Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishLexix Edinburgh  (Read 2715 times)

4 review(s) for ScottishLexix (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline District13

I saw Lexi a few weeks back in her flat near the Royal Mile.

I arranged everything with Lexi by text. She responded pretty quickly. It was £70 for 30 mins.

I had a bit of a problem with the buzzer, one of the buttons doesn't always work properly. Not the nicest looking block of flats but nothing too bad. Her flat is clean and the bedroom is fairly standard. There is a stripper pole in the corner, but I was told that she couldn't use it because it was the wrong height or something. I didn't press the issue, although a pole dance would have been a plus.

Lexi's photos are fairly accurate. Other reviews of her mentioned the scars on her stomach which is a fair point, but nothing too serious. She has a chavvy look to her. Sorted out the money and off came the clothes. Lots of DFK, she liked exploring with her tongue. I particularly enjoyed her bum, not too firm and not too saggy. Her tits aren't that great tbh, very clearly fake.

She gave a great OWO DT BJ. Lots of saliva and good noises as well. I don't know if she is a fan of RO or fingering. Condom was put on and she hopped on top. She knows how to ride guys. Not too many fake noises, quite tight and very enthusiastic when on top. I had to slower her down slightly. Finished off inside the condom and she helped me to clean up.

Spent a bit of time chatting afterwards. She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so I would not book for more than 30mins. However I am planning on going back soon for a quick punt.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

andypunts1

How would you rate her facially? And is her age accurate? She seems to have a good body but the lack face photos kind of put me off a little.

Offline District13

How would you rate her facially? And is her age accurate? She seems to have a good body but the lack face photos kind of put me off a little.
Facially she is a bit chavvy looking, but good. Not a stunner for sure.
I'd say her age is accurate. Looks and acts 25.