Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica AKA Sophie massage  (Read 1274 times)

1 review(s) for @Vivien sexy@ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Delvin084

Sophies profile:

External Link/Members Only

NOW. I have been meaning to punt Sophie ever since she was in Colindale but I missed out and happened to find her again a month ago!

HOWEVER I ended up punting this italian/Spanish bird instead called Amanda (WHY BELOW)

Amandas profile:
External Link/Members Only

Location: Its a block of flats in hounslow, seems pretty calm and quiet, the house inside seems rather clean and well presented. I was asked to remove my shoes when I arrived.

Communication: Very good communication, I was able to understand her english very well

Service: I decided to opt for a 15 min quickie service with just sex and no extras, HERE IS WHY

The girls appearance: Shes very pretty in real life, her pictures are accurate. She has massive tits which is a +. Only problem I had was that her ass is not really big, however her tits made up for it so......

Amanda lead me to the room, and the first thing I immediately told her was that I CAME TO SEE THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE, her response was that shes "sleeping". Guys I was about to WALK, however Amanda asked me a couple of times if I was sure I wanted to go, I looked at her up and down and noticed those massive tits she had on her.

YEAH in the end I ended up fucking her, I have never given a wg such a crazy pounding like I did Amanda tonight :lol:. Out of being annoyed that I didnt punt Sophie/Monica I pounded this girl in doggy hard as hell for a good 5 mins non stop until I popped, we were both sweating and she told me her ass hurt from all that pounding :lol: :dance:

Overall I didnt see the girl I wanted which is why I gave it a neutral, but if it was just to rate Amanda separately it would probably be a positive

ill try Sophie again next week as she's on top of my to do list, its just one of those ones hey

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:53:53 am by Delvin084 »

peter296

so a potential B&S then. Really bad on their part  :thumbsdown:

Delvin084

so a potential B&S then. Really bad on their part  :thumbsdown:

indeed, its a risk that comes with the punting lifestyle I guess.....

Online webpunter

The 'type' of burd that i've seen when rocking up to a parlour after a night out.  She's got the dirty brass look with it has to be said a pretty face / eyes & massive tits.  The tanned / olive complexion is a plus.  These tick the boxes for me in such a situation.  Keep your gaze focused here & its game on.  For not a lot of cash

peter296

But they both are quite cheap, £60 for an hour is low compared to the going rate. So you if she was a good punt, then neutral it is.