Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: #SOPHIE - Central Birmingham  (Read 2155 times)

11 review(s) for Sophielawson30 (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

At a bit of a loose end today. So thought I'd have a punt. Seems a lot of the ee girls have gone home for Christmas. So I was struggling slightly to get a decent one. Then I spotted Sophie on my HL. She's been on there ages. Her rates have always put me off in the past.  But saw she was working, and I didn't have many more options. So thought I'd give her a bash.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
All sorted via very friendly, and efficient texts. My only stipulation was for DFK. She assured me this was ok. So I booked.

LOCATION & VENUE
Apartment in central Brum. Granville street, Bath row end, right by tesco express. Only 10 mins walk from new st. Apartment was clean and tidy enough. If I'm being picky the skirting boards could do with a good dusting.

FEE
£150 for 1 hour.

SOPHIE
Sophie is 32, sounds about right. She's around 5 ft 5. Nice curvy size 10, with a large pair of enhanced. One of which has a stud going through the nip. They are a very good job. Softish to the touch. Definitely not too firm. Face wise she's reasonably attractive. No stunner IMHO. I've had better in that regard. She does have plumped up lips. Which are excellent to kiss, and she's made it into my top 3 kissers. She has long dark brown hair, and she said she's half Italian. She has a very bubbly out going personality. Very friendly and chatty. She likes to please. She's also a down to earth brummie. Which is good for me, has she as no difficulty understanding me, (for a change).

THE DIRTY DEED
The usual hide behind the door, when it opened. I was happy when I saw her. Lovely big smile and hug to greet me.  She was dressed in matching pink bra and knickers, with white hold up stockings. (It's like she read my mind, my favourite colours).

Her lips were plastered in bright red lipstick. She looked a treat.

Sorted the paperwork, took a shower and quenched my thirst with a glass of water. (Was offered fizzy drink).

On my return from the shower, she's standing by the side of the bed waiting for me. We soon got down to some very prolonged excellent DFK whilst standing, with our hands exploring each other. Her slowly and gently wanking my knob and me getting a grip on her arse, and them falsies once I'd fathomed how to remove her bra.

Next she drops to her knees to suck my cock (OWO). After some time we move to the bed, where yet more sensual OWO ensues. Getting quite sloppy and deep now. My balls also got a good soaking. Then a tit wank was thrown in, which was very pleasurable indeed.

We move into position for a very lengthy session of 69, which culminated in me giving her a good rimming. All through this she was making some very encouraging noises, as if enjoying (when she didn't have my cock in her gob). Real or not? Not sure, not arsed. All tasted very nice and fresh down there anyway.

She asks if I'm ready for sex. I was, so on with the jacket for CG, and doggy, where with the headboard smashing against the wall I eventually fill the cock sock.

After a quick clean up there's still 15 mins left, so I begin snogging her again. But to be honest I lose a bit of interest once I've popped. So request a massage. We had a decent chat during this. Until I ask for another shower to rid me of the oil. No clock watching from her, she was definitely in no hurry.

VERDICT
Definitely a positive for me. But would I return? There are a lot of girls out there that will do a similar service at lower rates. It's a tad pricey for my liking. But if I was struggling like today yes.

Offline Naitch88

Man this girl looks so fit, do you think she'd be willing to take my V card?

Offline bearcat69

Cheers for the review LF, excellent read as always.  :)

I'm definitely interested in seeing Sophie, would love to get my hands on them balloons and hopefully she'll kiss me like that too.

So you made the booking just by texting her? There was no need to phone her?

Ming

Good lord man, can't you keep it in your pants?  :lol:

Not a lover of big boobies myself, but she does have a lovely curvy frame so I can understand the attraction, but £150.... wow, hope this was your Xmas present.

Thanks for the review, you're certainly racking them up  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Man this girl looks so fit, do you think she'd be willing to take my V card?

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem for her.... Just as long as you've got the ££££££££££

Offline Juankerr

Pot and kettle comes to mind Ming  :D

Pleased to hear you enjoyed Lf, thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Naitch88

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem for her.... Just as long as you've got the ££££££££££

£150 p/h looks about the going rate for he girls I've been scouting on AW, if you vouch for her she's definitely getting a text from me.

Offline Littlefoot

I'm definitely interested in seeing Sophie, would love to get my hands on them balloons and hopefully she'll kiss me like that too.

I made no actual phone calls. It was all sorted with around 4 or 5 texts. Even when I arrived at the venue,  I received a text with apartment number. I don't think this is her usual procedure. So maybe YMMV. Perhaps she felt comfortable enough with my texts?

With regards the kissing if you mention you want good DFK politely in comms, like I mentioned on 2 separate texts, shouldn't be a problem. Very passionate kisser, with as much or as little tongue as you wish. (I like a lot).    :wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

Not a lover of big boobies myself, but she does have a lovely curvy frame so I can understand the attraction, but £150.... wow, hope this was your Xmas present.

Thanks for the review, you're certainly racking them up  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

That was a bit of a Christmas prezzie for myself. I won't be making a habit of paying £150. Don't quote me on that though. Although that's my final punt before xmas, I'm hoping to get another 2 in before the new year.   :P

Online Punterperson1971

I too can vouch for Sophie amazing body and really friendly girl.her friend acp is next in my list or lucybi believe she's changed her AW name to .

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review LF

She has been recommended before to me just haven't had the urge to see her yet. Especially at 150

Dodo

£150 p/h looks about the going rate for he girls I've been scouting on AW, if you vouch for her she's definitely getting a text from me.
Going rate for a good girl needs to be no higher than £120 and you can get a fair number of real quality girls at less than that.

Muffdiver39

Usually if you txt her without seeing her before she won't answer, I had this issue with her, no issues now that I'm a regular mind

Muffdiver39

I can vouch for Sophie all day long, she is my go to hoe 100%, I've had many £120/140/100ph girls and they never live up to her GFE, the body on her is out of the world for the £150 rate she sells it for, I've been with jasmine Jae at a ridiculous £450ph and while I had a great time Sophie's experience was just as good as Jasmines,

£150 ph for Sophie to me is a bargain considering all the hoes out there charging even high rates and not delivering the service, DFK throughout, OWO, any position you desire, nothing is ever a hassle for her!

Bang on this girl, man will be gutted when this one retires

Offline _Rust_

Going rate for a good girl needs to be no higher than £120 and you can get a fair number of real quality girls at less than that.

+1 I've never gone above £120 ph and had some cracking punts this year. Might make an exception for a certain Leicester lass though based on my first time 'cheating' on the West Midlands this morning  :D

Great informative review again Littlefoot  :drinks: