Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda Rose - Glasgow  (Read 2600 times)

4 review(s) for Miranda Rose xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dakota

Two weeks ago, I created a Reverse Bid on AW for a meeting after work and waited to see what happens.  On this occasion I had about 6 offers but quickly whittled it down to a short list of 3, who were all Scottish with lots of feedback.

After studying their profiles, extensive feedback on AW and any references on here I opted for Miranda Rose.   I accepted the booking on AW with 24 hours notice and there was a short exchange of messages to establish address details etc and answer a few questions about parking, shower on arrival etc..

External Link/Members Only

On reflection Miranda's replies to my messages were quite brief but I am not holding that against her.   On the day I confirmed that all was still OK and got the conformation I requested.

My first problem was parking.  While I was told via messages there was plenty of parking nearby, this wasn't true - there was nowhere within a couple of hundred yards where I could legally park so finished up on a side street which seemed like 1/2 a mile away.   I hadn't planned on parking problems or the long walk, but still managed to get the main building door by the allotted time.

I then rang the mobile but alas no answer until the 3rd time of trying, and was given some excuse about no credits on her phone to call me back and a flat number on 4th floor.  Located the lift and then realised it needed a password so had to hoof it up 4 floors.   Upon arrival I was warmly greeted by a lady that resembled her profile pictures, however I was 10 minutes late in getting there which I didn't put down to my fault.

Flat looked reasonably comfortable so I am thinking this still might be OK, but the niggling little faults continue.  I ask for quick shower but have to hold it up with one hand while washing with the other.  By now I am about 15 minutes into the booking and she declares she isn't quite ready and needs to go and brush her teeth etc .... I am now thinking standard time wasting tactics but surely not required when I am already on borrowed time.

Anyway waiting patiently on the bed I am then offered a back massage (but politely refuse, having read it was pretty crap on here) and ask her to lie beside me so that I can do a bit of exploration, but this seemed to through Miranda out of her routine and she just did not seem comfortable not being in control.   I tried to relax her with some reverse oral, which I am generally complimented upon, but no I felt she was trying to crush my head between her thighs and restrict my movements so gave up on that ...

I knew there was no kissing at all really allowed in the meeting, so no blame for that, but I wouldn't book someone like that again.

Service continues with Miranda instructing me to lie back for some oral, which wasn't memorable and didn't last long before she converted to hand relief and it was pretty rough to say the least.  I though she was trying to start a camp fire with my cock she was rubbing that hard.

At that point I just didn't want to be there any more, so asked her to lie back and quickly and gently deposited my load over her ample tits - had a quick wash and clean up, made my excuses and left.

As I drove home I found it incredible that this lady had so much positive feedback on AW. I am always a gentleman with all the ladies that I meet and have never had a sniff of bad feedback so cant imagine it was anything I had done. 

A few days later I get an email from the very same lady - she realised that things hadn't gone well at our meeting and wanted to put things right by offering me a free 30 minutes.  She said she would explain what had gone wrong when we met.

I'm not generally one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and thanked her for the offer, but also asked her to send me a message as to what had gone wrong in advance of us meeting again..  In my own mind the last thing I was wanting was round 2 of what had gone before.   But alas after waiting for 1 week there has been no further communication between us.

All in all just a bad experience and a waste of time that I though should be shared.

Have a good Xmas guys and choose wisely next time

D

Silly Punter

She seems a little flaky Dakota but I have never really been attracted to her myself.  Better luck next time bud.

Offline randydandy2013

Good review, I reviewed her a few weeks ago and gave her a neutral bordering on a negitive, it's a pity that she doesn't give a better service at a time when there are too few good girls around the Glasgow area.

Offline Dakota

Good review, I reviewed her a few weeks ago and gave her a neutral bordering on a negitive, it's a pity that she doesn't give a better service at a time when there are too few good girls around the Glasgow area.

Totally agree with you Randy Dandy - Anyone that goes that extra mile at the moment could be as busy as they would ever wish to be.  You have to think that more than you and I have had bad experiences, so why does AW not reflect that ?

D

Offline Jock D

After studying their profiles, extensive feedback on AW and any references on here I opted for Miranda Rose.   I accepted the booking on AW with 24 hours notice and there was a short exchange of messages to establish address details etc and answer a few questions about parking, shower on arrival etc..

External Link/Members Only

As I drove home I found it incredible that this lady had so much positive feedback on AW. I am always a gentleman with all the ladies that I meet and have never had a sniff of bad feedback so cant imagine it was anything I had done. 

Good review Dakota, this is what this site is all about...but, you made a shoolboy error, in taking AW feedback into account in the first place :thumbsdown:...better luck next time.

Offline monstermuncher

Sounds very similar to the disappointing meet I had with her too. It was a RB too and I wouldn't repeat or recommend her. I posted my experience of her on a thread here. She's pleasant enough but way better WG's out there.

Offline Game of scones

Saw her couple of months ago gave me the same time wasting shite service reminded me of a punt in a sauna dont kiss dont touch and the worst heavy handed hj ever.Probably should have done a review but nae point with the usual forum police slagging of my reviews

Offline Jock D

Probably should have done a review but nae point with the usual forum police slagging of my reviews

Scones...you're right you should have done a review....and more importantly you should never let the self appointed forum police(most of them are banned now anyway) stop you...so keep posting pal....this is a punters forum after all. :hi:

Offline Dakota

Scones...you're right you should have done a review....and more importantly you should never let the self appointed forum police(most of them are banned now anyway) stop you...so keep posting pal....this is a punters forum after all. :hi:

Hi Scones,

I think its particularly important that we at least share the negative reviews on here.  I have only done 5 reviews and 3 of them are bad.   That's not because I have only met 5 girls, as I probably meet at least 1 new girl per month and repeat with another,  its just that I seldom make time to write positive reports about the great and good ladies, mainly because if I don't find anything negative on someone, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

I do however as member of this forum feel obligated to share the bad news, even if I have made some basic errors as I don't want anyone else to follow in my footsteps.

D

mavgoose

Good review D.
To the other guys who seen her and had a shit service ( with no review ) , hang your heads in shame.

Only joking , as mentioned - most of the forum police have been banned and I don't feel your reviews would have been not taken seriously.

Offline Courtney

Only joking , as mentioned - most of the forum police have been banned and I don't feel your reviews would have been not taken seriously.

If you look through the previous reviews, no-one is slagging them off. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=43162

camcorder

Seen her a few times. Its usually a palavar getting a time arranged that she sticks too. Have twice turned up at agreed time and found she was out of contact, waited in car outside for half an hour and got a text 2 hours later asking where I was... having texted, phoned her mobile and rung her buzzer and texted again all at the agreed time. Impression after a few meets... nice but a bit loopy and slightly surprised she came so highly recommended on here.