Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First ever punt. £500 for 2 hours. Romanian in leeds 0 feedback. Advice needed  (Read 3343 times)

Tamang5603

Her profile is this:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can any of you expert punters advise me on whether this is fake and whether I am getting myself into trouble?

She has messaged me back asking where to meet for outcall. But she has no mobile number or feedback. I have messaged her again saying do you have a mobile number so waiting for her to reply.

Am I just being stupid because I have read a lot of negative experiences on here with Romanian girls and how not to trust them.

Thanks

Offline tesla

dont do it, way too expensive and no feedback, do you need to ask!

Offline berksboy

No way as above and Romanian to boot.

vw

very high risk

if it's your first punt maybe read some reviews heread and choose something less risky and deluded with prices.

Offline SamLP

Ridiculous price. No incalls. No number. No fb in the two months she's been working. Limited set of likes, no fk, no owo, no CIM, no penetration. Basically she'll give you a lapdance, massage, covered oral and a handjob.

Plenty of other girls to see. This one sounds like a scammer.

Offline od13218

Her profile is this:

Can any of you expert punters advise me on whether this is fake and whether I am getting myself into trouble?

She has messaged me back asking where to meet for outcall. But she has no mobile number or feedback. I have messaged her again saying do you have a mobile number so waiting for her to reply.

Am I just being stupid because I have read a lot of negative experiences on here with Romanian girls and how not to trust them.

Thanks
I think you know the answer don't you!
Firstly the price is way, way above the going rate- if you're paying more than  100-120 an hour you need to be absolutely certain you're getting something really special.
Secondly I've never come across anyone whose shortest session is 2 hours- WTF is that about? The vast majority of punts are half an hour or an hour- if she doesn't offer that she's missing most of her business: suggests tgat she's fake.
No mobile number could just mean she's not working today, but the fact she hasn't given you one after you've expressed interest is fishy too.
No feedback could mean she's new- but you only want to try someone brand new as an experienced punter, not for your first punt.
Look on here for some positive reviews in your area- don't touch this one with a barge pole!!

Offline edinburgh1234

go into the leeds section of the board and find a positive review ffs

Offline Jimmyredcab

A very suspicious first post.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who in their right mind would pay £500 to a Romanian.    :dash:

vt

Her profile is this:

Thanks

Are you nuts?!?   :wacko:

Find a nice girl with positive reviews on here and book her for an hour, you probably won't even last that long.  ;)

It needn't cost much more than £100-150.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 11:04:52 am by vt »

Sureshot

Who in their right mind would pay £500 to a Romanian.    :dash:

If this fellas new to punting he may not be aware of the shit reputation roms have.

Even still, 2 minutes research on AW will show £500 for 2 hours is way over priced.

Screw your head on OP and have a closer look at whats available

Offline SamLP

He even knows how to paste the correct links, when most newbies would have copied and pasted the link in the address bar. He joined today, made a post and 10 minutes later is offline. It does smell a bit funny.

Offline cueball

I smell a rat here.

Although, if it's an attempt at touting then it's a shit effort

Offline Jimmyredcab

I smell a rat here.

Although, if it's an attempt at touting then it's a shit effort

Indeed -------------- very few on here would pay £500 to ANY pro$$ie ----------- let alone a Romanian lowlife.   :hi:

Offline stevedave

I actually had comms with her (or her pimp) when she first appeared as she was £40 for 15 mins...my reasoning being she looks ridiculously fit, and if it wasn't her I'd walk.

Soon after, she went up to £500 for two hours, so suffice to say I binned the idea off.

More than likely a scam.

Offline pumps

Deffo agree with the above post of smelling a rat.

Unless OP was literally born yesterday :rolleyes: - then all is overlooked and forgiven.

Offline MilleMiglia

Given that school's out, I doubt if this guy is even over the age of consent. Frankly, I hope this is a troll, because if he's genuine, this level of naivety will get him in trouble.   

Offline Jonestown

he'll be in and out in 20 minutes, more money than sense.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:18:33 pm by Jonestown »

Tamang5603

Cheers lads for the advice.

Quite surprised by the rat comments but I can understand the skepticism as I just joined yesterday. However I am 24, new to punting as mentioned before and this is not a troll, it is a serious post.

She messaged me today stating that the services offered were OWO, Penetration (protected), No anal, GFE but no comment on CIM and gave me her number too.

Yes £500 is a very high amount, but she is very fit and having looked at over 200-300 girls in around the Yorkshire area she was part of the 3 girls I found that I would consider punting. The other 2 had reviews and looked genuine but with her profile I was unsure hence I asked here for advice.

Now after reading the comments, I do have her number but I kind feel a little scared to call her and set it up. In one hand I really do want to go through this but on the other hand safety measures and negative Romanian reviews have put me off greatly.

But what is really worrying me the most is that alot of the comments state scam. Could you guys elaborate how these girls tend to scam guys?

Do you mean if I turned up, she could potentially come with a few very bigs guys and threaten me to hand her the money? Especially cause I will have £500 cash on me.

