Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FOXY KIM - HULL  (Read 2848 times)

billythedog

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on AW for just under 2 years however she deactivated her original profile and then made a new one recently, her old profile had a few usernames, however I can assure you this slut is 100% genuine.

I have seen her about 5 times now and normally pay £200 for the full hour, which is a lot but this reflects in her services

She works from a very discrete modern flat in hull with parking right outside

Reason I book her is she is game for virtually anything

Her age is genuine enough, she is no older then 25. Slim toned body (no kids!!!) slutty little tattoos here and there, Hygiene is 100% immaculate

Some services I have done with her are:-

Hard anal with arse to mouth, Face fucking till' vomit, spitting on her face and in her mouth, slapping and choking her hard, attempted fisting, pissed on her and made her drink my piss from a glass, filled her cunt up with my piss till' it was overflowing

She is completely submissive and doesn't say no to much

My only complaint is she doesn't work much and can be hard to get hold of, on the plus side, that is also the reason I'm not bankrupt yet

Offline Darkepool

My only complaint is she doesn't work much and can be hard to get hold of...
[/quote]

She probably spends most of her time recovering from all the fisting, hard anal and piss drinking...  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

billythedog

My only complaint is she doesn't work much and can be hard to get hold of...

She probably spends most of her time recovering from all the fisting, hard anal and piss drinking...  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Oh no believe me she loves it, she's gets off on it

A lot of the dirty things I've done with her she has suggested them to me first!

Tallboy2

Why would a woman get off on this?
Anyone know?

Offline stevedave

Why would a woman get off on this?
Anyone know?

Why would anyone? But, everyone likes different things at the end of the day, if we all wanted the same things it'd be boring.

Oddly, some of the more extreme things I've done (and no piss or shit were involved!) have been with civvies, as opposed to WG's...not sure I'd have the balls to suggest some of those things to a lass!

Offline itsmydrug

Think i need to make a booking with this little minx, i take it her face is as good as her body ?

Online ruffler

Can't see the fascination on fisting or peeing tbh - As stated though there's a niche for everyone and variety is the spice of life  :lol:

Offline Thechaser

filled her cunt up with my piss till' it was overflowing

Barebacker?

Number15

Barebacker?

If from the fisting a small tear had occurred she's open to everything anyone may have if she accepts urine in her.

Shame she looked ok too!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Thechaser

For allowing a punter to piss on and into her no.

Ahh I misread it.  Pissed into her from a distance I assume.

Offline CityTillIDie

He shoots, he scores!
A long range shot from outside the box!

:D

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's my take on it.

Fucking difficult having a piss with a hardon.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Thechaser

He shoots, he scores!
A long range shot from outside the box!

:lol: :thumbsup:

I'm quite new to this game and down in league two at the minute. Quite content with vanilla punts for now  :cool:

Offline Thechaser

That's my take on it.

Fucking difficult having a piss with a hardon.  :lol: :lol:

:lol: very true!

billythedog

Hi guys just seen this,

No she doesnt do bareback at all - if youre very lucky she does OWO

And yes her face is great

Offline hullad

I was quite interested in this lady, slipped under my radar a bit. As the thread as progressed I can see my radar was working ok .......

Pissing with a stiffie whatever next ........

SaneOnes

What are her extras? I'm assuming you'll have to pay for OWO and anal? Does she rim?

billythedog

just a heads up guys... foxy kim is now X CHARLIE TEAL X

her and her boyfriend are not happy about the review i wrote and I keep getting threatening phone calls saying they are going to slit my throat etc... I am 99% sure its her as I have not pissed off any other WG's

Tallboy2

her and her boyfriend are not happy about the review i wrote and I keep getting threatening phone calls saying they are going to slit my throat etc... I am 99% sure its her as I have not pissed off any other WG's
Sorry to hear that Billy.
Hope you're ok!
Is there anything as a group we could all do to help?

Brunettelover

She doesn't do OWO yet is happy to drink piss??

Surely I'm not the only one confused.  :wacko:

Tallboy2

She doesn't do OWO yet is happy to drink piss??

Surely I'm not the only one confused.  :wacko:
Who cares now she is Blacklisted from my HL
And should be on here for threats like that

Brunettelover

Who cares now she is Blacklisted from my HL
And should be on here for threats like that

Agreed.

Any threats is a pretty scummy thing to do. Discretion is paramount in this line of fun.

Tallboy2

Perhaps you could get the review changed to a negative?

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you can then this really should be reported to the police fella. They take threats by scum bags very seriously.

Have you PM'd the evidence to the boss ?? The very least that needs to be done, if the boss reckons there's a fit, is send her to the blacklist.

billythedog

Hi thanks for comment I might phone police actually as I know where she lives

But I don't have any evidence as it's withheld calls and I've not recorded any

billythedog

Deffo her as I just called her asking her to stop calling me and she said it's her

Brunettelover

I know it's a hassle but just change your no mate.

billythedog

I spoke to her last night and she agreed to put a stop to the nonsense

I just sent her a text saying if she does it again I'll go to the police and she phoned me, kicked off a bit but then said she won't contact me again aslong as I don't

Fingers crossed!

Tallboy2

I just sent her a text saying if she does it again I'll go to the police and she phoned me, kicked off a bit but then said she won't contact me again aslong as I don't

Fingers crossed!
Good for you mate

SaneOnes

Fingers crossed!

You couldn't have just blocked her number all this time? There is obviously more to this crap but for now, just block and delete her number. If she is the twat you claim, she will lose business anyway, so that's that.

billythedog

You couldn't have just blocked her number all this time? There is obviously more to this crap but for now, just block and delete her number. If she is the twat you claim, she will lose business anyway, so that's that.

She kept calling from withhelds mate so could have been anyone

I don't know how to block withhelds on iPhones

SaneOnes

1. Settings >Do Not Disturb>Allow Calls From - then choose ONLY the numbers in your contacts list that you want to receive calls from. This way, even if she calls from a new number (withheld or not), you won't receive it. The slight issue with this is that if someone you know gets a new number and tries to get in touch with you, they won't be able to. So, you may want to make sure you have the numbers for your GP and your Bank and your travel agent and your vets and your interior designer/fuck monkey saved.

2. Download a free app called CIA which will block any withheld/unknown call.

3. Get a new number (next time, perhaps).