Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishAmber69 - Borough  (Read 3395 times)

4 review(s) for british-amber (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I called Amber and quickly sorted out a meeting with her. She directed me to an apartment near to Borough station. Although there was a concierge there wasn't any problems, I was buzzed in by her and I walk straight to the lifts. The flat was decent, nice shower and towels on offer

She answered the door wearing a large jumper which I thought was odd. It might be that punters are not expecting her to be a big girl even though her pictures clearly show her appearance. She has a complicated set of prices so agree what you want upfront. Best do this anyway but especially with her since there are many combinations

I agreed £55 for 15 minutes including DFK, OWO, DT, titwank, fingering and fucking.
All these services were delivered with great skill and passion! Her blowjob is something else,, really deep with constant eye contact  :dance:
Nice smooth ass in doggy too

She kept her one piece lingerie on the whole time, although she had her massive tits out and unbuttoned the bottom for fucking. I think she might not want to show her belly but as I said earlier her pictures show her size so I don't know why she's worried. The only negative in an otherwise great fun session

She's a nice friendly girl and I will see her again if she's in a convenient location (She said she moves around London a bit)
Think I would like to COF next time  :cool:

SuitedandBooted

Thanks for the review. Her pics make her look pretty but not sure just how big she is? Wondering if she is more relaxed for a longer booking?

Offline tergil

Thanks for the review. Her pics make her look pretty but not sure just how big she is? Wondering if she is more relaxed for a longer booking?

I am not good with women's sizes so I can't say
Maybe I read the situation wrong I don't know
Def had fun though and went over the time

Offline Belgarion

She's a nice girl, saw her recently too. No complaints whatsoever.

She's probably between  a 12 and 14.

She can fuck for England  :wacko:

Offline tergil

Thanks Belgarion I made my decision to see her based on your review  :drinks:

Offline Belgarion

Thanks Belgarion I made my decision to see her based on your review  :drinks:

Good to know, pleased to see you took my advice on the pricing structure

Almost caught me out

Offline horsa

how highly do you rate her owo? if it is good i'll be visiting but with me wanting owo and cim i'm not sure on a price as they are confusing as hell....

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the reviews, Tergil and Belgarion, she looks good and her attitude sounds great, but I really dislike that type of pricing structure, it's just confusing with various services, I dislike trying to remember what I had paid for in the heat of the moment. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Setodger

Thanks for the reviews, Tergil and Belgarion, she looks good and her attitude sounds great, but I really dislike that type of pricing structure, it's just confusing with various services, I dislike trying to remember what I had paid for in the heat of the moment. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her recently too, I'd recommend too (review to follow). but I agree that her pricing structure needs sorting out.