Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British-Lisa  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Rothmans

This lady caught my eye, but I can't find any info on this board about her. Anyone visited her recently?

External Link/Members Only

bod666

Probably nowt on here because she's only had an aw profile since 17th November. Looks genuine though - perhaps you should toftt and report back?  :hi:

burtonjag69

Called her earlier last night she asked for me to put in an aw booking which seemed genuine but I got tied down so texted saying would be late and habent out in a booking she asked for me to call back later but never got time TFT and report back I'm looking for my Christmas Eve victim as we speak any recommendations❓

Offline fenderswoop

This lady caught my eye, but I can't find any info on this board about her. Anyone visited her recently?

Might be worth asking in the North West section if anyone knows about her as it says she used to work at Sandys Superstars up in Manchester.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Might be worth asking in the North West section if anyone knows about her as it says she used to work at Sandys Superstars up in Manchester.

Was about to post the same. Was known as English Mckenzie whilst at SS.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119849.msg1400884#msg1400884

Dodo

Can see why she caught your eye. If her face is her best feature she must be a stunner as her tits don't half look bad. Her stats suggest a short curvy girl which I quite fancy for a change so will be trying to get a booking in the next day or so.....it's about time I did a TOFTB  :thumbsup:

Offline Rothmans

Thanks guys for your help. I will probably arrange to see her towards the end of this week and will do a review.

Offline largecock1234567

Can see why she caught your eye. If her face is her best feature she must be a stunner as her tits don't half look bad. Her stats suggest a short curvy girl which I quite fancy for a change so will be trying to get a booking in the next day or so.....it's about time I did a TOFTB  :thumbsup:

Im with you DODO... In talks myself at the moment. hope for tomorrow to be fair.
Merry Christmas brother!!

Offline largecock1234567

OK booked in for tonight will keep you posted!!

Dodo

OK booked in for tonight will keep you posted!!

You will not be disappointed Matey  :wacko: :wacko:

bod666

You will not be disappointed Matey  :wacko: :wacko:
Have you seen her then Dodo? Worth a visit?

Dodo

Have you seen her then Dodo? Worth a visit?
Have a look at the reviews

Offline DDDave

I have an appointment too, i'm so excited.  :yahoo:

Offline largecock1234567

Ok have seen her this evening.

I love this forum!!!!! Lovely woman, up there with the top of my experiences for 2016 but my top for the year is 1Evie1.

Dodo

Ok have seen her this evening.

I love this forum!!!!! Lovely woman, up there with the top of my experiences for 2016 but my top for the year is 1Evie1.

Do a review Mr 7", would love to know how you got on and if you clicked.