Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mother xmas  (Read 1050 times)

sjohn

anyone seen mother xmas looks hot as hell ???

External Link/Members Only

newforthisyear

This link should help

External Link/Members Only

She has kept changing her name in the past and seems a bit too expensive for a 15 min blowie for me

Offline wholuvsubaby

She has kept changing her name in the past and seems a bit too expensive for a 15 min blowie for me
[/quote]

She use to call herself Sand Bay a few years ago. Based in the Bay in the estate behind Adda. I saw her a few times, she did negotiate on her rate too and she was pure FILTH. Great bj, amongst the best I have been fortunate to sample in my many years of punting and pulling.
She has since moved I think and has been in and out of the scene as a result of jealous partner's ( her words )

Worth a look but haggle is the message. Those prices are just too high.

Happy punting

Offline BillyPilgrim

She has mostly positive reviews on this site but there is a negative on the front page under the name BigGuy. Her 1 hour price has increased to £170 since I saw her earlier this year and she isn't worth that sort of money. A great BJ but otherwise she is nothing special.

newforthisyear

Interesting results there.. I think the profile pic is hot as hell but I'd just leave it at that

Offline Jwill90210

From first hand experience, absolute filth, is getting on a bit now and it shows a little, amazing blowjob and i mean amazing felt as good as JLC in that department, expensive yes but each to their own , i would return for the whole package but i cant justify the price tag when theres others out there  :drinks: