Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Myruna Edinburgh  (Read 3336 times)

5 review(s) for myruna 77  (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline District13

Booked Myruna for a 15 min punt at £40 at the start of December. Great communication via text and was at her door within the hour.

She answered the door with very little clothing on, which is great as she has a cracking body. Facially she is pretty. Got the money sorted out quickly. Some nice kissing and she made sure that my hands warmed up very quickly. Clothes came off and onto the bed. Right into some 69. She gave some good OW and got quite wet from the RO and fingering. Started to get close so she got into reverse cowgirl. It was quite the sight, seeing her firm ass bouncing up and down. I was enjoying it, so we finished like that. Afterwards we just sat and chatted to each other for a while. Her English is okay, but she makes an effort.

I would go back for a 30 min punt to try out some more things with her.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Silly Punter

Offline Santiago

Thanks for the review

I have never managed a visit, should give her a try

See she has been posting pics on UKE, looks nice

:hi:

Offline District13

Are the pictures accurate?

Her most recent gallery photo (the one in black and white) is the most accurate.

Offline Clattypats

Booked Myruna for a 15 min punt at £40 at the start of December. Great communication via text and was at her door within the hour.

She answered the door with very little clothing on, which is great as she has a cracking body. Facially she is pretty. Got the money sorted out quickly. Some nice kissing and she made sure that my hands warmed up very quickly. Clothes came off and onto the bed. Right into some 69. She gave some good OW and got quite wet from the RO and fingering. Started to get close so she got into reverse cowgirl. It was quite the sight, seeing her firm ass bouncing up and down. I was enjoying it, so we finished like that. Afterwards we just sat and chatted to each other for a while. Her English is okay, but she makes an effort.

I would go back for a 30 min punt to try out some more things with her.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+
Did she say if she does OWO on a longer booking than you had?
Was thinking of seeing her when she comes to Glasgow..But will be verifying her services by txt or email beforehand... :)

Offline District13

Was thinking of seeing her when she comes to Glasgow..But will be verifying her services by txt or email beforehand... :)

Nah she didn't mention if she does OWO in a longer booking. But then again I didn't ask her. I want a longer booking because I got the impression she would be quite fun and energetic

Offline Clattypats

Nah she didn't mention if she does OWO in a longer booking. But then again I didn't ask her. I want a longer booking because I got the impression she would be quite fun and energetic
Cheers anyhoo :thumbsup: ....yeah..When I've spoken by PM she seems quite quirky, albeit in quite broken English :wackogirl:..Don't think she writes her own Blog anyway :D

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:31:03 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Santiago

Offline Courtney

Don't think she writes her own Blog anyway :D

...or her own feedback. Sometimes it's written in good English and at other times it's all over the place. :wackogirl:

StikiWiki

Clatty, you're thinking of going and seeing a Romanian ?? Am I reading this right ?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Clattypats

...or her own feedback. Sometimes it's written in good English and at other times it's all over the place. :wackogirl:
Agreed  :thumbsup: I've spoke to her quite a wee bit,and am tempted :cool:

Offline Clattypats

Clatty, you're thinking of going and seeing a Romanian ?? Am I reading this right ?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
aye ..and..seen plenty last year (2015)..she seems decent though and makes an effort to spk to ppl..so it's all good for me..albeit ..like I said ..I'll check services by txt...Between me and her :hi:

Offline Tdydl

aye ..and..seen plenty last year (2015)..she seems decent though and makes an effort to spk to ppl..so it's all good for me..albeit ..like I said ..I'll check services by txt...Between me and her :hi:

I think that both her and her pal have gone back to Romania for Christmas. Neither have logged onto AW for a couple of weeks.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Had an hour booking in October . No OWO and I had shower at start . No kissing on mouth so I don't think I'd venture back which is a pity as she's quite a looker . Kissing more important than the OWO for me . Friendly enough though and quite quirky as Clatty says

Offline Clattypats

Had an hour booking in October . No OWO and I had shower at start . No kissing on mouth so I don't think I'd venture back which is a pity as she's quite a looker . Kissing more important than the OWO for me . Friendly enough though and quite quirky as Clatty says
if she isn't doing OWO..Then I'm out..But will clarify that with her if she tours Glasgow,nearer the time..No FK or DFK would also be a no no for me :thumbsup: