Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty blonde 1995 - Woolwich TOFTT  (Read 1387 times)

1 review(s) for bustyblonde1995 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline puntingpumping1920

Profile Name: busty blonde 1995   

10 minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal Station

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
  OWO, Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£60 – 30 Mins 

Communication:
Inconsistent

Physical Appearance: Size 16, Black Hair, BBW

Height: 5’9

Dress Size: Size 16

Nationality: British

Hygiene: No issues

Service: 

I was in Woolwich with a few friends on a Friday night and wanted to see a girl close by, I called “busty blonde 1995”, and she agreed for 4 am, when I arrived I noticed she was bigger than her pictures, although I looked past it, as she was my only option at that time of the day.

She took me to the designated room where the service was going to take place, I confirmed the services and I paid her fee. 

When the fee was exchanged, this is where it went downhill   

When I was changing positions, she kept nagging me when I was going to cum, and to my shock she was on the phone when I was having sex with her.  :dash:

There was only so much I could take, and I had to cut my loses.

I had a brief conversation about how she could improve her service and she reminded me she has regulars.

Timekeeping: Inconsistent 

Positives:

Ease of communication

Negatives: 

Much bigger than the pictures 

Emotionless   

Nagging

Cramped Bedroom

Terrible service

Would I visit again
: No

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline londonlad497

I was due to see her on Thursday afternoon but she canceled on me due to "Family problems". Seems they didn't last long and I may of had a lucky escape  :scare:

Offline Setodger

I tried to see her yesterday too, but her comms were shit.
Sounds like I dodged a bullet there, sorry she was crap, and thanks for posting a review.

Offline londonlad497

Profile Name: busty blonde 1995   

10 minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal Station

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
  OWO, Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£60 – 30 Mins 

Communication:
Inconsistent

Physical Appearance: Size 16, Black Hair, BBW

Height: 5’9

Dress Size: Size 16

Nationality: Black

Hygiene: No issues

Service: 

I was in Woolwich with a few friends on a Friday night and wanted to see a girl close by, I called “busty blonde 1995”, and she agreed for 4 am, when I arrived I noticed she was bigger than her pictures, although I looked past it, as she was my only option at that time of the day.

She took me to the designated room where the service was going to take place, I confirmed the services and I paid her fee. 

When the fee was exchanged, this is where it went downhill   

When I was changing positions, she kept nagging me when I was going to cum, and to my shock she was on the phone when I was having sex with her.  :dash:

There was only so much I could take, and I had to cut my loses.

I had a brief conversation about how she could improve her service and she reminded me she has regulars.

Timekeeping: Inconsistent 

Positives:

Ease of communication

Negatives: 

Much bigger than the pictures 

Emotionless   

Nagging

Cramped Bedroom

Terrible service

Would I visit again
: No
So are you saying the pics on her profile are not of her?
You said when you met her she was larger than her pics but you also say she's a black lady with black hair( nothing like her pics).
Can I ask where you got her phone number from that you called her on as I couldn't find one on her profile which ment communication via email was both slow and frustrating.

So are you saying the pics on her profile are not of her?
You said when you met her she was larger than her pics but you also say she's a black lady with black hair( nothing like her pics).
Can I ask where you got her phone number from that you called her on as I couldn't find one on her profile which ment communication via email was both slow and frustrating.

If the pictures are of her, they are very deceiving or they were taken a long time ago. The pictures doesn't display how big the girl is

I have emailed admin, that was error, the nationality was meant to be British.

I messaged her for her number on adultwork and she sent me her contact details the next day

I didn’t note in the review, when I was getting dressed to leave, she turned off the light and made me dress in the dark, I asked her why she turned off the light, she said, “I’m tired”.

Another thing I didn’t note, I was hesitant to go, as it was 3am I made the booking, but she was begging and left three missed calls for me to come, and offered to reduce her price without me asking. So her tired excuse doesn’t make any sense