Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Katarina XXX - Aberdeen  (Read 1030 times)

5 review(s) for katarina xxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Booked via phone, comms were good, she's been in Aberdeen for a few years now so speaks good english.  Located in the Merchant Quarter, so plenty of reasons to be in that area, ample nearby parking as well.  Was buzzed in and met inside at her door by Katarina, wearing a 1 piece underwear thing, showing off her massive assets.  Invited to a backbedroom, which was clean and tidy.

So great rack, bit of a soft tummy, and when she was bent over raking through the toy box, got a good view of her ample yet shaply arse, age is maybe a couple years over the 29 stated on AW.  Quite a plain looking girl, don't think she had any make up on, better than being caked on.  I had requested a domination session, but she later admitted that she didnt feel she was being as hard as usual with me.  Finished with a HJ, and gt to snuggle my head into her tots for part of that, very few girls have that ample a chest.  Also got a bit hands on but her nipples are sensitive so limited action

Didnt bother with a shower when leaving so didnt see the bathroom, only point I was bothered by was the noise coming from people in the back alley as the bedroom window was open, sort of off putting, I should have asked to close it, beside that I enjoyed my time

So a positive from me, will probably go back, but not too frequently.  A nice girl who isnt looking at just ripping guys off

Offline jshak2727

Looks like she's got a smashing big set of tits on her, shame I'm never up that way  :unknown: