Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan May Carter - Chelmsford/Basildon  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had anyone seen her?

Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No Steady Eaddy, I've not been to see her yet, although I tried last summer.

She used to call herself (something )Franchesca  or possibly Franchesca (something), and offered normal prozzie services.

Then she became a domm, working with Primrose who she said, was her sister !!

Then she said she was stopping working !!

Then in November  she re-appeared as Mistress Queen Evil, back as a  domm again.

And then mid December I noticed she had morphed into Megan May Carter.

Also. Please note that she has an account on UKP and UKE under the name of frannyxo , so she can read every word we say.!!!

Hope this helps.

S.N.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:52:26 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline TheBSG

There's another thread discussing her here under her old AW profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80067.msg1184124#msg1184124

Seems to change name and services quite a lot and has 'retired'  at least once and changed AW profile ID

Offline Students Notebook

There's another thread discussing her here under her old AW profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80067.msg1184124#msg1184124

Seems to change name and services quite a lot and has 'retired'  at least once and changed AW profile ID

Yes BSG, thanks.

Previous names include Naughty Francheska and Francheska Alexander.

S.N.

Subslave

I Really was hoping to see and serve her before the New Year, but her prices suddenly shot up to £200.00 for the hour which was a bit too much. Especially this time of the year.

She does look absolutely incredible though.. 

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks guys.  I had a feeling she had some history and hoped someone could give a review.

Seems like she has priced herself out of the budget for the general UKP member!

Cheers

frannyxo

Hey guys happy new year :) and happy punting! I do still offer a domme booking which I haven't noted in my profile yet as I've been busy with my family and personal life at Christmas! Bloody hectic! I do still offer sessions at the rate of 110 per hour for domination and pride myself in catering for all fetishes. I don't charge any extras in my normal service and neither do I like to see a lot of clients so as much as my rate is high and I appreciate everybody has there limits I am very sexually driven at all times and always at my best as I do not work back to back. I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas. Stay awesome xxxx

frannyxo

I Really was hoping to see and serve her before the New Year, but her prices suddenly shot up to £200.00 for the hour which was a bit too much. Especially this time of the year.

She does look absolutely incredible though..

My Slave prices are still the same. I apologise for not displaying that on my profile. I've had a very busy personal life. Happy new year Hun xxx

Subslave

My Slave prices are still the same. I apologise for not displaying that on my profile. I've had a very busy personal life. Happy new year Hun xxx

That's really great news. Best news I may hear all year!!  Will be in touch ASAP.

frannyxo