Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jai - HOD Victoria - holy shit  (Read 2345 times)

54 review(s) for Jai__x (48 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
62 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6057890) (57 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline davison

External Link/Members Only

Good Christ that was full on.

Low traffic afternoon in the fuckbasement. No revolving doors comedy. Leisurely showers before and after w no erosion of paid time.

Jai comes in exactly as photographed. Maybe a little darker skinned which was very appealing to me. No kissing on her profile so I ask while we're fondling each other. She laughs and shoves her tongue down my throat. Ten seconds later she's on her knees unbidden sucking my cock. Ten seconds after that it's no hands deepthroat. Fucking hell.

It just kept going like that. Definitely the most throat choking gagging sloppy close to vomiting owo I have ever had. Extreme. Fucking a bunch of different ways. Lots of time spent deep fingering her and rimming me. Complete no limits fuck fest with a truly lovely pleasant girl.

Christ I'm exhausted.  Great end to the punting year.

Offline Rocket Scientist

..darker the berry, the sweeter the juice  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Low traffic afternoon in the fuckbasement. No revolving doors comedy. Leisurely showers before and after w no erosion of paid time.

Jai comes in exactly as photographed. Maybe a little darker skinned which was very appealing to me. No kissing on her profile so I ask while we're fondling each other. She laughs and shoves her tongue down my throat. Ten seconds later she's on her knees unbidden sucking my cock. Ten seconds after that it's no hands deepthroat. Fucking hell.

It just kept going like that. Definitely the most throat choking gagging sloppy close to vomiting owo I have ever had. Extreme. Fucking a bunch of different ways. Lots of time spent deep fingering her and rimming me. Complete no limits fuck fest with a truly lovely pleasant girl.

Great review - you linked Chloe, who is a blonde, this is Jai External Link/Members Only

Offline revoltra

Sound like I really need to pay a visit to Jai soon, since I've been looking for a sexy black girl who would do proper DFK for a while now.

Offline davison

Great review - you linked Chloe, who is a blonde, this is Jai External Link/Members Only

Sorry about that. Thanks. She fucked me stupid.

Offline Notpastit

Chloe is abs. gorgeous too, v horny blonde, cracking girl, good company, seen her prev x 3 at various HOD locations, , plans for re visit soon in 2017

HNY and best for 2017 to all, enjoy punting while you can (in my case), so many gorgeous horny girls arnd/ticking clock for us old fuckers!

Offline boardyhell

that sounded like you watching my punt with jai about a week ago with her on her knees deepthroating me hands free with those big brown eyes gazing up at you
great skills, attitude ,totally recommended,almost forgot about the body :rolleyes: