Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Ms Lexi - Dundee  (Read 1068 times)

4 review(s) for ms lexi oral queen (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Name Not Found

Decide to go and visit Ms Lexi a few days ago after a decent review on here a while ago. I should have known... Dundee? £65 for half an hour? What could possibly go wrong?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Comms were good; messages answered almost instantly and clear directions.  Arrived at the area and messaged for final directions; not the best area of Dundee (does it have one?) but i've seen worse. Things took a turn downhill when I entered the block; rubbish lying around everywhere and pretty run down. Didn't improve when she answered the door and I stepped inside; the place looked like the set of Steptoe and Son. I don't expect she owns a hoover as I doubt the carpet has seen the light of day in years. My first sight of Ms Lexi was not encouraging either, let's just say she's not 'a looker', but then again neither am I so I try to be open minded. She is tall, slim and has pert little tits, which would normally have me bursting out of my boxers, but facially she did nothing for me.

Though to the bedroom, literally kicking junk out of the way as I went. I got my kit off determined to make the best of a mediocre experience and she set to with the OWO which was actually quite sloppy and nice, just how I like it. Normally, I'm a RO man but, given the cleanliness of the place, and something about her appearance, I just didn't fancy it. Never mind, bag on and on to a bit of mish, doggy, cowgirl, with a HJ finish into her mouth while she lay on the bed with me fingering her pussy.

Overall, I can't say I had an enjoyable experience. The slummy  surroundings, her appearance (I'm not saying definitely 'junkie', but there was a bit of that feeling about her), the fact that she looked a bit hard and unattractive to me, meant that it wasn't a punt could feel good about. I left almost feeling sorry for her, which is not a great feeling.

This isn't a negative because she is actually very good in the sack, she had a decent attitude, and makes a genuine effort to please; its just that overall it wasn't an enjoyable punt for me. If you like the "bargain basement" hoorin' experience she may be for you, but don't expect anything more.

Offline Third Man

thanks for this review, this is more what i would have thought than the positives about her before. it was mentioned she was the skanky lexi, and after touting she and her bf or whatever he is were banned.  someone  did say she was not a looker, and a shit tip as well, just shows how shit ddee is. ive gave up on ddee, i wouldnt have gone to see her cause well you just know, and this confirms what the early feelings of her profile were.

Hornyguy_81

thanks for this review, this is more what i would have thought than the positives about her before. it was mentioned she was the skanky lexi, and after touting she and her bf or whatever he is were banned.  someone  did say she was not a looker, and a shit tip as well, just shows how shit ddee is. ive gave up on ddee, i wouldnt have gone to see her cause well you just know, and this confirms what the early feelings of her profile were.

Unfortunately for whatever reason there are a lot of trolls using he Dundee page now creating fake profiles etc.. very wary of things at the moment.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I agree with the reviewer; if the house was so minging her chaotic lifestyle would suggest careless hygiene. I doubt she'd ever get tested.
More a 'Negative' than a 'Neutral', I'd have thought.
Anyway, a useful review.