Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy @ Bunnies of Leeds | Aug 2016 | (Now known as Kay @ Mckenzies)  (Read 2120 times)

Offline twwb

I previously posted this review elsewhere and thought I may as well add it here as well because I use UKP more now anyway. The meet took place in August this year and was my first punt. I've copy/pasted it, so some details won't be massively relevant anymore but may still give an idea of the way Bunnies do things.

As mentioned in the subject, Katy has now moved on to Mckenzies and has changed her name to 'Kay' so I can't provide a link to her Bunnies profile. I haven't seen her while she's been at Mckenzies.

Cost: £150/hr
Stated age: 40 y/o
Services: dfk, owo, ro, protected penetration

The website's photos are accurate and represent her figure well - at around 5ft, she's short and nicely curvy with large natural boobs and a great, round bum. Her dress size is advertised as 8-10, which is spot on, and at her advertised age of 40, which I'd say is also accurate (give or take a couple of years), she looks fantastic. If you like your women natural and curvy, she's perfect. As with most agency photos, her face is blurred - but no worry, as she's very pretty, with a MILF/friend's fit mum kind of look to her. I was looking for a fit older woman to fulfil that MILF fantasy and Katy is certainly that.

Communication varied from good to poor. Making the booking was easy and efficiently handled, however when I arrived it became clear that Katy had not been told that I'd asked for a Nuru massage session. I wasn't too bothered, so I just went on with a regular session. I'll say here that this was my first ever punt, so I was nervous as hell. If I was more experienced, I may have mentioned something - who knows. Although I wasn't fussed, I can see how this would anger other people, so I think it's worth mentioning.

I arrived and was given the apartment number. I was buzzed in and made my way to the door. Katy greeted me and led me into a modern, clean apartment which has a nice view over the dock. After paying up she sat me down on the sofa, offered me a drink and we began chatting for a while. Katy proved to be great company, and reacted well when she learned that it was my first time. She seemed eager and excited, which helped to calm my nerves. She began running her hands across my body and soon we were kissing and exploring each other. Katy suggested we move to the bedroom and she led me through, almost instantly removing my shirt when we reached the bed. Off with her figure-hugging dress and underwear, revealing a fantastic body and boobs that are a sight to behold. She knelt down and began removing the rest of my clothes.

She began with some light kissing and sucking before moving onto the bed to engage in some 'proper' cock sucking. As great as this was, I wanted to taste her, so suggested we 69. She eagerly threw her legs over my face and resumed the blowjob as I licked her pussy. After a while she was shuddering and moaning, then jokingly apologising for soaking my face.

She then suggested that it was time for the condom, so on it went before she lowered herself onto my cock and rode me cowgirl. For a woman with her assets, this position is perfect as her tits bounce gloriously and beg to be squeezed and sucked. Time was nearly up, so onto missionary position which is where I ultimately finished after getting a bit carried away as I felt her legs wrap around me, pulling me in closer.

So, session finished, we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed, chatting as we went. With a final hug and kiss and her comment that I was "definitely a dark horse", I left a very happy man.

Offline twwb

External Link/Members Only here's the link to her current Mckenzies profile in lieu of her Bunnies one - just to say that her photos here are decently representative, especially the first one which doesn't seem photoshopped much, if at all.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

She looks absolutely MILFTastic  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shame she's gone to McKenzies as they are at the very top end of what Leeds agencies charge, for longer bookings, which is why I haven't used them for quite some time now.

Offline twwb

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

She looks absolutely MILFTastic  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shame she's gone to McKenzies as they are at the very top end of what Leeds agencies charge, for longer bookings, which is why I haven't used them for quite some time now.

No problem!

I'm torn on whether to see her again or not. I know she's good but Mckenzies don't seem to be very well liked! I'm leaning more towards just going for it though, it'd be good to see her again as she's exactly my type of milf :D