Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Kendra - GEA  (Read 1782 times)

Offline zag69

Look - Young looking blonde. Pictures quite accurate, plain looking face. Braces on her teeth.

Punt - Quite girl doesn't talk much. Shite OWO, needed to grab her head and make her go up and down faster. Needed prompting to suck harder but kept going back to sucking gently every two minits. I was getting pissed off with the shit sucking so on with the rubber and got her on top. Again garbage wouldn't bounce up and down properly. Tried doggy but it was like shagging a dead fish. Got her on her back and banged away for a bit but just lay there. The moment was approaching so asked if I could cum on her face and she said ok. She tried covering her face with her hands so moved them out of the way and and made her face look like a glazed doughnut. This was the highlight of the punt. Barely said two words inbetween shags. Round two was like round one but I couldn't bust another nut partly due to the lack of excitement. Fucked off 15 mins early.

Conclusion - Shite punt. I hope all scottish girls aren't going to start offering Romanian service.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:43:17 am by zag69 »

Offline clydeboy82

Offline Budgie

Cheers Zag.

The braces on teeth remind me of a small blonde that worked for GE, Emily. I saw her at the beginning of last year when she was listed as 18 so with Kendra being 20 it's possibly the same girl. If it is then her services have deteriorated.

I might give her a try to see if it's the same one.

Jim Here

This was similar to my experience.
The photos are genuine but flatter her a bit because she's not a babe.
Average girl next door looks.
The total silence is a bit strange.
She lay back on the bed with her hand over her face most of the time.
Tried to wank me off with her hands instead of owo.
Poor service, wouldn't see her again.
I think she's just not cut out for this job.

Offline seeker

That sounds lika a horrendous time Zagg  :thumbsdown:
for both of you ...
except she got £150, minus the agency's  cut of course  ..
sounds like a romulan type of hell .

Offline zag69

Cheers Zag.

The braces on teeth remind me of a small blonde that worked for GE, Emily. I saw her at the beginning of last year when she was listed as 18 so with Kendra being 20 it's possibly the same girl. If it is then her services have deteriorated.

I might give her a try to see if it's the same one.

Your money mate but I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot barge pole if I were you.

Offline Falkirk GND

I very much doubt if it's Emily - she was horny as fuck and could talk for Scotland. Also - different body shape. Wouldn't waste your hard earned cash on Kendra!

Offline Budgie

Game on

She looks a wee stunner, pity about her lack of enthusiasm.