Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Phoenix Party London  (Read 11925 times)

Offline Mcping

External Link/Members Only

So after looking for one final punt of 2016 and being in London for a few days I decided to stick with what I know and booked in with the Phoenix.

As always the comms were quick and easy with the usual confirmation text of the address.

As previously reported the location is a 3-4 storey town house not far from Paddington and easy to find. The action is all in one large open room with the basement used for changing and showering.

Friendly welcome, cash and valuables taken care of and off to the shower. I was running 10minutes late so the action was in full swing as I entered the party room. Ive been to plenty of parties so not shy. Kasia was being licked out on the bed and happily took my cock in her mouth. Great owo whilst the other guy brought her to a pretty convincing climax. We then moved around so he could fuck her whilst she continued to suck me off. Great eye contact throughout whilst she was getting a good pounding and keeping up the awesome owo. It was getting quite hot in the room and the guy was giving her a real good fucking, kasia was taking well and getting quite sweaty still maintaining good eye contact sucking me off whilst I'm pretty sure she came again. I was about to cum and politely enquired about cim as I knew it was sometimes on offer. Just at that time the other guy came in the bag and kasia instructed me to fuck. Not wanting to be outdone by the other guy I bagged up and begun pounding her hard from behind and she apparently came again before I emptied in the bag.
A great first fuck of the party !

Other highlights included Luiza who I can't believe I've not seen before! Absolutely amazing body, very tight and firm with very responsive nipples and pussy. She got very wet going down on her and also loved being fucked. Lots of kissing and dfk throughout. I'm not normally a fan of kissing at a party but couldn't careless today it was so good.

Lots more sucking and fucking over the 2 hours, a great party and my faith in Phoenix has well and truly restored.

RichardTheThird

Thanks for the review.  I am in London in the next few weeks and am going to give them a try.

Offline davison

Looks like the others were Sandra, Kate and Mel.  Mel/HOD Valentina has been great when I have seen her, the nicest Amazon you could ever hope for.

Love to get your impressions of Sandra and Kate.

Offline Steely Dan

Good to hear, thanks for the review.

Offline Steeler101

Good review
I find phoenix vgfm and will be returning early January, where else can you fuck and be sucked by 5 girls for 80ph, I'm yet to met luiza so hoping she's scheduled for the day I'm down in the smoke. A black girl and Asian would also add to the experience and make the line up perfect for me.
All the best fellows and bring on the new year.......

vt

Looks like the others were Sandra, Kate and Mel.  Mel/HOD Valentina has been great when I have seen her, the nicest Amazon you could ever hope for.

Love to get your impressions of Sandra and Kate.

I was there on Monday. Kate was a no-show, so Barbara subbed. There must have been a mix-up with the bookings as I counted 13 guys at one point, first time I've ever seen the 2:1 ratio exceeded, which was a surprise. So a busy, fun party with Kasia & Luiza soaking it up taking on 3 guys at a time. I still got almost constant action, but I noticed some shyer guys sitting out & waiting for 1-2-1s which wasn't going to happen. Definitely not one for the faint-hearted!  :D

Sandra is a cute, slightly shy, but willing 22yo Romanian. Her pics are very representative. What they don't show is that she has the smoothest, peachiest bum & thighs and very pretty, compact feet. I had her on the swing, I was enjoying the sight and feel so much, she coaxed a pop out of me!  :thumbsup:

The lovely Mel, Portuguese for 'honey', which is appropriate as she is such an elegant, sweet, pleasant person, did her best to try and coax pop no.2 out of me at the end, but my tanks were empty.   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:56:16 pm by vt »

Offline thetinman007

I was ready to go on Thursday but was told that only 4 girls partying that day. I asked how many guys had booked and received a surly 'don't know' reply. I  presumed that was the hostess so didn't bother going.

vt

I was ready to go on Thursday but was told that only 4 girls partying that day. I asked how many guys had booked and received a surly 'don't know' reply. I  presumed that was the hostess so didn't bother going.

They won't know until very near the start time, as some guys book in very last minute.  :hi:

Offline Ryan12334

Yeah but they can tell the person ringing....how many guys have already booked. They tend to say "don't know"'when they know there is a relatively decent number of men which would off put the person enquiring.

Kassanova

Yeah but they can tell the person ringing....how many guys have already booked. They tend to say "don't know"'when they know there is a relatively decent number of men which would off put the person enquiring.

Not my experience,  I've had same reply when it turned out to be 5 girls & 4 guys. I think receptionist/hostess just automatically assumes the call is a TW & not one who'll get into the party spirit, which is probably fair for the number of times it happens.

vt

I guess they brush it off because it just sounds like a Timewaster enquiry, as how many guys are booked when you call will bear no relevance to how many will actually be there for the party, as they can't possibly know how many will book after you right up to the start time.

If you're trying to second-guess how busy it's going to end up by how many guys are booked at a certain time and then start umming and aahing about it because you want all the girls to yourself, you probably sound like the kind of guy that isn't suited to partying. They must be getting these TW phonecalls all day long, so don't be surprised if you get short-shrift, they don't want to clog up the line for genuine callers. :hi:

They'll tell you about changes to the girlie line-up, but can't possibly tell you exactly how many guys will be there. Either you want to be there to party or not.

Offline thetinman007

I've been to loads their parties and am always told how many guys had booked. True,  it may change later. I was more bemused by her rude/surly nature.

Offline Kingy28

I was there on Monday. Kate was a no-show, so Barbara subbed. There must have been a mix-up with the bookings as I counted 13 guys at one point, first time I've ever seen the 2:1 ratio exceeded, which was a surprise. So a busy, fun party with Kasia & Luiza soaking it up taking on 3 guys at a time. I still got almost constant action, but I noticed some shyer guys sitting out & waiting for 1-2-1s which wasn't going to happen. Definitely not one for the faint-hearted!  :D

Sandra is a cute, slightly shy, but willing 22yo Romanian. Her pics are very representative. What they don't show is that she has the smoothest, peachiest bum & thighs and very pretty, compact feet. I had her on the swing, I was enjoying the sight and feel so much, she coaxed a pop out of me!  :thumbsup:

The lovely Mel, Portuguese for 'honey', which is appropriate as she is such an elegant, sweet, pleasant person, did her best to try and coax pop no.2 out of me at the end, but my tanks were empty.   :rolleyes:

Barbara subbed for Kate. Not a like for like move in my opinion, more like bait & switch. This is one of the reasons that I always phone up to see who is on. This is a negative imho. They have enough opportunity on social media to inform punters of any amendments to the rotas but this never seems to happen

A ratio of almost 3:1 should also be a negative too imho.

Two negatives don't make a positive. Just a bigger negative

Offline thetinman007

13 guys with 5 girls is not what we pay for.  How careless!

Offline smiths

13 guys with 5 girls is not what we pay for.  How careless!

If I had experienced this i would of done a negative review and bad mouthed Phoenix as they sell on the fact the max ratio is 2.1, if they cant keep do that that's low life tactics in my book. Plus they should be refunding punters bothered for lying. Piss poor service from what used to be a great party provider. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mcping

No more than about 7-8 guys during the afternoon party.
I've never seen the 2-1 ratio exceeded and even been told the party is full in the past. I know the ratio is usually closely protected.

Personally I'd certainly not be bothered with Barbara standing in for any of the line up ! Great girl in my opinion...
I can imagine coordinating the girls is a nightmare if any are sick or no show etc so more than understanding and think subbing someone in is a positive

Offline ManOFSteel

Two questions

1. Are all the girls generally EE?

2. Do men sneer and leer at eachother's cocks?

vt

Two questions

1. No, I've met so many different nationalities there, the current gallery is a mixture of Brits, E Europeans, W Europeans, Latinas and the odd Black & Oriental.   :hi:

2. No, strangely enough, their interest is focused almost entirely on the girls!   ;)

vt

If I had experienced this i would of done a negative review and bad mouthed Phoenix as they sell on the fact the max ratio is 2.1, if they cant keep do that that's low life tactics in my book. Plus they should be refunding punters bothered for lying. Piss poor service from what used to be a great party provider. :thumbsdown:

Well it's the first time it's happened in over 70 LMP/Phoenix parties that I've attended. When I complained to Barbara just before the start, she did offer to let me leave (with my money), but as I had travelled quite a distance, I was committed really. I was also confident that the girls on the line-up would soak it up well, so I opted to stay.

But I agree that if it was a deliberate mistake to exceed the stated ratio, it would be a negative mark for this provider.

Offline iPad3

Two questions

1. No

2. This is a ludicrous question and if you need to ask this I suggest partying is not for you!

Offline Mcping

Two questions

1. Generally a mix from all over

2. No

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

So after looking for one final punt of 2016 and being in London for a few days I decided to stick with what I know and booked in with the Phoenix.

As always the comms were quick and easy with the usual confirmation text of the address.

As previously reported the location is a 3-4 storey town house not far from Paddington and easy to find. The action is all in one large open room with the basement used for changing and showering.

Friendly welcome, cash and valuables taken care of and off to the shower. I was running 10minutes late so the action was in full swing as I entered the party room. Ive been to plenty of parties so not shy. Kasia was being licked out on the bed and happily took my cock in her mouth. Great owo whilst the other guy brought her to a pretty convincing climax. We then moved around so he could fuck her whilst she continued to suck me off. Great eye contact throughout whilst she was getting a good pounding and keeping up the awesome owo. It was getting quite hot in the room and the guy was giving her a real good fucking, kasia was taking well and getting quite sweaty still maintaining good eye contact sucking me off whilst I'm pretty sure she came again. I was about to cum and politely enquired about cim as I knew it was sometimes on offer. Just at that time the other guy came in the bag and kasia instructed me to fuck. Not wanting to be outdone by the other guy I bagged up and begun pounding her hard from behind and she apparently came again before I emptied in the bag.
A great first fuck of the party !

Other highlights included Luiza who I can't believe I've not seen before! Absolutely amazing body, very tight and firm with very responsive nipples and pussy. She got very wet going down on her and also loved being fucked. Lots of kissing and dfk throughout. I'm not normally a fan of kissing at a party but couldn't careless today it was so good.

Lots more sucking and fucking over the 2 hours, a great party and my faith in Phoenix has well and truly restored.

Thanks for reviewing. I'm going to go back in the new year. Everyone has me excited to try Monique!

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone rate this line up? Any experience with Jasmine or Natalie??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Maek781

How does it work,
would they provide you the condoms?
It's any bar were you can have a drink.

vt

How does it work,
would they provide you the condoms?
It's any bar were you can have a drink.

It's a sex party, condoms are provided and there's not a bar as such, but there's a selection of drinks, usually wine, beer and soft drinks.  :hi:

You won't want to spend too much time drinking as there are 5 girls you will want to fuck in 2 hrs!  :D

Offline iPad3

It's a sex party, condoms are provided and there's not a bar as such, but there's a selection of drinks, usually wine, beer and soft drinks.  :hi:

You won't want to spend too much time drinking as there are 5 girls you will want to fuck in 2 hrs!  :D

That's a bit Harsh VT, the cheese board is normally pretty good and Barberas chicken nuggets are first class!!

originalsin67

Thanks for the review.
Which girls would you say are the best In terms of enthusiasm and service?

Offline davison

Thanks for the review.
Which girls would you say are the best In terms of enthusiasm and service?

There has been a lot written on the subject. Use the search function and jot down who you find interesting.

Offline Chelsea Mick

Anyone rate this line up? Any experience with Jasmine or Natalie??

Hidden Image/Members Only

I haven't met Natalie yet but Jasmine is a very friendly, pretty girl, mid 20's from the north of England.  She's got a firm body, DFK's well and gives a great blowjob.  If you add Monique and Alana into the mix then you've got a minimum of 3/5 who will be worth the trip for.

Hope this helps.

Offline jeezyuk

I haven't met Natalie yet but Jasmine is a very friendly, pretty girl, mid 20's from the north of England.  She's got a firm body, DFK's well and gives a great blowjob.  If you add Monique and Alana into the mix then you've got a minimum of 3/5 who will be worth the trip for.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Chelsea Mick. I was on for it today but something came up. Will post a review as soon as I revisit.