Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: noellovessex - Paddington  (Read 3128 times)

9 review(s) for noellovessex  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Close to Paddington station. Small flat, decent size room. I would not call the entrance discreet. Building is shared with another WG who rents the room to her.

Noel - about 5'2/3, nice body (ass is her best feature), has tattoos including a sleeve tattoo. Pretty next door type.

Services - Have seen a few price fluctuations recently but it was £100/hour. DFK, OWO, DT, fingering and RO. She speaks good English. Gave good, fast and deep OWO and tasted clean in RO. Sex in multiple positions and she's rather flexible although she did keep asking me what position I wanted which became a bit off-putting. Will consider taking her up on a threesome with Victoria when she's back in Jan.

Other - moans/noises were a bit fake and she said she is planning to retire in Feb to go into a 'proper' job.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Got a sesh booked with her tonight. Hopefully she doesn't cancel (as is a trait judging by the reviews here)...

What would you describe her body type as? Is she curvy?  Busty? Overweight?  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Nowornever

Yea she cancelled on me too but it was well in advance...next time I guess...

lukedavis

Apparently involved in a road accident today ...

Gent123

There`s no accident, she cancelled me too today...

Offline bobcat

like the look of her, she's now off until 18th