumped on the edge of her sofa. 
Something a bit sad about the whole set up there,  the place is furnished like she's living in some sort of time warp with family pics dotted around including dogs.  I'm not sure she's the full ticket,  all in all a bit of a an  uncomfortable experience. I think I paid £20 thinking what a cheap pump and dump but it was all a bit sad.

Redster69

Why anybody in their right mind would even contemplate paying money for her is beyond me.  :scare: