Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD - house of divine - Best girl  (Read 24071 times)

Offline stewpid

Never used HOD before but there are a couple of girls I want to see. Sorry to hijack the thread but can someone tell me the best method of booking with them? Can you book the girls a good few days in advance or do they only really accept and honour bookings made same day/day before?

Offline Jonestown

best way is to phone up the branch, I've made bookings a good few days in advance, then you just have to phone and confirm by 10.30 i think on the day, but they will tell you that.

raylondoner

Never used HOD before but there are a couple of girls I want to see. Sorry to hijack the thread but can someone tell me the best method of booking with them? Can you book the girls a good few days in advance or do they only really accept and honour bookings made same day/day before?

You can book up to a week in advance, when the schedule for the following week is on line (usually Wednesday), but you must reconfirm the booking on the day between 10.00 am and 11.00 am. Done it lots and no problems.  :hi:

Offline stewpid

Great, thanks for the info guys!   :thumbsup:

Offline l4at

I saw Parissa back in 2012/3 i think. She had an amazing body, toned, tall, blonde. But the problem is that she knows she's stunning and therefore provides a below average service in my view. She gives off the impression that she coast along and not put much effort because of it. Not sure if others who have seen her agree.

But if you want to fuck a 9 or a 10, then give her a go.

Offline davison

I saw Parissa back in 2012/3 i think. She had an amazing body, toned, tall, blonde. But the problem is that she knows she's stunning and therefore provides a below average service in my view. She gives off the impression that she coast along and not put much effort because of it. Not sure if others who have seen her agree.

I agree about her body, but I got very good service from Parissa the one time I saw her (early 2016). I think the key is to stay within the narrow parameters of her profile, do not expect a gfe. The OWO was excellent, she happily accepted CIM and kept working afterwards, got absolutely everything there was.

Before during, and after she was in a good mood, laughing, and genuinely engaged. No clock watching, we were just talking afterwards, and I broke it off when we were a couple minutes over.

But if you want a make-out session you've got the wrong girl.

vt

I met her a number of times at LMP parties, very striking girl, skilled performance that included CIM if she liked you. Polite enough, but could be a bit cool & distant at times.

I once got to share her with the kind of guy she would likely choose to go out with, mid-30s, lean body and a charmer, she was all coy and giggling like a schoolgirl, he was pressing all her buttons to good effect, I got to bask in his glory and we had a real fun session...so YMMV with Parissa.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:16:48 pm by vt »

Offline Gynaemyte

She was fine, just a very bland Slavic face, not one that you'd look at twice.
Nothing memorable.

vt

She was fine, just a very bland Slavic face, not one that you'd look at twice.
Nothing memorable.

I agree she's not model quality, very few prossies are. But if she walked into a bar in a mini-skirt with those bronzed pins on display, I bet she would attract quite a few second-glances.

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thetinman007

Met Parissa at LMP. Stunning body,  average face. Insisted on CIM from me.  I got bored of her oral technique and left. Met with a sarcastic 'thanks for fucking me so hard baby'

Offline PuntingUzerNayme

I saw Parissa in 2013 up in MK. She had a fantastically taut body topped with a gorgeous lightly tanned skin. Had CIM whilst in 69, and I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Just never got round to it

Offline davison

I once got to share [Parissa] with the kind of guy she would likely choose to go out with, mid-30s, lean body and a charmer, she was all coy and giggling like a schoolgirl, he was pressing all her buttons to good effect, I got to bask in his glory and we had a real fun session.

This is a really key point.  I was so worried at first about being embarrassed at a party with younger fitter bigger cocked guys (I'm 50, fat, and averagely equipped).  The best parties I have been to have been a full house with a couple young fit guys to keep the girls on their toes, and the worst with 6 fat wheezing old guys and 5 bored girls giving poor service.  You really do want one or two young guys, like a teasing stallion to keep them in estrus.

Edit - Sorry forgot this was the HOD thread not PHX, off topic.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:30:38 pm by davison »

vt

...a teasing stallion to keep them in estrus.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about me...then I looked in the mirror!!  :sarcastic:   ;)

Miketyson21

There is a new girl Cassandra (who has come from Hot Box in Northampton)

External Link/Members Only

She looks amazing.

Offline ladiesman020

Amy was a great lay but apparently she's retiring end February.

Offline ladiesman020

Jade was lots of fun (high-5) she's still around in Kent.
Sarah in a dominatrix.
Not sure what Adele is doing.

Offline jichael mackson

She looks amazing.

pic from todays twitter feed

looking a bit too thin for me

vt

Jade was lots of fun (high-5) she's still around in Kent.
Sarah in a dominatrix.
Not sure what Adele is doing.

Do you have a link for Jade?  :unknown:

I'm pretty sure Adele retired.  :hi:

Offline Fully Sated

pic from todays twitter feed

She looks painfully thin.
(Click on photo to enlarge)
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:56:50 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline davison

Yeah that's a bit unhealthy.  No thanks.

Miketyson21

Agreed.  I like slim girls but she looks a bit too extreme

Offline ladiesman020

I like em ultra skinny, very nice.

Offline doughboy

Aye, Cassandra is lean but she has an awesome little ass. Ironing board flat but due to have a boob job this month, so that should improve things. I've seen her 4 times and they've been great sessions each time, she really gets into it. Very vanilla though, so don't expect a PSE.

slow and low

Only seen Nadia lovely body but bit reserved tbh.

Miketyson21

Has anyone seen sasha?  Is she slim, average?  Would you say she a size 10?

Pantherinae

I've only ever attended HoD when they were up in MK more, and that was years ago. Having read through all of this, I've booked Jai for Thursday...

Actually, this thread didn't sway me at all, I've been wanting to see Jai since I stumbled across her a month or so ago.

:D

With regards to Tina, does she have an AW profile too? She looks very familiar

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:27:58 pm by Pantherinae »

Offline ladiesman020

Amy is ment to be at hod this week, she also ment to be retiring end February.

Offline Kaluuu276

Sorry for going off topic.

Can someone please tell me the nearest supermarket to park for free?

Any location will do or is public transport the only option?

Offline webpunter

Fortnum & Mason towards the middle of town  :lol:

Sorry for going off topic.

Can someone please tell me the nearest supermarket to park for free?

Any location will do or is public transport the only option?

Offline roger11

Offline beanfarmer05

I saw lilly and pixie this week together. Pixie was her usual self, lilly was a good gfe girl, lots of dfk, gave good blow job, was responsive to reverse oral and fucked hard in cowgirl. I'd see her again

Offline notcalledchris

I saw lilly and pixie this week together. Pixie was her usual self, lilly was a good gfe girl, lots of dfk, gave good blow job, was responsive to reverse oral and fucked hard in cowgirl. I'd see her again
thanks for intel.  Profile says "A levels" and "no anal" any idea if she would tale it ip the wrong un? I thought it was compulsory for Brazilians :)

Pantherinae

Does anyone know if Ashley at HoD is actually HTF (who Jai has a duo profile with)?

Offline beanfarmer05

Very much doubt Ashley is htf, the bodies look different, htf is more lean and lithe, also she charges 200 as an indie so would she go for hods 130?

vt

Does anyone know if Ashley at HoD is actually HTF (who Jai has a duo profile with)?

No, pretty sure they're different girls.  :hi:

Offline brill

a few years back.. they had a black bird called nicole or nicola from manchester... she was amazing ! first few times i saw she did a real nice rimming.. then went missing for abit when she came back she stopped rimming and done more of a GFE... then just totally went missing... and she really is being missed this moment :(

Pantherinae

Very much doubt Ashley is htf, the bodies look different, htf is more lean and lithe, also she charges 200 as an indie so would she go for hods 130?

I agree, however I'm sure I've seen profiles on hod that were also on AW charging more..... but just thought i would ask.

:thumbsup:

Offline earlgreyman

No, pretty sure they're different girls.  :hi:

Yes, I know Ashley from HOD years back and is definitely not HTF (aka star anise). Ashley, for starters, is lighter skinned and more mixed mocca toned, than HTF.

:wackogirl:

Estoril

Has Isabella moved on somewhere else?

Offline CheeseYa

Has Isabella moved on somewhere else?

She's located in Maidenhead on AW but I don't know how frequently she is available nowadays.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kutch

She will be off fir a while as she's pregnant.

Offline brownman

I've never tried a HOD girl, should I start off with Pixie or someone younger and hotter?

Offline Apu

Can anyone help me with some inside info about any one of alyssia, amy, gabriella, lilly, danielle  or adrienne  please ?

Don't want to miss any nuggets of info that previous threads did not cover.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist

Offline Malvolio

I've never tried a HOD girl, should I start off with Pixie or someone younger and hotter?

If you're after someone younger and hotter, do that.  Pixie is an excellent SP in my view, but if she's just not your type then there isn't much point in spending your cash on her.

Offline notcalledchris

Can anyone help me with some inside info about any one of alyssia, amy, gabriella, lilly, danielle  or adrienne  please ?

Don't want to miss any nuggets of info that previous threads did not cover.

See my posts on Adrianne as Andrea at TPC parties.

Offline BootsnBunches

Tina and Apple really turned me on - very sexy. Tried hard to please. I will be seeing again.

Jai isn't really my type as I prefer natural breasts, but I'd never been with a black girl so I thought I would give it a go. Wow she tries to please and she has a really cute voice too.

Of the current crop I've also met Amira - one of my worst experiences with a working girl. (See field report for more details).

Offline Jerboa

For a moment there I thought you were talking about me...then I looked in the mirror!!  :sarcastic:   ;)

No I believe it's me,  ;)

She looks amazing.

I wondered where she'd got to, I saw her up in Northampton, she is very skinny, needs someone to feed her some scoff, but good attitude and a great service.