Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Condoms  (Read 5776 times)

sweetlips

I thought it was appropriate to start a thread about condoms since there is a thread regarding the rise of bareback.

As you are all aware there is a large selection of condoms on the market ranging from super thin, flavored, ribbed, dotted, studded, edible, warming, pleasure shaped, tingling pleasure and french ticklers.

So what do you think is the best brand and type to use?

If you have had any experience with the novelty ones like the pleasure shaped or glow in dark condoms please do tell.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

lovelysofia92

Obviously I don't know which ones feel the best but my ex bf swears by the Durex Extra Sensitive ones and refused to use any other kind of condoms.

sweetlips

• Banned
  • Service Provider
crap quality ones dont ! they split before you touch em!!

Offline manc36

Yes, I use the Extra sensitive.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

carlisle78

I was with a lady recently who had Pasante condoms. Now I don't mind admitting that I'm not hung like a baboon, but these fuckers were so tight we just couldn't get one over my bell end. Fortunately she had some Mates as well otherwise we wouldn't have been able to fuck.

Lz-129

Ones I can stay fukin hard in would be nice :dash:

lovelysofia92

I was with a lady recently who had Pasante condoms. Now I don't mind admitting that I'm not hung like a baboon, but these fuckers were so tight we just couldn't get one over my bell end. Fortunately she had some Mates as well otherwise we wouldn't have been able to fuck.

They give out free condoms at the GUM clinics and it's always Pasante ones, really crappy IMO.

Offline manc36

Banned reason: Abuse

Offline rpg

Me too. The enemy of the erection. That's why I like OWO and CIM so much.

Offline WestCountryLad

Ordered your pills yet?  They'll sort your chap out

sweetlips

crap quality ones dont ! they split before you touch em!!

I spend the extra and only buy brand ones.

Lz-129

Ordered your pills yet?  They'll sort your chap out

I've had the blood tests and results Monday, but gonna order £20 kamagra on Monday morning so hopefully they will turn up when I am at work on tuesday :thumbsup:

Lz-129

Good man  :drinks:

Shame city manager didn't slip a few tabs in the players cider, they might of stayed up longer!

Shite joke I know...soz wcl

Cruel_Toby_Kind

I like Mates Skyn condoms, to me they seem to give a lot of feel. Still find it hard to cum with one on though but then I've never found a condom that didn't cause that problem.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I like Mates Skyn condoms, to me they seem to give a lot of feel. Still find it hard to cum with one on though but then I've never found a condom that didn't cause that problem.

i use these one i find them better than durex as they are not stupidly tight
seem to be made to fit larger men where as durex dont

willbred

I have been using Mates Skyns the last few sessions because I wanted to try something that gave a better sensation than the cheap n cheerful ones some girls use. Wow - the feeling was unbeleivable for both of us. In fact I had to slow down and even stop a couple of times to prevent having to go for an early bath. Highly recommended.

sweetlips

I like using a femdom they are a bit fiddly but If you put it in during foreplay it just adds to the fun.

In regards to not being able to cum or going soft with a condom on isn't that more of a mental thing, as lots of guys have no problems with either.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:50:04 am by sweetlips »

Lz-129

I like using a femdom they are a bit fiddly but If you put it in during foreplay it just adds to the fun.

Ok, Saturday morning dumb question!
Is that to be used with a rubber or instead of?

sweetlips

Ok, Saturday morning dumb question!
Is that to be used with a rubber or instead of?

Firstly it's Friday morning..

It's the same protection and use as a condom only difference it's goes inside the female and no you do not need to wear a rubber as well  wouldn't be worth it if you did.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:57:07 am by sweetlips »

Lz-129

Jeez, that's not a great start to the day, I honestly thought it was Saturday, that because I am watching the Grand Prix practice
So no real gain for the bloke then I guess

Tony Montana

I found them to have a good feel but the the WG said they smelt & tasted like cauliflower.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:33:22 pm by Tony Montana »

Tony Montana

In regards to not being able to cum or going soft with a condom on isn't that more of a mental thing, as lots of guys have no problems with either.

No I think the problem with not coming is because the condom prevents any direct friction between the skin of the shaft and the vaginal wall.  It helps if the girl has good pelvic floor muscles as she can grip the penis and provide more feeling.

I wonder if the femidom is better because the penis is sliding inside it and therefore you get the rubbing up and down feeling.

sweetlips

Jeez, that's not a great start to the day, I honestly thought it was Saturday, that because I am watching the Grand Prix practice
So no real gain for the bloke then I guess

The femdom is really thin and the guys I have used them with have requested we use again in a future meet, but I guess with everything it all depends on the person.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The femdom is really thin and the guys I have used them with have requested we use again in a future meet, but I guess with everything it all depends on the person.

I hate the bloody things.  not only the noise they make but everytime the guy pulls out you have to hold his cock one re entry to ensure it does not slip down the side of the bloody thing which is very easy to do.  Too much messing around

Durex are just bloody awful and the extra safe ones used to carry a warning saying women should not use them if they work in the sex industry (basically because they break or burst so often).

Pasante Halo are great  and are really thin and a good fit for average or even larger cocks and I prefer them to Skyns as they taste and smell nice. Plus you never need extra lube with them.
Skyns are ok but not the best smelling and you do need a good douche afterwards to get the smell out of your insides.

Pasante trim for the smaller guys (purple packet) seem to work really well for the smaller and much smaller guys.

Mates always seem a bit thick including the ultra thins ones and the lube they use on them is not very good and doesnt agree with me

Lz-129

On average! How often does a rubber burst, if at all?

Would a non bb WG even admit to rubber breaking?

Lz-129

Durex are just bloody awful and the extra safe ones used to carry a warning saying women should not use them if they work in the sex industry (basically because they break or burst so often).

So durex deem that ok do they? While I know that sex workers probably use them far more often that wouldn't fill me with confidence if I was not planning a family
Just surprised they can get away with such a disclaimer

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
They used to say it on the boxes when you bought them in bulk and this was only a couple of years ago.  They dont anymore though although I doubt they have changed the material so I just avoid anyway

As for gum clinic ones I would never use them.  1, I do not know how long they have had them and I cant be bothered to check the date on every single one 
2. if I buy my own I then know they are brand new and not even close to expiry date.  As most condoms that I buy in bulk state best to be used well in advance of expiry date.  What is the point of an expiry date if they need to be used well in advance of that?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
OOps it seems they carried the warning as they contained nonoxynol 9.  It is not  because they burst which I assumed by the warning but becuase of the lubricant contains nonoxynol 9

Read the side effects section of this to see why these condoms carried a warning for them to NOT be used by sex workers

External Link/Members Only

Offline timstella

Pasante Black Velvet are really good. They have transformed my experience as I can now come inside a girl whereas all the others I have tried are far too tight and prevent any sensation or movement of the foreskin. They are quite large but still quite snug on me. They are black as well which looks quite cool or so my partners tell me!
Cheers
Tim

Offline munterhunter

I tend to stick with durex which is what my local GUM clinic offer free of charge and I am trusting they might know what they're talking about. I've tried the ribbed ones the standard blue packet which I think are extra safe and the featherlite. As a brand they've been around for decades. I've seen obscure brands and various novelty offerings some in a couple of pound shops...what can I say? I don't put budget or remould tyres on my car so.......

Offline munterhunter

With regard to Nonoxyl an ex girlfriend used a diaphragm with a spermicidal gel. On one occasion she was given a different gel which happened to be Nonoxyl based. Within a week I was glowing in the dark without the need for a glow in the dark condom. My GP was sceptical of my theory that the condition may be due to the gel and packed me off to the GUM where all the tests came back negstive for the girlfriend and me. The Nonoxyl was identified as the cause. Just me affected she was absolutely fine.

sweetlips

I hate the bloody things.  not only the noise they make but everytime the guy pulls out you have to hold his cock one re entry to ensure it does not slip down the side of the bloody thing which is very easy to do.  Too much messing around

sweetlips

I have not  had any issues with them in regards to noise or slipping down the side so it really just depends on the person. If you haven't inserted them properly I guess there would be a lot of messing around but, I add it in to the foreplay which makes it fun and seems to work fine for me.

As this thread has clearly shown everyone experiences with condoms male or female is different.

sweetlips

Seriously not impressed by this article it's bad enough people mess with there own health but, to willing provide shit like that to innocent people who are trying to protect themselves just make me sick..

Cat Lady

I like Skins (red packets), as they're quite thin and well lubricated. Not a fan of Pasante or Durex, I use the latter ones only in XL and XS, they're quite good.

Offline ladiesman020

The best condoms I've used are 'Mondos-JOY' from lidl.
I get 12 for £3 but they are really good
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline tantric talents

TheyFit

You check your measurements. They send the perfect custom fitting condom! :timeout: ( was always looking for a good use for that emoji  :lol:)

Matty24579

i prefer the very thin ones like boots own and dont think they make them any more mates zero condoms when i where my cock and ball bag ring the cock is harder and the condom fits on fine.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:42:09 pm by Matty24579 »

Offline Turtle Z

Pasante King size for me, fit me like a glove, albeit a glove with only one finger.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AgedCases

I bought some called Flavours in Savers shop (because I want oral but not bothered about penetration).

Problem is, my knob's quite girthy so it was a bastard getting one on and couldn't feel a thing!

Offline tantric talents

I bought some called Flavours in Savers shop (because I want oral but not bothered about penetration).

Problem is, my knob's quite girthy so it was a bastard getting one on and couldn't feel a thing!
Not exactly a recommendation then !