Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Taylor-glasgow  (Read 9179 times)

Offline Ayrshireguy76

External Link/Members Only

Well, after some ummming and ahhhing and reading UKP reviews and reviews on her page, I decided to take the plunge.
I opted for a time I could be in Glasgow which was later than her listed times.
I text her and agreed the time which she was happy to do.
Comms great, no fault there....... so far!

Now from where I live to the WG address is no shorter than 31 miles.... each way.... but I had decided she would be worth it and off I went.

I sent three text messages to confirm I was leaving home and if it was still ok to come... , going her the chance to cancel before I started my journey.
No reply!
I kept going hoping I'd get the reply....funnily enough., just before my appointment and just prior to reaching her address I got a text message to cancel as her grandad had been taken into hospital and her cousin or sum1 had turned up at her house with him in the back and struggling to breathe.

Now cal me cynical or cold hearted..... but come on.... all a bit convienient., and she alluded to that happening sometime before.... 10 seconds to send a text.
I was also sure that I had read somewhere that a similar reason was given for cancelling someon before.

So 62 miles later I was back home., annoyed, feeling stupid and still with the horn.

Anyone else experience issues?
Do I warm my heart and give her the benefit of the doubt and try again?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

mavgoose

I'm afraid it's a no from me.

No chance of trying again.
Something about this girl doesn't sit right with me.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

No way I'd be trying again.

And after your review (cheers) I won't be trying for a first time.

Offline pay as u hoe

I sent three text messages to confirm I was leaving home and if it was still ok to come... , going her the chance to cancel before I started my journey.
No reply!
I kept going hoping I'd get the reply

She was in the wrong clearly but this is what hoes do. You sensibly checked before leaving that the meet would go ahead but what's puzzling is that when she failed to confirm after sending her three texts you carried on anyway. What was the point of checking before the drive.

Offline captainstabben

funny how shes de-aged from 26 to 23.  :unknown:

Offline Ayrshireguy76

The point in checking before I left was because of the distance and out of all the positive feedback there was a couple of dubious ones., but far outweighed by positive and again outweighed by the comma I had.

My reason for continuing despite no reply was that I then had assume that maybe she had a booking and as a result couldn't reply...... I know I'd be annoyed if I had a booking and time was spent by her on her phone to the next punter.

I thought it was a reasonable thing to do..... clearly not!!!!
Banned by:

mavgoose

You did everything right your end Aguy76.

Fault completely with the WG.

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Banned by:

Offline Cityfan1880

this girl seems to be developing quite a bad rep.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Ayrshireguy, I had an identical experience with an Edinburgh WG by the name of Abigail, now thankfully retired after a brief career, so I totally empathise with your situation. Commiserations.
This kind of experience rather puts you off punting, so I arranged with a regular a couple of days later and got 'back in the saddle'. Regulars are reliable, mostly.

Offline Dakota

Hi Fellow Ayrshire Guy,

I can confirm that I have had exactly the same experience with this when she was operating under her previous profile Hannah Davies.  Like you I gave her the benefit if the doubt even when I was sitting outside her house.  You live and learn - Put it down to experience.  But its good to let forum members know

D

Silly Punter

Aside from wasting petrol I think you dodged a bullet with her.  I saw her a good few months back and felt the picks were flattering and the only thing I enjoyed was fisting her cunt.  Not VFM inmho.

Offline Clattypats

Ayrshireguy, I had an identical experience with an Edinburgh WG by the name of Abigail, now thankfully retired after a brief career, so I totally empathise with your situation. Commiserations.
This kind of experience rather puts you off punting, so I arranged with a regular a couple of days later and got 'back in the saddle'. Regulars are reliable, mostly.
This^ you Cannae beat a good REG to put you ' back on track' Ayrshireguy  :thumbsup: ....Have to say though..Going by her pics...She  has some figure..What's she like facially? Her Ver.pic is down now..But couldn't really tell from that anyway :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 04:57:35 pm by Clattypats »

Offline pay as u hoe

The point in checking before I left was because of the distance and out of all the positive feedback there was a couple of dubious ones., but far outweighed by positive and again outweighed by the comma I had.

My reason for continuing despite no reply was that I then had assume that maybe she had a booking and as a result couldn't reply...... I know I'd be annoyed if I had a booking and time was spent by her on her phone to the next punter.

I thought it was a reasonable thing to do..... clearly not!!!!

So you wanted confirmation before you left because you say there had been some dubious reports and you didn't want to drive the 60 miles with the horn to no avail. Smart move. But you assumed she was busy with a punter when she didn't reply to three texts presumably sent some time apart. I really empathise and what not, and hindsight is 20/20 but like I said, was the point in checking in the way you did if you are going to make such an assumption. No doubt you have wised up now.

Offline bigmike32

It is a shame you set off on a wasted journey but you shouldve waited until she replied before travelling. I travel for punts and i never set off unless i have that confirmation text and a location of the wg before i set off.

Offline HawCotter

I disagree, it is clearly Hannah's responsibility to contact the OP and not his to check.

Her story is clearly a lot of sh**e anyway as if I was a WG and my cousin/grandad were in my house I'd be desperate for the punter not to show up and cancel ASAP.

She always seems to have bad luck

The fact this has happened a few times and she's clearly been outed by her neighbours means in my opinion she is one to be avoided.

She should start to actually care about the impact she has on her clients by plying her trade from a safe location and keeping her promises.

Offline pay as u hoe

I disagree, it is clearly Hannah's responsibility to contact the OP and not his to check.

I don't think any one disagrees with that but It doesn't take a huge leap of imagination in second guessing the hoe will not honour her word and therefore it is worth confirming the booking.  Remember he who doesn't confirm the meet, often ends up with  his ball replete.   

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Hang on.......I tried confirm.... sh didn't reply .... I assume..in hindsight , wrongly, that she may have a booking and can't reply......  so do I continue ., turn out to be right and bobs your uncle.....or, do I not go , as I don't have a confirmation (which I had had a couple of hours earlier), and run the risk of hervasking me where I am and then my thecwanker with bad feedback........ what's it to be then?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

If the Wg doesn't confirm the meet before i set out .
i Dont set out  :thumbsup:.
Think I'll also be giving this one a  miss ...
i dont have time to be messesed about . :bomb:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Maybe add in to your confirmation message a note that if you haven't had the booking confirmed by "X" then due to traveling time you won't make that journey.

Certainly with this girl as a plan B one day I called/messaged early for no reply until about 8pm (after my plan C booking!) where she said "sorry but I was at a photo shoot all day" but her AW page had her working week clearly displaying she was working that day.

If a girl is unavailable on a day she should update her working hours imo. Simple admin tweak in what is frankly their job.

Offline Ayrshireguy76

FFS....she's back again., having not been on AW since my encounter..or near encounter.....best thing is her prices have gone UP....WTF!!!!

Has anyone actually seen her since this?
Banned by:

Offline dougal

Glad I took her off the hotlist now

Offline onetwentyfour

This £100 for half hour is nuts, but more, and more are raising their prices to this !

Fuck that, £70 for half hour is my limit now, and £120 for hour.

I will happily go without, or have a wank from now on  :lol:

Offline Cityfan1880

Maybe the prices go up with their weight

Most recent gallery pic killed it for me lol.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

This £100 for half hour is nuts, but more, and more are raising their prices to this !

Fuck that, £70 for half hour is my limit now, and £120 for hour.

I will happily go without, or have a wank from now on  :lol:

She must have read this, back down to 80/hh but still 150/h  :lol:

Offline Third Man

she was on my very short aw hl  but as it involves a fair trip this flakiness  shit means she is very much off it now

Offline HawCotter

£150 an hour is shocking for the standard of service she provides.

For a girl who lets down people regularly and doesn't follow through with agreed services she should be dropping her prices.

She had anal on then off again last week but we've still not heard from anyone who she's actually provided this to.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record but if anyone does decide to be parted with their cash to see her be very careful with her neighbours if you're local, getting hassle from them was the most embarrassing experiences of my punting life.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I know I'm sounding like a broken record but if anyone does decide to be parted with their cash to see her be very careful with her neighbours if you're local, getting hassle from them was the most embarrassing experiences of my punting life.

From your review it doesn't sound like hassle more than "knowing" but agreed, more and more she is sounding less desirable. If a positive came up it might change my mind as I still like the look of her but kinda feel this girl is more trouble than she is worth.

Game on

Like the look of her myself, but too unpredictable. If you you get a punt booked, will she go through with it.  :unknown:

C'mon Hannah, get your act together  :sarcastic:

Game on

I see she's advertising on UKE now, maybe she's trying to be more reliable  :thumbsup:

Offline Llama32

She's advertised before,  rarely does much else on the site so probably just an ad platform for her.  Would be interesting to see if she interacts on it.

Game on

She's advertised before,  rarely does much else on the site so probably just an ad platform for her.  Would be interesting to see if she interacts on it.

If she does interact, i think she could be popular, her pictures on her AW profile look sexy  :thumbsup:

If she gets the right  punter's to book her and gets feedback from them, the rest will follow  ;)

Offline Llama32

If she does interact, i think she could be popular, her pictures on her AW profile look sexy  :thumbsup:

If she gets the right  punter's to book her and gets feedback from them, the rest will follow  ;)
Depends if she improves her consistency.  Going by recent reviews and comments she can be a bit flaky with bookings.  Her current location isn't great either as it was implied the neighbourhood knows or seems to guess at her profession.

If she doesn't plan on moving to the city centre,  I'd recommend at least doing a few days in a hotel a month for her.  I'd be more inclined to book her in that case.

Game on

Depends if she improves her consistency.  Going by recent reviews and comments she can be a bit flaky with bookings.  Her current location isn't great either as it was implied the neighbourhood knows or seems to guess at her profession.

If she doesn't plan on moving to the city centre,  I'd recommend at least doing a few days in a hotel a month for her.  I'd be more inclined to book her in that case.

Fair point  :thumbsup:

Things change, so do people  :thumbsup:
I would like to have her long sexy legs wrapped around me, while giving her a pounding  ;)

Offline seeker

surely the prices should go down the higher the weight ..
less is more in this case .
but anything above a 12 and im out .
thats my preference.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:13:22 pm by seeker »

Offline captainstabben

noticed she put two face pics in her gallery, could anyone who's seen her confirm if that's her in the photos?...

Offline Llama32

Notice she's offering duos now with Kaylee previously of GE who ended up on UKE. Though I recall Kaylee saying she was retiring in Feb so who knows how long that ones lasting.

Yip, that's her in the pictures. Seen her a couple of times. First time she was pretty new to the game and took a pounding like a trooper, eager to please when blowing me too. Next time was over a year later, seemed a bit jaded and disinterested. She's actually quite a good fuck though. With the previous 'residential' area issues (nosey neighbours and kids running about all over the place outside) I won't be back. Her lack of proper enthusiasm on the second visit also put me off. She was going on about moving the first time we met but was still in the same place a year later.

Offline captainstabben

Yip, that's her in the pictures. Seen her a couple of times. First time she was pretty new to the game and took a pounding like a trooper, eager to please when blowing me too. Next time was over a year later, seemed a bit jaded and disinterested. She's actually quite a good fuck though. With the previous 'residential' area issues (nosey neighbours and kids running about all over the place outside) I won't be back. Her lack of proper enthusiasm on the second visit also put me off. She was going on about moving the first time we met but was still in the same place a year later.

if that's really her she looks a lot older than 23/26. She also has a face pic on whatsapp but it looks like a completely different person so I'm wondering who the girl in her whatsapp profile pic is... had her on my hotlist but shes out now...

