Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirby allure  (Read 7111 times)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Robbouk is banned from amour for being a serious text pest, incessant texting when he did and didn't have a booking with a girl, we are talking 100 texts a day. He also abused the amour forum private messaging system, bombarding girls with messages then never actually making booking. He then got obsessed with one girl in particular and began harassing her to the point where she threatened to get the police involved, he then came onto the amour forum to say he was quitting punting due to receiving nasty threatening messages. When stacey looked into it, the messages he was talking about were from the above girl in question telling him to leave her alone or she would get the police involved. So he's been banned from amour for quite a while.

I've never met Robbouk, but seeing as Stacey is banned from here I thought I would inform you all why he is banned from amour too. Bonds can clarify as she was working with amour at the time.

That make 3 agencies and counting, not looking good for OP.

Online Kev3773

Robbouk is banned from amour for being a serious text pest, incessant texting when he did and didn't have a booking with a girl, we are talking 100 texts a day. He also abused the amour forum private messaging system, bombarding girls with messages then never actually making booking. He then got obsessed with one girl in particular and began harassing her to the point where she threatened to get the police involved, he then came onto the amour forum to say he was quitting punting due to receiving nasty threatening messages. When stacey looked into it, the messages he was talking about were from the above girl in question telling him to leave her alone or she would get the police involved. So he's been banned from amour for quite a while.

I've never met Robbouk, but seeing as Stacey is banned from here I thought I would inform you all why he is banned from amour too. Bonds can clarify as she was working with amour at the time.

The plot thickens  :wacko:

Offline Mansell

Nope, treat all posts/ reviews as suspect until this is resolved.

Online Kev3773

Come on Robbo defend yourself while you're online  :crazy:

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

Theres a couple of threats on the amour forum that he started about retiring/deleting his account that are visible if you care to look for yourself. The first in march 2016 and the second in may 2016 when he was banned.

As I said, I've never come into contact with Robbouk, but think its only fair you guys hear the amour side too.

Offline Tiger63

Sounds like it has been resolved......Exposed as a timewaster and a text pest

Offline stanleyjohn

I don't think the OP has been banned due to the complex geo political situation in the Middle East. I think it's because they think he's a time wasting cunt???

+1

Offline Moresomes

Fuck me, No wonder he forgot that he was banned by Allure. It must be a lot easier for him to remember where he CAN book a punt. 

Offline MDB72

The OP was banned. The explanations from the agencies seem reasonable. Sounds like the OP just wanted to cause issues for the agency.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline the game

I think the point of the review is getting a little lost in translation with the OP being banned from a number of agencies. It is evident that he has been banned from at least 3 agencies but his bannings are irrelevent to this review and this is pretty cut and dry for me.

By Alli's own admission he had a confirmed booking with the girl. OP says he travelled to the address given and was told to phone for the flat number on arrival if his number had been blocked from Allure's phone then surely it should have been unblocked once a decision was made by Ronnie and a booking was confirmed so once he arrived at the location he was able to contact them for the flat number? It was not and he could not get through, I can't see how that is his fault.

OP has provided screenshots to show that he did try to contact the agency for the flat number so on this occasion I can not see anything he has done wrong, his time has been wasted and therefore in my humble opinion a negative review is justified this time.

Looking4fun

I think the point of the review is getting a little lost in translation with the OP being banned from a number of agencies. It is evident that he has been banned from at least 3 agencies but his bannings are irrelevent to this review and this is pretty cut and dry for me.

By Alli's own admission he had a confirmed booking with the girl. OP says he travelled to the address given and was told to phone for the flat number on arrival if his number had been blocked from Allure's phone then surely it should have been unblocked once a decision was made by Ronnie and a booking was confirmed so once he arrived at the location he was able to contact them for the flat number? It was not and he could not get through, I can't see how that is his fault.

OP has provided screenshots to show that he did try to contact the agency for the flat number so on this occasion I can not see anything he has done wrong, his time has been wasted and therefore in my humble opinion a negative review is justified this time.

The thing is for me is if it had been an established reviewer like yourself this had happened to,I'd have totally agreed that it was a justified negative but when the op has been called out as being a time wasting cunt that's banned from 3 agencies & possibly banned by indies also,it doesn't count for much at all,
the whatsapp screenshots don't prove much at all other than he rang them & why would he use whatsapp?probably because he knew his mobile was blocked & took a chance that the agency hadn't blocked him on the app.

Offline the game

The thing is for me is if it had been an established reviewer like yourself this had happened to,I'd have totally agreed that it was a justified negative but when the op has been called out as being a time wasting cunt that's banned from 3 agencies & possibly banned by indies also,it doesn't count for much at all,
the whatsapp screenshots don't prove much at all other than he rang them & why would he use whatsapp?probably because he knew his mobile was blocked & took a chance that the agency hadn't blocked him on the app.

I agree with you 100% mate, this review does not count for much at all. OP has made a rod for his own back getting himself banned from all the different agencies that is on him and that does bring his reliability on here into question. For geniune punters like you and I this would never have happened as we would not have been banned in the first place and it would have been a straightforward booking.

But that said Allure still accepted the booking knowing he was already banned with them. As soon as they did that then they should have unblocked his number so he could have contacted them for the flat number once he had arrived. They did not and that meant when OP did arrive he was stuck up shit creek without a paddle not being able to contact them for the flat number. So for that I think its fair for him to leave a neagtive review but yeah it is one that I will not be using to sway me in my decision making.

Offline Mansell

I agree with you 100% mate, this review does not count for much at all. OP has made a rod for his own back getting himself banned from all the different agencies that is on him and that does bring his reliability on here into question. For geniune punters like you and I this would never have happened as we would not have been banned in the first place and it would have been a straightforward booking.

But that said Allure still accepted the booking knowing he was already banned with them. As soon as they did that then they should have unblocked his number so he could have contacted them for the flat number once he had arrived. They did not and that meant when OP did arrive he was stuck up shit creek without a paddle not being able to contact them for the flat number. So for that I think its fair for him to leave a neagtive review but yeah it is one that I will not be using to sway me in my decision making.

I understand the point you are making in the 2nd Para, BUT we actually only have the OP's word that he actually WAS outside ?? Given his previous record that may not have been the case. Where as with a respected reviewer we would be 99.99999% sure that it was the truth.

Kirby.Allure

I don't get why if he hadn't got through to Allure by ringing them why he didn't just message them on What'sApp again? He'd early got through by doing that the first time. I thought it had been chalked up to a no show.

Before making a booking through Allure, OP tried to make private bookings with me on UKE. After explaining that I don't take private bookings usually unless it's from an established member on UKE and I clear it with Allure first anyway. He was very against contacting Allure from the start saying that he preferred the girls to get all the money rather than the agency although it seems like he was against contacting Allure because he was banned. I explained that I was happier going through my agency, but he messaged me solidly throughout December trying to get me to take the booking privately without telling Allure.

Also after posting this review he messaged me again on UKE trying to get a private booking again despite him apparently being a well known time waster according to the other agencies and despite what I'd previously said about not doing private work usually.

Either way, that's all I have to add. He's within rules to post a negative since he did have a confirmed booking with Allure but I hope you don't take it as a negative against me since he's never even seen me  :unknown: x

Offline the game

I understand the point you are making in the 2nd Para, BUT we actually only have the OP's word that he actually WAS outside ?? Given his previous record that may not have been the case. Where as with a respected reviewer we would be 99.99999% sure that it was the truth.

Yeah I agree with what you are saying mate. He may not have been there and the OP should consider reading about the boy who cried wolf as it could be very useful to him. Personally I think he was there and that is the reason he has screenshot his call log to Allure, may not be the case and I may be wrong. He only has himself to blame for people doubting him but I think on this occasion that he was well and truely snookered having been given a confirmed booking by the agency but then being unable to call through and get the flat number.

Offline the game

I don't get why if he hadn't got through to Allure by ringing them why he didn't just message them on What'sApp again? He'd early got through by doing that the first time. I thought it had been chalked up to a no show.

Before making a booking through Allure, OP tried to make private bookings with me on UKE. After explaining that I don't take private bookings usually unless it's from an established member on UKE and I clear it with Allure first anyway. He was very against contacting Allure from the start saying that he preferred the girls to get all the money rather than the agency although it seems like he was against contacting Allure because he was banned. I explained that I was happier going through my agency, but he messaged me solidly throughout December trying to get me to take the booking privately without telling Allure.

