Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romina total waste - Birmingham B33  (Read 3400 times)

timetiger

External Link/Members Only

total.waste . shabby looking body. saggingvtits . not much of exper3ince . straight fuck 2 time. covered bj inspite of agreeing for owo on phone. taking next booking while screwinh
my booking . shaddy place in kitts green area.

Offline Jawbreak

total.waste . shabby looking body. saggingvtits . not much of exper3ince . straight fuck 2 time. covered bj inspite of agreeing for owo on phone. taking next booking while screwinh

1, Your review is dodgy
2, Your posts are dodgier
3, I think youre dodgy
4, please state your country of origin so we can say oh yes thats why he has broken english.
5, justify your last 3 posts
6, Clear off and start again
7, Sorry to sound so offensive

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

timetiger

follow your "keep calm" thing and carry on. i am not here for your certficates.

Offline od13218

Please read the rules for posting reviews then try again. This reads like dodgy semi-literate axe grinding. If you've got good info to share, write it up properly and it will be taken seriously.

Dodo

I thought the review was short, yes, but to be fair he got a lot into it and a damm sight better than those lurkers who post fuck all. I learnt enough not to pay her a visit.

Offline Jockey

Title says it all.

Shes Romanian.

Although I agree we shouldn't class them all the same however I personally wouldn't want to try my luck with my hard earnt money on any more Romanians.

Unless they are reviewed well on here I just stay well clear.

On a rainy day if you have to visit one. Get a 15 minute session and find her on aw NOT vivastreet

Dodo

Title says it all.

Shes Romanian.

Although I agree we shouldn't class them all the same however I personally wouldn't want to try my luck with my hard earnt money on any more Romanians.

Unless they are reviewed well on here I just stay well clear.

On a rainy day if you have to visit one. Get a 15 minute session and find her on aw NOT vivastreet

Totally agree. A negative only needs to be short, smelly pussy, no kissing, ugly as fuck, votes UKIP .......any of them are enough for me to go elsewhere.

But in a positive review more detail is appreciated as you want the reviewer to paint as vivid a picture as possible and so increase that pre punt anticipation of a girl you want to visit.

timetiger

i was the first fool on this forum to waste my money on her. :-( . 

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review TT, as limited as it is you have to provide a little more information (maybe use another review as a template for yours) i.e was the wg not the same as in the pictures (b&s), did she offer you kissing if so was it light kissing tongues or full on dfk? How long did you go for? How much did you pay for that time what nationality is tge wg? How old is compared to how she is saying on her page. Information like that helps.
On the plus side you learnt never to trust viva st try using aw instead. Best of luck in your next review

Offline Madone1

i was the first fool on this forum to waste my money on her. :-( .

We have all been that first fool to waste money on a crap TOFTT onwards and upwards.

timetiger

ok , here are the details -

agreed for £ 80 / hr. OWO/DFK / RO & 2 time agreed. She demanded extra 10 for kissing ,and gave only OW. she was also not focused on the job , playing / talking on the phone and fixing next booking. I think she has worst boobs in this city. it seems she had some sort of accident a week back , hence dnt touch me here and there. shit expereince.

pls excuse typos. typed on a mobile.

Offline od13218

ok , here are the details -

agreed for £ 80 / hr. OWO/DFK / RO & 2 time agreed. She demanded extra 10 for kissing ,and gave only OW. she was also not focused on the job , playing / talking on the phone and fixing next booking. I think she has worst boobs in this city. it seems she had some sort of accident a week back , hence dnt touch me here and there. shit expereince.

pls excuse typos. typed on a mobile.
Thanks. Much more helpful! Appreciated.

timetiger

Same joker seems to be back in new role . thought of alreting friends

Offline Jawbreak

Is that the same girl in your original post or this profile has been passed on  :unknown:
also im not too proud to apologise for my original comment regarding your post  :thumbsup:
I work a little harder these days to find a decent Rom- I do like a sexy petite Rom but they are rarer than rocking horse
babies :P

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline smiley9

Offline Knny

Thanks for your update.

I know there is a thrill in going to TOFTT's, and there can be some really good Roms.  Seems like Birmingham has some enticing vivastreet adverts.

Also, I understand the frustration typing on mobile.  I also participate more on the forum when I am on the computer, but that can be risky :)

Offline dog999

timetiger

this is the same girl. after that meet she disappeared and now i see her here again. i just thought of warning others to NOT waste effort / money on her.

timetiger

she changed her name and location....

beware .. dbt waste ur time..

timetiger

she changed her name and location....

beware .. dbt waste ur time..