Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondeslikefun - (Vale of Glamorgan)  (Read 895 times)

Husqvarna360

Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, mid terraced house which was nice and clean.

The girl:

Height:  5'8"
Dress: 10
Breasts: 34 A with nice responsive nipples
Hair: Blonde dyed, straight, long
Face: Attractive
Nationality: Welsh
Ethnicity: White
Language: English
Misc: lovely shaped ass

Duration:
30 mins

Services:

GFE, DFK, OWO, reverse oral, protected sex

How legit:

BLF is exactly as her pictures which are up to date.

Communication:

All by text with excellent directions.

The booking:

BLF was only advertising outcall bookings but when I enquired about an incall and she was happy for an incall after seeing my feedback on AW so booking arranged location provided, BLF asked what I would like her to wear so went for matching bra, thing, suspender belt and black stockings.

When I arrived at the door I was pleased that the pictures were spot on like her profile and she was dressed very sex as requested.  Paperwork sorted, and the booking was in her lounge not bedroom but that was cool with me.  I quickly took off my clothes and was straight into DFK which was lovely, she asked what I liked and I said GFE and did she like having her pussy licked which she said yes, so as she was very clean I put my tongue to practice on her pussy which she obviously enjoyed and was soaking, she kept complementing me on how good my pussy licking was so give it to her more. 

Changed places and had lovely owo and she looked me in eyes through out, very sexy, then couldn't take any more so condom on and protected sex in doggie, then missionary with lots of DFK through.

She is really friendly and very happy to make sure you have a good time. She likes a bit of dirty talking aswell.

Conclusion:

A great booking with a sexy slim attractive girl, who has an incredibly nice shaped ass.  I have since has another booking at a hotel in Cardiff and had another great time.

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

I already have.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only