Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine mixed race bermondsey. Bait and switch. Walked  (Read 763 times)

Offline yeahbaby

External Link/Members Only

Post is for te group enterprise girls. Some have been reviewed.

Called and was told Celine was available. Headed to flat and was met by a chunkier girl with blue dreadlocks who I see now is breyhaana.

She told me she was Celine so I pointed out Celine was British taller and just a different grl alltogether.

She left and another girl came in and asked me if I wanted a mother girl because Celine wasn't there.
I said no.

Sunil_N

Post is for te group enterprise girls. Some have been reviewed.

Called and was told Celine was available. Headed to flat and was met by a chunkier girl with blue dreadlocks who I see now is breyhaana.

She told me she was Celine so I pointed out Celine was British taller and just a different grl alltogether.

She left and another girl came in and asked me if I wanted a mother girl because Celine wasn't there.
I said no.

You should have atleast stayed to see how a 'Mother' girl looks like :D

Offline peter purves

I said no.

This place is renowned for this  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac