Sugar Babies

Author Topic: BrightonGirl / Keira Hunter - Aberdeen  (Read 2712 times)

15 review(s) for MissKeiraHunter (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So Keira had been in Aberdeen since the start of November, initially I was concerened by the posts on here, various rumours of disagreements with other WGs in Brighton and fake posts and reviews.  The previous review on here was acknowledged as fake which resulted in member bannings.

Fast forward 6 weeks and I had seen her extend her stay twice which can only mean she is getting plenty trade, plus the AW positive reviews are stacking up, although I am aware that they are not the best reference.  So decided to book an hour of domination for £140

Comms were excellent, she has been living in UK for 10 years, her accent occasionaly has a hint of Manchester, then Bristol, then London, but the rest of the time you forget she's not actually a native Brit

Her location is about 100m from Denburn car park, nice and central, stairwell is a bit shabby, but the flat itself is immaculate, the bathroom is a matter of months old.  So turned up, was asked to have a shower despite having one at home 30mins prior, Keira was in the little black dress in her photos, very well turned out, and with her heels is quite tall.  I would say all the information she provides is accurate, lucky girl to have such a svelte body at her age, quite flexible as well

So started as Domination, by the middle she showed me that she was litterly dripping wet, got some DFK, RO, OWO and then she wanted me to CIM, which was a little bit different from other WGs who play the discretion card.

Fucking went well, she was taking it all and pushing back as hard as I was pushing into her, could tell she was loving it, night and day experience compared to the girls who just go through the motions.  She was very enthusiatic, at certain points I had her pinned down and pulling her hair, she was up for anything, there was also a strategic mirror at the side of the bed to get a side on view

Built up quite a sweat, so jumped in the shower afterwards, basic few bottles of mens shower gel.  She was quite keen for feedback but since she had another booking in 20 mins, had to start getting ready for that, so asked me to email her with suggestions on what we could do next time.

So overall, at £140/h a bit dearer than I usually pay, but she put in a sterling performance so actually good value for money, I'd visit again if I could but she is leaving at the end of January, and my schedule is too tight till Feb, so great last punt of 2016

Offline ik8133

Nice review. 

Its wasn't you who broke her bed was it?  Just been reading about it on UKE?!  :D

Offline sub_marine

Funny you should mention that, when going at it in doggy I could feel like a solid bit under my left knee so had to try and move over a bit so it was comfy.

I was thinking at the time the flat looked like it had just been done up so a broken bed didnt fit in with the surroundings.

She is really enthusiastic about being pumped hard, so would imagine it won't be the last bed to break

Offline JJM

She has CIM down as an extra charge, was that not discussed or was she just swallowing in the xmas spirit

Offline sub_marine

I'm not really bothered about CIM so never ask for it, think it was more that she didnt want it to get on the bed clothes

Offline spud jizz

good one
not my type but glad you enjoyed yersel
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac