Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Penny 101 - W. Lothian / Edinburgh  (Read 2146 times)

23 review(s) for penny101 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Name Not Found

I was sure I had reviewed Penny earlier but, looking back, it seems not; so better get that sorted  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Penny twice; once in the summer and once in late Autumn. In between times she moved slightly further away from Edinburgh to just West of Broxburn, to a nice secluded terraced house. On both occasions, she had made an effort to make the place look nice, although it was still clearly her home which made for a nice GFE experience.

Penny is a very attractive MILF. Nice short dark bobbed hair, great curvy body and fantastic 'self supporting' tits. Pretty damn good for a girl of her age. She's also friendly and intelligent so can carry on a decent conversation (when her mouth's not full). She's also very attractive facially and always seems to be smiling and enjoying herself. She is chatty but doesn't waste any time in getting on with things and had my dick in her mouth seconds after I was in the room. I hadn't asked her to dress in any particular way but she had made the effort to put on some sexy undies. They were nice, but I prefer nakedness so took great pleasure in removing them. I'm pretty much a vanilla punter so there's not much point in going into a great deal of detail, but she gave me some very good OWO, with some ball licking when I asked (politely  :)), I gave her some OWO with fingering which seemed to go down well, then we had some very pleasant, closely coupled, missionary sex with lots of kissing and bum squeezing. A real GFE.

If you like a shapely (by which I mean 'shapely', definitely not plump or overweight) MILF, you'll go a long way to fins a sexier one than Penny. If i could still manage 2 pops I'd book her for an hour, but those days are gone so I'll stick to the £80 half hour. There's not many girls around Edinburgh I'd rather give my hard-earned cash to.