Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Scarlet - Aberdeen  (Read 2325 times)

Offline T0rn569

External Link/Members Only

After a recommendation on this site I decided to visit Scarlet from Divine Entertainment in Aberdeen this week as a Christmas prezzie to myself. This is my first review so hopefully I'll remember everything.

Communication
I've never used an agency before so it felt a little foreign calling and not speaking directly to the girl but Rachel (I think) who runs the agency was polite and helpful even though I caught her at a bad time. She took my information and with 5 minutes Scarlet called back. She was friendly and our meeting was arranged for later that day. I was odd not having a contact number in case of any problems but I suppose I could have contacted the agency if I needed to.

Scarlet had given me the address during our phone call, located in the north of the city. I didn't have any trouble finding it. Didn't take the car but there was parking if I had needed it. The apartment itself was clean & warm with all facilities you would require.

Appearance
Scarlet is cute, tall and way hotter than her pictures on the website suggest. 

The Meeting
Scarlet answered the door wearing black underwear and a sheer dressing gown, she invited me into the living room where we sorted out the paperwork and I was offered a drink.

I took a quick shower and into the bedroom.

My tastes run more towards the 'vanilla' end of the spectrum but everything I wanted was catered for plenty of kissing, OWO, DT and RO before the condom went on for sex in a few different positions until I finished in the bag.

Scarlet was responsive and seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did (or at least gave me the impression she did).

Since I'm generally a single pop guy we had a chat on the bed for a while before I made my excuses and left as I had an appointment I wanted to be early for.

I think I was away about 5 minutes before my time was up but that was strictly my decision. I never felt rushed or like I wasn't welcome.

Summary
Comms 9/10
Location 9/10
Looks 10/10
Meeting 10/10

I would and probably will return.

Offline cuddlybloke

@torn
What's the damage did you use for FH? Or HH? ... is that multiple pop allowed?
Service base ? Or time base appointments?
Ty
Jk x

Offline T0rn569

@torn
Ty
Jk x

Soz

I had booked a 1hr appointment @ £120 and as far as I could tell there didn't seem to be any restrictions on how many times you could 'pop' but as I said I'm kind of a one and done guy so not something that came up.

Offline DickDiver

@torn
Ty
Jk x

Dude. You don't need to leave us a kiss.  A man hug is fine if you really must. And who is Jk?

Offline cuddlybloke

NP .....
He he he he did not mean to x .. hehehhe.
MA name Jk.

Offline Aberlad

I've been on a six month punting hiatus and this lass has my blood pumping to get back into the game..

You say the north of the city, I'm not asking for exact location but any chance of a wee bit more information as to where she works from? I'm always cautious when punting at home..

Also, were services discussed at any point? It's the one down side to Divine, they don't have any information on what the girls are willing and aren't willing to do. You've covered the basics, but for those that don't want it so 'vanilla' a few extra nuggets of info would be greatly appreciated.

Those tits though  :wacko:

Offline T0rn569

I've been on a six month punting hiatus and this lass has my blood pumping to get back into the game..

You say the north of the city, I'm not asking for exact location but any chance of a wee bit more information as to where she works from? I'm always cautious when punting at home..

Also, were services discussed at any point? It's the one down side to Divine, they don't have any information on what the girls are willing and aren't willing to do. You've covered the basics, but for those that don't want it so 'vanilla' a few extra nuggets of info would be greatly appreciated.

Those tits though  :wacko:

I did ask about services, she only said no anal or CIM.

During our chat she hinted that she may be a little submissive but although it interests me I wouldn't know where to start or just how submissive she might be.

Location wise I'm not sure how specific to be but its fairly close to Haudagain roundabout if that helps.

She is a little stunner and they are amazing  :yahoo:

Offline Aberlad

I stay close to the Haudagain also. May be an issue :(