Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been turned away by a lady?  (Read 14120 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
as i state i dont see punters who do bb so i wouldnt but i do  admire hp`s honesty
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

as i state i dont see punters who do bb

You have form for Lying so that means nothing  :scare:

Anyway lets not make this ANOTHER "Rebecca thread" you seem intent on making threads about YOU  :dash:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
so now i cant comment as it makes a thread about me :unknown:
i was sticking up for hp thats all
as i asked WHEN EXACTLY did you leave a review or a useful suggestion?

as much as hps likes are not most peoples style everyone will fancy different people

Offline NIK

as i state i dont see punters who do bb so i wouldnt but i do  admire hp`s honesty

It always make me laugh when prossies (or punters) say this. Providing they don't do bb with you how would you know? They don't have a stamp on their cock saying it has done bb.   :rolleyes:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
It always make me laugh when prossies (or punters) say this. Providing they don't do bb with you how would you know? They don't have a stamp on their cock saying it has done bb.   :rolleyes:

we dont but hp has openly admitted he does bb  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

so now i cant comment as it makes a thread about me :unknown:
i was sticking up for hp thats all

as much as hps likes are not most peoples style everyone will fancy different people
+1
thanks

sorry james when did you last leave a review? :unknown:
indeed, I shall be very interested to learn of your experiences, where is a review we can read?
thanks

For the record I think you're FAKE / WIND UP anyway, as no one would see the Mingers you post  :hi:
I just noticed, this, shouting capitals and insults. I can only write about the punting world as I experience it. I can only hope that one or two of the maybe one or two ladies who post here whom I have met in the line of duty can verify my reports on them. Although one of them uses a different name here than on AW.

Offline Tailpipe

Tension again with you two when your back fixed you to should get it on then he can leave a review  :wackogirl:

Has this been booked becs

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Tailpipe

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Tailpipe

no i didnt :unknown:

He may have as aw user name come be  different , you love him really , all agame.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
we dont but hp has openly admitted he does bb  :unknown:

Surely that cannot make any difference as we have to assume every punter is barebacking other women, be it his wife (who could be shagging half the world BB), mistress the friday night up against a wall before leaving the nightclub etc etc etc.

I rpotect myself adequately enough so that is does nto matter if the guys does BB or not.  I just assume they all do and protect mysefl accordingly.  Admitting it or not makes no difference IMO as to me they all do it anyway, one way or another.

Offline Tailpipe

Surely that cannot make any difference as we have to assume every punter is barebacking other women, be it his wife (who could be shagging half the world BB), mistress the friday night up against a wall before leaving the nightclub etc etc etc.

I rpotect myself adequately enough so that is does nto matter if the guys does BB or not.  I just assume they all do and protect mysefl accordingly.  Admitting it or not makes no difference IMO as to me they all do it anyway, one way or another.

I like the sound of up against a wall leaving a night club , can list be arranged  :crazy:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I like the sound of up against a wall leaving a night club , can list be arranged  :crazy:

Good god no.  Been there done that and far too old to be out int he cold with my knickers around my ankles :D  I shall leave that to the teenagers

ParisB

Dogs??
Looks like you had a lucky escape mate!

aw don't be nasty to dog owners,  i have seven pooches and even named one Hooker after myself

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
aw don't be nasty to dog owners,  i have seven pooches and even named one Hooker after myself

I have one named F'ugly I named him after myself :lol:

ParisB

I have one named F'ugly I named him after myself :lol:

i have Hooker, Shabba  Spooks, Narca Hussey Chulo and Dude

If i get any more they will be Benson & Hedges or Guns & Roses   
 I did want to call Hooker Syndrome  but then i realised that it would be a bit awkward telling him to get Down Syndrome when he jumped up

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
ah yours have sensible names mine are Fugly, pudding, wiinks, Sassy, Nefertiti, tonks and queenie and not forgetting Marley the Boa

Rochdull lad

Good god no.  Been there done that and far too old to be out int he cold with my knickers around my ankles :D  I shall leave that to the teenagers

You and me both.  FAR too uncomfortable for me these days! ;)

ParisB

ah yours have sensible names mine are Fugly, pudding, wiinks, Sassy, Nefertiti, tonks and queenie and not forgetting Marley the Boa

Well, dear old Mr Shabba Ranks was originally called Teddy by his previous owners & Hooker was called Lenny, ( Lenny The Hooker lol )  Hussey was Dumpling ( she was very overweight when i got her ) &  Chullo was Macca    Dude was almost OY but i settled for Dude and he really is a Dude 

I do like Fugly though 

what have all these animals to do with being turned away by a lady?

Rochdull lad

what have all these animals to do with being turned away by a lady?

Were they all F 'ugly?! ;)

Offline seeker

This thread is about "ever been turned away by a lady " not the names of you dogs!
What bolloks. .

Offline seeker

Thats the sort of crap you get when to many pro$$ies join. ..
 :wacko: :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

Offline NIK

This thread is about "ever been turned away by a lady " not the names of you dogs!
What bolloks. .

At least she's not talking about her kids! :D

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
First profile pic says 'guess the weight?'. Somewhere near twenty stone I'm guessing.

Nah. I'm about that, and she's slimmer than me. I'd say more like 16 stone.

Offline NIK

Good question actually but apparently Jimbo only gives private recommendations.  :unknown:

Rochdull lad

Good question actually but apparently Jimbo only gives private recommendations.  :unknown:
And has he ever passed any recommendations to you, NIK?  And if so, were you satisfied with them?  I only ask because some of us who are newer to this Forum see him as only a [somewhat negative] commentator, rather than a participant.

Offline NIK

And has he ever passed any recommendations to you, NIK?  And if so, were you satisfied with them?  I only ask because some of us who are newer to this Forum see him as only a [somewhat negative] commentator, rather than a participant.

I can recall any, but maybe he can.

Rochdull lad

I can recall any, but maybe he can.

James?????????  Your turn to comment.

Knick

Twice had dodgy excuses to cancel meetings. Not sure what the problem was but I never contacted them ever again.

foresight

You are far too polite.  Some of us who have been here since the very beginning would not be so kind.  As regards him being a participant, I don't believe his benefit money stretches to actual punting.

Rochdull lad

You are far too polite.

I always have been; I always will be.

Perhaps he can speak for himself but it's awfully quiet right now.

Offline Daffodil

Should everyone be attracted to the same type of woman? What's wrong with HP having different taste in women? Does it affect you personally? Why do people incessantly make fun of HP for the type of women he likes?

Attraction is not something that you can chose; you either fancy someone or you don't.

Broadly speaking, there are women who are attractive, there are women who are ugly. It is pretty easy to spot which is which.

If a guy fucks an ugly one he will have the piss taken. This is guy humour/banter.

Women clearly don't get it and is probably why they don't last long on this site  :hi:

Closet freak

James?????????  Your turn to comment.

I do hope no one is holding there breath  :D

Offline Daffodil

Well click on the report button, you know where it is (if you haven't worn it out)

For the record I think you're FAKE / WIND UP anyway, as no one would see the Mingers you post  :hi:

Have to agree with this.

Apologies, HP, if you're genuine  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
at least hp leaves reviews and doesnt constantly moan about how bad prossies are

yet to see a review from james

not sure about you either have you left any reviews?

Offline Daffodil

at least hp leaves reviews and doesnt constantly moan about how bad prossies are

yet to see a review from james

not sure about you either have you left any reviews?

Check out the Wales section. 'Good providers in Cardiff' is mine, as are several others  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Colston36

You had a lucky escape, pal. Rougher than rough.