Also after posting this review he messaged me again on UKE trying to get a private booking again despite him apparently being a well known time waster according to the other agencies and despite what I'd previously said about not doing private work usually.

Either way, that's all I have to add. He's within rules to post a negative since he did have a confirmed booking with Allure but I hope you don't take it as a negative against me since he's never even seen me  :unknown: x

That just goes to further show how much of a pest OP is and I am really not suprised that he is banned from a number of girls and agencies if that is how he goes about things.

I don't think that anyone can read this review and hold it against you Kirby it is just unfortunate that you are the girl he tried to book and also punters reading will see that have they not form for timewasting like the OP has that there would be no issue in getting a booking through the agency with you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That just goes to further show how much of a pest OP is and I am really not suprised that he is banned from a number of girls and agencies if that is how he goes about things.

I don't think that anyone can read this review and hold it against you Kirby it is just unfortunate that you are the girl he tried to book and also punters reading will see that have they not form for timewasting like the OP has that there would be no issue in getting a booking through the agency with you.

+ 1

OP hasn't been back since Lydia's post on 27th.  No sympathy for him really after the way he's gone on. 

Offline Mansell

+2 Agreed

Offline CELICA GT

Just like to add, I have checked out Lydia's explanations and they are correct. He was banned from Amour on the 11th May. His banning is for consistent text bombarding and pestering two girls in particular.  There was also concern of a post he made on his UKE profile dated 19th May. Quote ' Any Ex Agency girls looking for work message me. Exciting new opportunities'. Make of this what you will. He has quoted as saying he has seen a few indies but as AnthG has pointed out no reviews, his NEG of Heidi/Amour was on the 7th Nov 2015, then Kirby NEG on 23th Nov 2016, nothing in between them. Copied and Pasted this from UKE Dated 27th April 2016.See below

Robbouk

Robbouk

Got @Bethany Diamond and @Antonia as a duo on Saturday can't wait.
so should have had his duo on Sat 30th April, wonder if this happened? If me I would have shouted from the roof tops with a review. :unknown:

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Now the full truth is out and there is others backing my story that he is a time wasting pest, hopefully admin will reconsider letting his review be a valid negative review against Kirby or Allure, Or if that's not possible hope the guys reading it won't hold it against Kirby.
The guy is a known pest and like I says I'm not the only one who has banned him.
Hopefully he will be reading all this and learnt his lesson that the agency's and girls don't put up with his shite.
I Can't say if he turned up or not but if he was why didn't he answer his phone when ronnie called him to see where he was!
Why!!  because I personally don't think he was there but that's just my opinion.
I will put a happy ending to this ridiculous review and hope you's have all had a lovely Christmas and have a happy horny 2017.  ;)
Alli xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Ill defo second that one about the condition of the incall flats!!!!

Which apartments would that be?
Does anyone else think this because in all the reviews the incall apartments are always said to be nice, so please let me know if this is what anyone else thinks this so they can be made better somehow.
Xx

Offline Robbouk

Now the full truth is out and there is others backing my story that he is a time wasting pest, hopefully admin will reconsider letting his review be a valid negative review against Kirby or Allure, Or if that's not possible hope the guys reading it won't hold it against Kirby.
The guy is a known pest and like I says I'm not the only one who has banned him.
Hopefully he will be reading all this and learnt his lesson that the agency's and girls don't put up with his shite.
I Can't say if he turned up or not but if he was why didn't he answer his phone when ronnie called him to see where he was!
Why!!  because I personally don't think he was there but that's just my opinion.
I will put a happy ending to this ridiculous review and hope you's have all had a lovely Christmas and have a happy horny 2017.  ;)
Alli xxx

What time did Ronnie apparently ring me as I never had a missed call on my phone from him but I have shown I rang him numerous times just before the booking.

Also if I am a time waster how come I have seen three other ladies within a week from this booking that never happened with an agency who knows am not a time waster.
Oh I would also like to know the reason why bonds knew I was at the hotel that night but refused to send a lady perhaps because as they put it were with with Amour.

Online Kev3773

What time did Ronnie apparently ring me as I never had a missed call on my phone from him but I have shown I rang him numerous times just before the booking.

Also if I am a time waster how come I have seen three other ladies within a week from this booking that never happened with an agency who knows am not a time waster.
Oh I would also like to know the reason why bonds knew I was at the hotel that night but refused to send a lady perhaps because as they put it were with with Amour.

