Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Grace Sweet - Glasgow  (Read 2239 times)

10 review(s) for Carla.CurvyBitch (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HawCotter

External Link/Members Only

I actually saw this girl by mistake as I meant to book Lena Sweet who's also in the east end and got the names mixed up.

Her flat is a tenement near the forge, the close isn't too clever but the flat is clean inside.

The punt was vanilla with basic massage, covered oral and a few different positions.

Her technique was good, not mind blowing but good nonetheless.

The girl herself is extremely slim but healthy looking with a cracking set on her.

She looks slightly geeky and kept her glasses on throughout.

Her attitude however was top class, very friendly and positive with no clockwatching.

I really enjoyed the half hour with her.

She might not be for everyone due to covered oral etc..

But for a good basic punt with a pretty friendly girl I'd recommend her.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

I actually saw this girl by mistake as I meant to book Lena Sweet who's also in the east end and got the names mixed up.

Her flat is a tenement near the forge, the close isn't too clever but the flat is clean inside.

The punt was vanilla with basic massage, covered oral and a few different positions.

Her technique was good, not mind blowing but good nonetheless.

The girl herself is extremely slim but healthy looking with a cracking set on her.

She looks slightly geeky and kept her glasses on throughout.

Her attitude however was top class, very friendly and positive with no clockwatching.

I really enjoyed the half hour with her.

She might not be for everyone due to covered oral etc..

But for a good basic punt with a pretty friendly girl I'd recommend her.
so it was a good 'mix up' :thumbsup:
Nice wee petite figure...The OW fucks it for me though...Think too many ROMS like the taste of rubber tbh :D

Glad you enjoyed though :hi: