Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise6969 complete timewaster  (Read 1390 times)

1 review(s) for louise6969 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Adultworkuser

External Link/Members Only
Oh man dont know where to start with this one. I messaged her on adultwork due to her not having a contact number up and asked her whether if she would just give oral as sometimes i just like to lay back and have my dick sucked. She said she would get back to me. About 5 hours later she replied she agreed and gave her number. I then texted her that night she didnt reply and didn't answer her phone. Two days later she replied saying she had no credit and we set a meeting eventually after getting a reply from her every 2 hours. Set the meeting for 9 she texted at 8 asking if we was still on i said yes. When i reached her road i texted her telling her im here she replies with there's a client just Standing outside my house and wont leave dont know what to do. I walked up and down the street nobody was there i texted her telling her nobody is there and she didn't answer her call. Fukin timewaster what was the point if you didnt want to see me why not just say so. There's something really off about this girl. Think shes involved with some dodgy people her favourite film is a Birmingham gang movie. Avoid her lads

Offline PepeMAGA

each to their own mate, but fucking hell, what made you go for her?

Online Adultworkuser

Honestly i was roasting horny as fuck and she only lives one block away from me and i couldnt be bothered to travel man lol

Offline PepeMAGA

Honestly i was roasting horny as fuck and she only lives one block away from me and i couldnt be bothered to travel man lol
any port in a storm

Online Adultworkuser

You know how it is standards go downhill when you really need to bust a nut lol

Offline Jawbreak

You know how it is standards go downhill when you really need to bust a nut lol

Im completely the opposite, when i need to bust a nut, I go all special squad, CIA, FBI, MI5 and search for the sexiest fuckable babe and go bash her back doors and face in with my love truncheon. :crazy: :wacko:   
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

robbie1972

Mate she is an ugly woman even the cunt is ugly

Online Adultworkuser

I know but i wouldve closed my eyes

Offline dboy74

The face was enough for me to look elsewhere!

Offline azrael

Im completely the opposite, when i need to bust a nut, I go all special squad, CIA, FBI, MI5 and search for the sexiest fuckable babe and go bash her back doors and face in with my love truncheon. :crazy: :wacko:

The face was enough for me to look elsewhere!

+1, why oh why is when we get a rage on. As men we're willing to fuck the garden post just to get our jollies off

Offline BillyBackDoor

+1, why oh why is when we get a rage on. As men we're willing to fuck the garden post just to get our jollies off

Evolution mate.  If it wasn't so, there wouldn't be any ugly people.