Offline Third Man

i saw Kaylee a couple months ago at her place, arranged on uke, i liked her and it was a good punt. didnt review as it was done on uke and wasnt sure about the dos or donts about reviews from there, but admin said it was ok to review but i didnt bother. anyway if she is doing duos with hannah, well i may be interested as on her own hannah is flaky as fuk which is no use to me. i will think about it now

Game on

New tactic, using wee kaylee to get bookings  :thumbsup:

Aye, Kaylee will give you a good time  ;)

kaylee

I have done a few duos with Hannah and had lots of fun and a good time :) when I have been there it's always a call back or a text and yeah her grandad was ill as I was with her the night before he took a bad turn next day but that's none your business to post on here! I think some use should sit and think about comments use leave and should text girl to arange a day and time again maybe with 10 or that off booking next time but no need to post cheek on here! PS doing duos tomorrow lol x :kissgirl:

kaylee

And being a bit not my self some days wee all have them days maybe change your attitude on sites like this as use put us off booking way use go and think use can put girls down on this well not me a won't get put down nor get told why I have not moved yet! I will message back and say how I feel most girl won't well if you feel that way don't book me again! And Hannah works and gets calls in to I have been there saw it!, and pics are me hairs never the same FACE IS! BUT SORRY NOT TO YOUR LIKENING SURE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO IS!,,,

Offline HawCotter

Hi Kaylee,

People have got a right to give feedback on the service that Hannah gives.

In my case she took money from me despite having no intention of giving me the agreed services.

In other cases she has not followed through with confirmed bookings.

The location she uses for incalls is risky because of the lack of anonymity.

Hannah, like you, has chosen to sell herself and your customers do have a right to an opinion on the services provided.

It's the same as comparing plumbers on ratedpeople.com

The harsh reality is if you can't take feedback as a guide to improve and not take it personally then maybe a service industry isn't the right one to be in.

kaylee

Hi Kaylee,

People have got a right to give feedback on the service that Hannah gives.

In my case she took money from me despite having no intention of giving me the agreed services.

In other cases she has not followed through with confirmed bookings.

The location she uses for incalls is risky because of the lack of anonymity.

Hannah, like you, has chosen to sell herself and your customers do have a right to an opinion on the services provided.

It's the same as comparing plumbers on ratedpeople.com

The harsh reality is if you can't take feedback as a guide to improve and not take it personally then maybe a service industry isn't the right one to be in.

Think what you want but use start off with okay not nice to where it goes to just plain simple horrible talk and if the booking never went ahead and you never got it confirmed you should not leave to go over to a booking same as I would not with and out call if no text call or that but some comments are harsh and I should not be in this industry some laugh you are I enjoy what I do I have weekly regulars to so sorry you don't know me but I should be :) and I am giving use my feed back to :)

kaylee

How can she get money without you going to a booking? PS don't say bank as u need her name as in full real name to put it in to hers I know as I have before with Hannah! I am away to bed up early night night but no need to be so harsh on girls as wee are not on use men xx

Offline HawCotter

How can she get money without you going to a booking? PS don't say bank as u need her name as in full real name to put it in to hers I know as I have before with Hannah! I am away to bed up early night night but no need to be so harsh on girls as wee are not on use men xx

I had an hour session with Hannah, my complaint wasn't that she didn't show up it was that she didn't give me the agreed services.

She made a pathetic attempt at pretending she was trying to do anal then totally skipped over the other requests.

I wasn't being harsh, I was just being honest.

I like many others wasn't impressed with Hannah therefore won't use her again.

Complaining about it on here is counter-productive as more people are now reading about how she treats her customers.

Offline Cityfan1880

Away and don't talk pish, anyone with internet banking can transfer money via Faster Payments to someone with only a sort code and account number. Enter any name you like it will still go to the same account.

Offline HawCotter

Away and don't talk pish, anyone with internet banking can transfer money via Faster Payments to someone with only a sort code and account number. Enter any name you like it will still go to the same account.

This was just one of her rants, she couldn't seem to get the fact that I saw Hannah but she didn't do the agreed services.

I actually quite fancied seeing Kaylee before this as well but her outbursts put me off.

There's few things more worrying than a hothead WG who is incoherent, would worry too much about discretion if she took a dislike to you.

Plus I find her and Hannah a strange match, Hannah for all her lying and conning is well spoken and able to hold a conversation (I think somebody prev mentioned she went to private school). Whereas Kaylee seems to me like she's a typical wee Ned.

I suppose supporting yourself financially with your genitalia is a great social leveller.