Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ** SPOILER ALERT **  (Read 2102 times)

John.doe

Hello fellow punters!

As I regard the Wales forum a wealth of information for my favourite pass time, I have been given information which I can not not share with you!

There's nothing like a brass who loves a gossip ai!  ;) ;)

So purple minion and greggspeters is apparently the same guy... the owner of portfolio.
And 'That guy' apparently has an arrangement with portfolio where he gets discounts for writing glowing reviews...

Don't you think devalues any thing that a true punter is putting on here?

purefilth

Are we talking about that old fruit Laurence?

Gatchaman

I think we all have to come to our own conclusions about the accuracy and usefulness of other members' contributions.  I tend to base that on how their reviews coincide (where they overlap) with my own experiences and those of others I have come to trust.

It's always been clear that thatguy favoured agencies, and had a close relationship with at least one, but just looking back over his reviews just now, he has positively reviewed girls from a number of agencies, as well as independents, and wrote at least one negative review for a Portfolio girl.  I'm not sure it's fair to discount all of his reviews based on this accusation.  No-one can ever truly know what agenda may be lurking behind a poster's comments and everything needs to be read with a critical eye.

We've seen SPs on here before now posing as punters, so I wouldn't be surprised to find agency owners doing similar. 

It's a reminder that we all need to keep our wits about us in all aspects of this game.

Offline Mikeh38

If true I'm shocked after 15 years in this game to find out that fellow punters get discount for posting favourable reviews is STUNNING
Next thing you'll tell me is that guys here who constantly promote certain girls are doing it because the girls are really exceptional.

BTW the above post could be slightly sarcastic

Offline Dan Dastardly

Doesn't surprise me I got pissed off by his constant boasting of how much money he had .

np500

John  doe did't hang around to put up his / her first post , well I know time flies , but 13 months a member , 1 post banned, got to be some sort of record there ? True or not , I'll put my house on the fact that, Thatguy has got a new sim and is reading this if he didn't have a couple of accounts in the first place, a lot do, either way , there can only be speculation as we'll probably never know the truth but I know for a fact he saw scarlettjo , ( so he did see independent girls ) about a year ago and e-mailed me to do a mmf a couple of times but never happened as I always had 2,3,4 bookings lined up !
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:53:50 pm by np500 »

Offline Mil 34

I think if that guy had kept his down and stopped white knighting his agency punts he still would have been around. He did give some reviews which were very favourable to certain girls who I have seen and to be honest the girls have been pretty good.
The only one I disagreed with was that old girl down the bay. She was fugly and over priced.
I had my suspicions about him after that, it seemed to me he was promoting her like fuck.
If he's a genuine punter then I will be the first to apologise over my doubts , but if he's a con artist who's writing good reviews for favours then I am glad he's gone.

Online Cymro72

I expect we all read comments on this board with a certain level of scepticism until the poster proves to be someone we believe we can trust. I expect you all to treat my posts the same way.
   I always looked on  Thatguy's negative reviews of girls I had enjoyed myself with as being from the perspective of someone who was looking for a different experience from me. I only see independents as it puts my mind at rest regarding their doing the job of their own free will. I only noticed that his reviews were biased against such girls when it was pointed out on this board. My bad there, but it is something I will bear in mind for the future.
   I also believe that a girl's performance can be influenced by my attitude towards her. I may be there to fuck, but I don't have to be an idiot about it. :-)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:06:36 pm by Cymro72 »

Offline HughJardon

I see both members mentioned above have bit the bullet along with Justschlonging.

np500

Punter or not , he got banned because of his attitude toward fellow punters who made comments on here, which ain't good to say the least, it's one thing slagging an s p off but not a fellow punters for no real reason ?  shows a bad attitude and if I was an s p and read those threads , I'd refuse to see him.  he has feed back as scarlettjo checked it out before seeing him.

Offline aazbo22

there is a fine line though between white knighting and having a good regular experience.

Ive used a certain WG many times now (who im not going to name as I don't want to "white Knight") because her service is always good and I always get let down or cancelled by others (and my area is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite)

np500

Is that not the point of this site ? I blow smoke up kandice's arse , scarlettjo, W B  etc also, call it what you like, but I call it how it is, and believe me many have beat a path to these girls due to mine ( and others ) recommendations, and to my knowledge, not one negative to these girls names , thay are not my property, they provide great service and I'm happy that others also enjoy them.

Husqvarna360

Aazbo,

I agree with red, this excellent site has a section dedicated for good and bad reviews for each region.

It depends your view on things but mine is plain and clear which is to provide accurate feedback from my experience good or bad and when I read others providing comments I read it the same way.  I have had some excellent and poor experiences and I have contributed with facts on here so others can take their own view if they choose when determining who to book and likewise I do the same.

It's also very helpful when visiting other regions to get some Info on punting in a new area.

There are girls I have booked and would like to keep to myself but I still provide a review with accurate feedback for others to enjoy the same guilty pleasure.

The more that contributors comment on here the better informed we all are when choosing bookings, without the feedback it's a blind booking and it's an expensive hobby to be doing lots of blind bookings which is why this is an excellent site.  It would be good to see more contributions on reviews from all members rather than the limited number of regular reviewers.

It will be good to read your review on the 'diamond' you have found especially if it's a shite punting area as you referred and it will benefit other guys to also know about this girl.

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Is that not the point of this site ? I blow smoke up kandice's arse , scarlettjo, W B  etc also, call it what you like, but I call it how it is, and believe me many have beat a path to these girls due to mine ( and others ) recommendations, and to my knowledge, not one negative to these girls names , thay are not my property, they provide great service and I'm happy that others also enjoy them.

Same here.  I have also recommended Kandice many times, but on the SW board whenever anybody asks I always recommend Sexy Angelina in Bristol.  If someone wants to know who the best girls are, you always go with the ones you tend to visit most yourself.

king072016

This site is great, I asked for recommendation when I started punting 4 weeks ago and both Red & MrDiamond77 recommended Kandice, Layla grace and others.

I chose Kandice and the service was great and see her at least once a week now.

I've still yet to see other girls but at the moment I'm happy with my choice

Like MrDiamond77 said you'll always go with the girl you tend to visit the most
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:55:07 pm by king072016 »