Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye 21 - Castle Donington  (Read 7122 times)

31 review(s) for faye21 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Peter unter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Faye recently for an hour booking
She is a lovely lady,very friendly and good looking
Age is just a number but she must be late 40's,early 50's but that is not an issue as service and looks is what matters and she has both in abundance
Her pictures are a fair representation and she has a nice flat
Paid published rate
Took advantage of dfk,oral with,sex in multiple positions,oily hand job

Highlight of the meet was when Faye was riding me and she told me to bend her over and fuck her in her arsehole

One of the best I've met and will go back again and again

Offline NervousJ

I agree, one of my faves.

I've got an hour with her in the new year, first hour punt I've had with anyone...

Says it all...I'm so shit on ages it must be said... I'd put her at 42/43 similar to me... She did say she had a 22 year old son, so work that out...

Like you, certainly doesn't bother me, I think she is a stunner...

« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:44:19 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great tits, great body unfortunately the only thing stopping me is owo not listed, I'd probably not rise to the occasion and not willing to blow £80 to walk out with a loaded weapon still.
Great review though thanks matey

Offline PepeMAGA

Her body looks fantastic,  not to be ageist,  but looks too good for a 50yo?

Offline NervousJ

I'd be very suprised, she says 37, I'd say early 40s.... It's only really up close you can tell she's not as young as you first think..if her sons 22 and it says her partner is late 40's then she's somewhere in between... Ha ha ha, but she looks way too good to even care...

Reminds me, I've eaten and drunk too much,3 weeks to get my punting fitness back.....

But first some more food....
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 06:29:17 pm by NervousJ »

Offline PepeMAGA

I'd be very suprised, she says 37, I'd say early 40s.... It's only really up close you can tell she's not as young as you first think..if her sons 22 and it says her partner is late 40's then she's somewhere in between... Ha ha ha, but she looks way too good to even care...

Reminds me, I've eaten and drunk too much,3 weeks to get my punting fitness back.....

But first some more food....
I had written off women over 40 for punting but this lady and lizzie up Chesterfield way are making new think again..need to check my penny jar see when I can next afford a session.
You should fill your boots food-wise.  Most serious athletes have a bulking phase   :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Must admit I've turned a new leaf, before seeing that polish Alison I can honestly say I wasn't interested in a woman over 40 but now.... even my missus is many years younger, never wanted to fuck someone my age that would be daft, especially when paying haha but I think I've found my new kink, I've even found myself searching by Polish more than Thai, maybe I'm ill hehe

Offline NervousJ

You need to email Roger quickly and come to your senses...maybe 2017 could be the year of the mlf....

I nearly went to see some big titted Polish milf in Mansfield earlier, but came to my senses thinking it could end in disaster as she has no reviews, looks like I'm slowly learning my lessons....

Desperate for a punt though.....
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 01:46:14 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Rockhead

Quick question for anyone who has seen Faye.

I understand that oral is always covered, but does she change the condom prior to penetration? I don't particularly mind the covered blow job; I just can't be doing with the faffing about of constantly pulling rubbers on and off. Got to be done, but once is enough for me. Of the two covered blow jobs I've had, one girl let me proceed straight to the main event, while the other insisted on changing the bag.

Offline smithy_132

You need to email Roger quickly and come to your senses...maybe 2017 could be the year of the mlf....

I nearly went to see some big titted Polish milf in Mansfield earlier, but came to my senses thinking it could end in disaster as she has no reviews, looks like I'm slowly learning my lessons....

Desperate for a punt though.....

NJ,

Is this who you are talking about ?

I've been thinking of seeing her.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Quick question for anyone who has seen Faye.

I understand that oral is always covered, but does she change the condom prior to penetration? I don't particularly mind the covered blow job; I just can't be doing with the faffing about of constantly pulling rubbers on and off. Got to be done, but once is enough for me. Of the two covered blow jobs I've had, one girl let me proceed straight to the main event, while the other insisted on changing the bag.

I've not seen this WG but for the times I've had covered oral it's never been changed for the main event, I'm not quite sure why a WG would do that and if they did my cock would be soft before the next condom would be on

I once had a girl put 2 condoms on me before sucking, I was dead as a length of rope :(

Offline Rockhead

I've not seen this WG but for the times I've had covered oral it's never been changed for the main event, I'm not quite sure why a WG would do that and if they did my cock would be soft before the next condom would be on

Thanks - and I know exactly what you mean. The one girl that did that to me was BlondeSamantha in Birmingham - a decent punt otherwise, but would not wanna repeat.

Offline NervousJ

No, it's the same rubber used throughout... :hi:

Offline NervousJ

NJ,

Is this who you are talking about ?

I've been thinking of seeing her.

Yes mate, that's her... She was in Chesterfield before Xmas, I nearly saw her this evening, but her messages seemed uninterested and thought I'd walk away feeling dissapointed...

Bloody great tits by the looks of it...

She is located near the Super Bowl if that's any use to you... Il probably visit when I've for more time and closer....bit of a gamble I reckon.....

Offline smithy_132

Yes mate, that's her... She was in Chesterfield before Xmas, I nearly saw her this evening, but her messages seemed uninterested and thought I'd walk away feeling dissapointed...

Bloody great tits by the looks of it...

She is located near the Super Bowl if that's any use to you... Il probably visit when I've for more time and closer....bit of a gamble I reckon.....

The gamble is half the fun of it for me  :)

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, yeah I know what you mean...

The two previous poles I'd seen at there Chesterfield place were average at best... Funnily enough both had fucking massive tits....

So I'm a bit more wary with this one... But yeah, I reckon it might be worth a TOFTT....

Offline Davidj

faye is certainly a great girl and provides super service. However she will be just over 50 now

Offline NervousJ

Seriously... I can't believe she's over 50.. It certainly doesn't bother me, she could pass for late 30's early 40 easy...

I daren't ask her though, ha ha ha... Might kill the mood somewhat...

I'm curious to how you know...

Offline PepeMAGA

Was quite keen to see her,  but that may be a little too advanced in years for me... Plus I spunked my punting dollars away on a disaster of a rom girl in wolves (see review). Might be one I try as a plan B.

TheNewSeeker

Even if she were over 50 I don't think you'd notice. Felt like a girl in her late 30s early 40s to me, and great personality imo.

Now, where's mi brasso  :D

(thought I'd get that in before the WK spotters)

GolfNut

You can borrow some of mine. Had to get extra supplies recently  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha,  :D :D

Must admit thought I might be chucked a can..... Thank god, everything gets reset at midnight....

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Can anyone give me a reasonably discreet idea where she does incalls? I know she says "5 minutes from EMA" but that isn't quite enough :)

Offline NervousJ

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 10:18:34 pm by NervousJ »