Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Female masseuse-Sheffield  (Read 798 times)

Offline ayaza80

External Link/Members Only
Rang this lady up on Thursday around half 11 to book an appointment for half 12. Communication up to that point very good. She gave me a postcode. She is based in Dore&Totley area of Sheffield. She told me to give her a call when I get there and she will give me the house number. I travelled from Doncaster to Sheffield, which took me about 45 minutes drive. When I got there called her but she cancelled my call and then switched her phone off. I thought her battery might have died so I decided to wait for about 20 minutes. Messaged her and called her a few times but no reply so decided to leave.
So 60miles round trip and couple of hours wasted. Try to avoid her if possible if you want to save your precious time.

Offline Darkepool

I had a similar experience the first time I booked her. Got to the flat early and sat and waited a while.  Seven minutes before I was due in she tx me cancelling due to a family emergency... I'd heard her comms are shite but I tried again a week later and got in... It was worth it but it's not worth a 45 drive to be cancelled on with no explanation.

I don't live too far from her so it wasn't the end of the worldfor me.. and I had a plan B.