Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Miss Kinky Katie - Glasgow  (Read 2105 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Kinky Katie x (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jshak2727

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her last week for a quick 15 minute booking at 40 quid.

Was easy enough to get a hold of her, quick text and she gave me the street name. Phoned when I arrived and she gave me the number and up I went. Very easy to find, not far from the barras (although other reviews have mentioned other areas, so she obviously moves around a lot).

Was greeted at the door by her wearing high heels and a sexy wee nurse outfit - her tits were huge as well, basically spilling out of the uniform. She's definitely a sexy wee thing, although bit bigger than the photos, and facially she's decent as well, certainly nothing that would scare you off. She led me into the bedroom, took care of the paperwork and no sooner was her tongue down my throat. A couple of minutes of this then she sat back onto the bed and pulled my trousers down and started with owo, pulled her tits out the dress as well so I could cop a feel  :rolleyes:. Technique was very good, nice and slow, thoroughly enjoyed it! A few more minutes of this then she asked if I wanted to fuck her, of course I did.

She grabbed the condom off the nearby table and slipped it on me. Lay back, tits out and legs up. The sex was good too and she at least seemed to enjoy it, I didn't last long before I was done and climbing off her again. If I thought I could manage more than once then I'd love to go back for 30 mins or an hour, but I'm really a one pop a time guy.

Can't fault Katie much really, very friendly and gave a good service. Another review mentioned that she was a bit unprofessional at times, and I can see why. Quickly checked her phone when she was reaching for the condom, took a call while I was getting dressed - although she did explain to whoever called that she couldn't talk right now, but still! And she mentioned that she couldn't be too loud as basically there was someone else in the house.

Overall a definite positive though and I would recommend!

Offline onetwentyfour

Thanks for the review.

Looks good, only thing that would put me off, is someone else in the house   :thumbsdown:

laim1690

Thanks for the review sounds like a good punt.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for that, buddy.
I might just pay her a visit soon.  :thumbsup: