Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchid Blackpool  (Read 768 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Thai Orchid Blackpool. 60 min for £35.

After a so so session at another local Thai place. I passed Thia Orchid on my way home. Think it was because there was a parking right outside. So decided on a whirl. knocked on door, then shown to very very warm room with a double bed, with towel, & dipossable sheet on the mattress.  Asked by the girl what I wanted. Massage £35, or B2B for £80. Massage only please, & gave the correct paper.

Then a quite slim, mid 30's girl came in after a few minuets. Asked to strip & lie on bed. A very small towel covered my arse.

Can't fault her. She gave me the most relaxing proper massage. Just what I needed. Chatted away quite freely. A lot of gental touches to the nether regions. Was a hint of extras, but I was just after what I got. A nice relaxing massage. Finished with head & scalp.

Got dressed & she let me out. Seems the other girl, or owner I was told. Had turned all lights out, locked up, & put key through door. So I could be let out.. got the message that B2B & HE is all the extras available. But there are plenty of other places nearby if you want more.

Still, Went home well chilled. Can highly recommend. 👍😊