Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Merry Xmas lads n lasses  (Read 1651 times)

Offline cueball

Merry Xmas and a happy New year to my favourite bunch of rogues.

Offline Home Alone

And to you, cueball.  I look forward to more following in your footsteps in 2017 visiting girls who've been cueballed.

Offline xxlmuscles

Let's hope 2017 brings as much fun as 2016 did.
Happy punting!!!!!

Offline the game

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals  :D

Neal69

Yep

Merry Christmas to all of you dirty buggers and thanks for all the useful information and laughs. :drinks:

N

Offline stevedave

Aye, Merry Christmas one and all. Bring on the only day of the year it's socially acceptable to drink all day  :D

Offline MoTToM

Likewise!  :drinks:

I've had a great fucking year - started off shit, relationship woes and whatnot, but ended with a bang. Several, in fact.

Must reiterate my profound thanks to all who've contributed reviews and resources to UKP, you've really helped a novice to have nothing but positive experiences. My horizons have certainly expanded in the last few months, and I'm a much more contented man than I was.

All the very best to everyone for 2017!

Offline cat1144

merry xmas fellow punters  :hi:

this was my break through year....was a v occasional punter (like once or twice a year) until 2016  :drinks:

hope 2017 brings many good punts for all of us  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed Merry Xmas to all.  :hi: :hi:

Heres to a podgetastic 2017.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Juankerr

Merry Christmas everyone  :drinks:

Regards, Juan  :hi:

Offline itk

Merry Christmas to all here. Hope you all have a great 2017

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Yes, a merry Christmas to one and all.  :drinks:

I joined this forum this year so thanks to all you chaps for the useful advice, hints and tips that made 2016 my best punting year so far.

And of course special Christmas wishes to all the service providers out there, without whom none of us would be here. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Merry Christmas to everybody at UKP.  :hi:

Offline buccdriver

Merry Chrimbo, you lot :drinks:........and many tight pussies for 2017 :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

Just to echo - a Merry Crimbo one and all on UKP and more happy punting in 2017  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

gingerthom

Merry Christmas everybody, thanks for all the advice and reviews, hope we all have many happy punts in 2017 :drinks:

Offline hungrypunt

Great site, helped my lots over the years, made me laugh also, there are some great bell ends make accounts on here....

All the best chaps, good luck in 2017

Offline peter purves

Festive Greetings to one and all

:drinks:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jindybandy

Merry Christmas all - let's hope 2017 brings us a some lovely 'Stocking Fillers'  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shaunogg

bod666

Seasons greetings one and all! Hope santa's bulging sacks ejaculate forth all your filthy little hearts desire... and if they don't then you can always empty your own sacks in the new year when the girls are back  ;)

Thanks to all those reviewers-without whom we'd all have wasted cash on shit service providers. Good on you lads  :drinks:

Offline Moresomes

All the best to all. Roll on 2017. :drinks:

Offline fatboy

Thanks for all the reviews and great info chaps to help fill those little sacks.
Let's not forget Father Christmas who only comes once a year and that's down a chimney.....I'll fetch me coat.....
Cheers, FB.

Punter115

Merry Christjas and Happy New Year to all who contributed to this great site .
And To all the lovely ladies who helped me to empty my old sacks !
All the very best for 2017!!

Offline Don Quixote

Merry Christmas to one and all (except for Tiny Tim who is a showboating little bastard).

Offline herbie007

Merry christmas all, have a great 2017  :drinks:

Offline phillips

Merry Christmas everyone  :hi:

Have a great punting New Year  :thumbsup:

Offline Scotpunter

Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Chuckman

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you all had a good day and look forward to a happy punting 2017. :)