Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie - Hot Collection - fantastic  (Read 1454 times)

Offline agcnospam

After reading some great feedback on here I decided to book an hour with this girl.

External Link/Members Only (Link just went down - see below)

Comms - fine - text with the agency
Location - nice little flat near Gloucester Road tube
Duration - 1 hour
Fee - £200

Met Rosie this week after seeing some of the feedback on here - the pics look great and I wondered just how good looking can she be? Well, as she opened the door in expensive looking undies and killer heels, I got the answer - she's a goddess! She is undoubtedly one of the best looking girls I have ever met, never mind shagged. Model looks and body, and kind of good fun as well. Looks as per the photos but I would say her body is firmer and more sculpted than I expected - just fantastic in every way.

I had a quick shower and then onto the bed. Rosie wasted no time - straight into great OWO, DT, ball sucking action. After a few minutes of this we went into 69 and she is as clean and fresh as you could ever wish for. This lasted for a good 15 mins, she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did (dunno when the Russian Oscars are!), then she got back down in front of me and sucked me off until I came in her mouth for what seemed like 5 minutes. She took it well and man, I was exhausted after that first round.

We lay on the bed and chatted a bit. Then she started playing with my cock and soon she was on her knees sucking me off again. This was 40 minutes in and we still had not had sex - but the truth is, her OWO was so good, I could not bring myself to interrupt a master at work - so, after another 10 minutes, I was cumming again, this time all over her nicely enhanced tits.

So I paid for an hour and never even shagged her - but the OWO was sooo damn good that I didn't feel like I had missed out. Anyway, I thought to myself, I can just book her again soon enough and shag her at that meeting.

But then the bombshell dropped - we were chatting a bit, as I was getting dressed, and she said that she had to pack now as she was leaving for Russia later that day. I asked her when she would be back (expecting her to say, in 2 weeks, or something like that), and she said - "In the summer, maybe". I text the agency today and they said that they are not sure when she is coming back, so that confirms it as well.

So to summarise - an absolutely stunning girl - amazing oral skills and great attitude - but she may not be back for a few months. Wish I'd made more of an effort to shag her now!! D'oh!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Rosie is a top girl, I've seen her a few times, she's consistent. Ashley, Zuza, Amanda & Veronica probably the only EE agency girls left in London who will deliver the full package on a par if you need to get that shag in.