Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff  (Read 900 times)

Husqvarna360

The girl:

Height:  5'7"
Dress: 8
Breasts: 32 C/D (Enhanced)
Hair: Red, dyed (nice)
Face: Attractive
Nationality: Welsh
Ethnicity: White
Language: English or Welsh
Misc: nice friendly and very sexy

Duration:
30 mins

Services:

GFE, Dfk, Owo, reverse oral, protected sex

How legit:

Kandice is exactly as her pictures which are up to date.

Communication:

All by text with excellent directions.

The booking:

Arrived at the apartment and was welcomed in by Kandice and as soon as I seen her I though sexy, attractive, slim, big breast which were enhanced and not normally thing but hers are the best I have seen.  She was wearing a matching bra, thong, suspenders best set with stockings and looked very sexy.   Into the bedroom which was safe and very clean, paperwork sorted and was offered a drink.

Straight into dfk and In no time I removed my clothes removed Kandice bra and thong which revealed her lovely enhanced breats which are done really well and also revealed her shaved pussy.  I applied my tongue to some reverse oral which is normally a good result to start the booking and Kandice clearly enjoyed and got very wet, she is very good at owo and was one of the best I have ever had,  condom on straight into, cowgirl then missionary sex with dfk throughout, I douldnt hold on for much longer so pulled him out whipped the condom for more owo and finished with available CIM.

Conclusion:

A great booking with a lovelly sexy girl who just gives perfect OWO aswell.  I now understand why she is very popular and has fantastic feedback.

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:36:09 am by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Mil 34

You've been busy mate. Another great review for kandice. I haven't seen her for ages but I will do in the new year year

Husqvarna360

Hi. Mil,  I have been very busy punting recently but am playing catch up with some of the reviews.

Offline Mil 34

I need to write a couple, one for bambi and one for Ashlee , when I get time I will sort them out

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review, and another great review for Kandice who is one of our best girls in Wales.  I will be trying to see her more regularly next year myself.  Glad you had a good time Husq.  :drinks: