Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Kitten - Maidenhead  (Read 2866 times)

6 review(s) for Busty English cutie  (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BigJohn999

Sexy English Kitten
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for an hour in-call

Comms:
Did take some time to contact her, but she explained she has had some issues with new settings on AW but hopefully this has now been sorted out. However today she put up she was available, one email later and I had a phone number and a couple of texts later I was on my way.

Easy to find post code led me straight to it - plenty of free parking all around the location. Self contained bungalow with own entrance. Clean if not completely tidy and bed was plenty big enough for the 2 of us :)

Appearance:
Looked better than her pictures (Matching underwear and stockings) with a sheer house coat on when she opened the door. Lovely big tits and a very firm bum. Long hair, completely shaven and a great smile

Meeting:
After opening the door and showing my to the bedroom the paperwork was sorted out, no shower was offered as she knew I had just had one. Lots of kissing (DFK and FK) and stroking as the housecoat was discarded followed shortly by the matching underwear. She went exactly at a pace I was very happy with for a first meeting with lots of encouraging noises, bodies stroked and caressed. Once naked we moved over to the bed were more kissing and stroking went on, very kissable tits which she seemed to enjoy. She offered me OWO or OW my choice and went with OWO. Very hot, very good but had to stop her as I did not want to cum that quickly.
I then went down on her which she seemed to love and was very very wet with lots of noise. she seemed relaxed and enjoying everything I was doing, we did a "little" anal play but it did seem a little of a distraction from what I was mainly doing, but she did seem to be enjoying anal for the short time I was doing it.
Again lots of kissing, stroking and caressing she seemed to take her cues from me, which meant I was having a great time, a full GFE. After a time I suggested we move all on to full sex and again there was nothing but enthusiasm to my suggestion. Coat put on (which she made strangely enjoyable) we got into doggy and started at it. There was nothing but enthusiastic movements and noises coming from Kitten and at no point did it seem false and certainly she was not just lying there.
Once I finished she helped clean me up and we had a chat about all sorts of topics (very clever lady), at no point did I see her look at a clock or even notice that one was in the place. It was my choice to start to dress again, with her remaining naked and very distracting, and after a bit more kissing and stroking (she really has a firm bum) I said goodbye, we were over time but who cares.

Afterthoughts:
Did I enjoy it YES, did she do everything I asked for (even though they were all on her likes) YES, did she enjoy it (i think so) YES, will I see her again YES!!!

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review.

Curious about her looks - face in particular  Does she look like anyone? Nice eyes? If you had to score out of 5, what would you give for face and body? Is it fair to say her pricing matches her looks? For e.g if she was 100 or 120 or more per hour then would you have been a little disappointed with her looks?

Offline RandomIcono

I'm glad she seems worth it, I messaged her around 8 this morning, she still hasn't viewed the message.

Offline RandomIcono

I had replied to that thread already.

Offline Cunning Punt

HURRAH, SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY MANAGED TO SEE THIS GIRL!!  :hi:  :lol:

I've been trying for 18 months without success!
Thanks for the review. Glad she does deliver her stated services, because she never answered my questions when I emailed.

She works random days, doesn't log on every day, and one can't be sure when she's working because she doesn't have a phone number displayed and hardly ever has a green light on.

As webpunter says, see thread, below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115842.msg1406434#msg1406434

and

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56416.msg729931#msg729931

Her comms are poor and takes ages to respond to AW emails, so my advice is ask for her tel no (which I did eventually) and then text to ask her next working days.

Rose/Kitten/Lottie has always said she has an excuse why she can't read emails - first it was because of a stalker now it is her emails are apparently blank. Everyone else seems to get emails okay so not sure this is an excuse for laziness or she is very dim.  :unknown:

She doesn't seem to take calls but answers texts fairly promptly. But I haven't arranged a meet yet because she doesn't work weekends any more, only works till 8pm on weekdays and not even all weekdays because she has a proper job.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:08:50 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Tony_Red

Can't be arsed anymore. Thanks for the info CP.

Offline BigJohn999

Thanks for the review.

Curious about her looks - face in particular  Does she look like anyone? Nice eyes? If you had to score out of 5, what would you give for face and body? Is it fair to say her pricing matches her looks? For e.g if she was 100 or 120 or more per hour then would you have been a little disappointed with her looks?

Does she look like anyone, I don't know. I know, I liked the way she looked and while not a stick insect she is not the size of a whale. Why is she not charging more, she likes what she does (she says and seemed to :) ), and no I have I had worse looking/ bodies for £100. Lovely eyes, great smile and a great arse. I am not the worlds foremost expert on punting but I enjoyed her more than most and I hope to be seeing her again which I haven't said about a lot of WG's

Offline contentguy

Where is she - you've reviewed as Maidenhead but the AW location is more akin to Slough.
Not asking precisely, just general vicinity.

Guy

Offline RandomIcono

I've booked her for Monday, it looks like she is near Farnham Royal/Burnham.