Which Agency would that be ? as you're still avoiding the fact you're banned from multiple agencies when you first said it was only 1. Your credibility is non existent  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:55:55 pm by alfie2013 »

Looking4fun

I think we're still waiting for a review of Kirby from a credible reviewer.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider

I'm not sure once I get back to work after the holidays I will let you know.
Ronnie told me he did and I have no reason to doubt him but I got lots of reasons to doubt you.
Why would he let Kirby miss out on a booking When it could of easily been filled, howay Kirby was at loss. Like Kirby says why didn't you contact her if you couldn't get in touch with agency, especially when you were so keen on booking her privately anyway!!
Just face facts you don't have a leg to stand on, agencies don't just ban people for no reason.
You are a knowing pest, a knowing time waster and now the guys on the forum know what your like. 
My agency isn't perfect and any mess ups on the agency side, I will put my hands up and apologise and give out discount bookings if Allure are to blame but In no way in hell am I saying anyone is to blame from the agency for your booking.
Now toddle on to the people that you aren't banned from because you are 110% banned from Allure.
 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:30:12 pm by Alli@Allure »

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Oh and you say on one of your reviews you have always used June even back when she was at amour!! don't know if you forgot June was with allure for over a year and you never had a booking with allure in that time, as those were the days you used to piss on booking outcalls nearly every Sunday, text constantly all week about the booking then cancel.
One of the girls you used to always try and book and cancel was Brooke.
So if June has the patience to put up with your shite, I will take my hat off to her and suggest you stick with premium.
 ;)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think we're still waiting for a review of Kirby from a credible reviewer.

+1

Don't think this will have a negative effect on Kirby or Allure.

Alli's offer of a 'happy end' sounds interesting though, might be up for that.    :lol:   

Online Kev3773

Be nice to hear June's take on this  :unknown:

Upper Brunei

I disagree.  This is a review of an Allure girl and I don't think it's particularly helpful for every agency in the area to get dragged into it.
If the OP is banned from an agency he should accept the decision and spend his money where it's wanted.
But it's no business of one agency whether or not another has chosen to ban a client.
If other agencies are happy to deal with the OP then that suggests that he hasn't caused them a problem or that they're better able to manage his behaviour.
Either way it's no one else's business, including mine.

Looking4fun

You won't get an answer from Juney on here but I'd guess she'll only tolerate so much of his behaviour before she bans him,if he's got any sense he'll stop being a text pest before he gets banned from premium as well as the other 3 agencies.

Online Prestige Escorts

• Service Provider
Make that 4 agencies he is banned from
Have know this guy 20 yrs mainly outcall and at first brill ring book ask for uniform or specs and sexy secretary outfits
no problems till he starts texting asking for booking 3 weeks in advance then starts pin pong texts  has she outfit etc
the booking rarely comes off various excuses 
last time he made booking for Friday 30th on the 29th asked for address said he was booking a hotel
He never got back
then tried contacting via whats app which unfortunately only shows number but by 2nd message knew it was him
Helen

Offline Moresomes

Make that 4 agencies he is banned from
Have know this guy 20 yrs mainly outcall and at first brill ring book ask for uniform or specs and sexy secretary outfits
no problems till he starts texting asking for booking 3 weeks in advance then starts pin pong texts  has she outfit etc
the booking rarely comes off various excuses 
last time he made booking for Friday 30th on the 29th asked for address said he was booking a hotel
He never got back
then tried contacting via whats app which unfortunately only shows number but by 2nd message knew it was him
Helen

He's certainly racking the agency bannings up. The hole seems to be getting deeper and deeper. Be interesting to see if he comes back following this latest one, and what he's got to say about it
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:43:59 am by Moresomes »

Online Kev3773

You won't get an answer from Juney on here but I'd guess she'll only tolerate so much of his behaviour before she bans him,if he's got any sense he'll stop being a text pest before he gets banned from premium as well as the other 3 agencies.

Juneys probably quite happy as he will have to take all his business there as he runs out of options and you never bite the hand that feeds you !!! Or do you ? :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:50:07 am by alfie2013 »

Looking4fun

Banned from 4 agencies & indies also,some track record that like.wonder if he booked Millie via premium hoping Stacey will let him start using her agency again?