Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Antonia - Dundee  (Read 939 times)

Offline Gus69

External Link/Members Only

This profile of a very petite good looking blonde caught my eye . Called early evening and got straight through . Ok English gave me address I had been to before recently to see CRISTINE Who is now calling herself Monique at the moment on AW and Vivastreet  . Out of city centre near gardiner street so bags of free on street parking . Top floor flat with security buzzer . Quite discrete as no one about . Could see girl watching me from flat window .

Usual girl behind door routine and I was prepared to turn about if I didn't like what I saw. Girl who let me in was I would say 5'4" - 5'6", petite size 6-8 with smallish breasts . Did have similiar body to girl in pics but not quite as good looking. Wearing just lacy bra and knickers .

Led through to bedroom I had been in before . Handed over £40 for my 15 mins needs must punt .

Cash taken to other room while I got down to my boxers . Girl claimed to be Russian but who knows . Little bit of tugging as I lay on bed. Girls English seemed fine in room and certainly easier to understand that on my £10 punting fone. She smiled a bit and made a wee bit of chat but not a lot.

Once hard condom on for quite reasonble OW. Good technique then after a minute or two what position would I like . She suggested she went on top which suited me as she looked good to watch. 

When I had arrived, her hair was still a bit wet and I thought she was not long out of the shower. So while she was bouncing away on top her thighs etc still felt very warm and soft and was a bit of a turn on . Wee bit over the top with the sexy noises . Asked to change to doggy so that i could away while holding her small waist and feel those warm taught thighs again. Sexy noises increased a bit but it helps get to the finishing line in the 15 mins.

Condom filled with a shudder and time for cock out again . Wobbled a bit when I stood up despite being 100% sober so must have needed it . Wet wipes given , cleaned myself up , dressed and back out again .

For a £40 quickie I got what was expected. Not the girl in pics but happy enough with what I say to make me stay . Petite , slim 20 something blonde who went through the motions fine without seeming too disinterested .

Neutral for me as good looking and pleasant enough but a punt by numbers quickie

Ignacio

Have to say i agree with most of your review, Plenty free car parking but was made to wait outside for 20 mins.
On arrival it was not the girl in picture but was decent enough looking, russian, Slim, small tits, tattoos, Paid £40 for a 15 minutes, OW then took her from behind she was poor piss poor, didnt say much no enthusiasm fuck all, Shot me load and fucked off, Rating 3/10