Offline OakTree

Do you mean if I turned up, she could potentially come with a few very bigs guys and threaten me to hand her the money? Especially cause I will have £500 cash on me.

That is obviously a possibility but it's very rare for that to happen.

The most likely scenario is that she won't be the girl in the pics. On the other hand it is the girl, you hand over the money and at a convenient moment she legs it with your cash. 

Look, this profile just has bullshit written all over it. There is absolutely no need to shell out anywhere near that kind of cash to bag a stunner who'll fuck your brains out.

I fear though you've pretty much made up your mind and look forward to your review.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:05:00 pm by OakTree »

Offline Jonestown

Ease yourself into punting gently, go for a couple of 30 min meets, shouldn't cost you more than £80 a go, see how you like it, all before you splash out £500 on one shot, which is a) far far too much money, b) you will be too inexperienced to get much out of.

Offline MrMatrix

OP theres a lot of good advice here of which the concencus is don't do it. A view that I agree with. You'll be silly if you do this. No prossie is worth £500 let alone a Romanian.

Tamang5603

Okay guys cheers.

"Look, this profile just has bullshit written all over it."

Yes I do very much agree with that. I won't bother anymore as I can now at least put my mind to rest.

And yes ^^ you're right. I will start with a smaller time and amount. The inexperience is definitely there.

It's just annoying that most of the girls don't show pictures of their faces. And it costs £5 just to buy credits to look at their private gallery.

Is this something most of you punters do? Buy credits to look at private galleries? Is it worth it. Some girls have really good asses but the face is blurred. To me for a girl to blur her face, it kind of suggests she isn't that pretty. Am I missing a point?

Lastly I've read on here Romanians should be completely avoided. Usually scammers and terrible english.

Is this the same for thai/chinese girls too?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:18:52 pm by Tamang5603 »

Offline Jonestown

Girls blur their face not just because they are not pretty, maybe they don't plan to be a whole for ever and don't want photos emerging further down the line, remember everything you upload / post on the internet is potentially there for ever. To be honest private galleries are often no more trustworthy than the public photos, the galleries are in the main a source of income for pimps and last wgs, this is why punting is so hit or miss, you can never be sure what you are walking into.

Chinese are in the B&S premier league, they never ever use their own pictures, well in 99% of cases they don't.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:24:37 pm by Jonestown »

Offline threechilliman

Okay guys cheers.

"Look, this profile just has bullshit written all over it."

Yes I do very much agree with that. I won't bother anymore as I can now at least put my mind to rest.

And yes ^^ you're right. I will start with a smaller time and amount. The inexperience is definitely there.

It's just annoying that most of the girls don't show pictures of their faces. And it costs £5 just to buy credits to look at their private gallery.

Is this something most of you punters do? Buy credits to look at private galleries? Is it worth it. Some girls have really good asses but the face is blurred. To me for a girl to blur her face, it kind of suggests she isn't that pretty. Am I missing a point?

Lastly I've read on here Romanians should be completely avoided. Usually scammers and terrible english.

Is this the same for thai/chinese girls too?

Dear Oh Lord! With the title, I'm surprised this thread has had any serious answers....

tcm

bigmanbigman

To any serious punter do not psy £500 for a punt even if it eas  super hot not worth it

Offline mrdiamond77

If the OP is being genuine,  I think the obvious answer would be don't do it and look elsewhere.

Tamang5603

Girls blur their face not just because they are not pretty, maybe they don't plan to be a whole for ever and don't want photos emerging further down the line, remember everything you upload / post on the internet is potentially there for ever. To be honest private galleries are often no more trustworthy than the public photos, the galleries are in the main a source of income for pimps and last wgs, this is why punting is so hit or miss, you can never be sure what you are walking into.

Chinese are in the B&S premier league, they never ever use their own pictures, well in 99% of cases they don't.

Thanks. Wow have I been clueless.

Really opened my mind with the answer.

I will definitely be more careful as ever with selecting the girls.

Offline stevedave

If you're genuine OP, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, read through the reviews in the Yorkshire board, plenty of information there on far cheaper and more likely far more reliable girls.

Offline webpunter

Just seen this thread.  Re-arrange:  nail hit the head on the

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks. Wow have I been clueless.

Really opened my mind with the answer.

I will definitely be more careful as ever with selecting the girls.

Don't rule a girl out because she blurs her face, if she looks appealing. You have the option of walking if you don't like her when you get there. Just have a plan B and C lined up just in case.

Offline stevedave

Don't rule a girl out because she blurs her face, if she looks appealing. You have the option of walking if you don't like her when you get there. Just have a plan B and C lined up just in case.

Agreed, I can probably count the number of girls I've met who have a clear face pic on their profiles on one hand...definitely without needing to take my socks off  :lol:

As ever, research is the most important thing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you're genuine OP, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, read through the reviews in the Yorkshire board, plenty of information there on far cheaper and more likely far more reliable girls.

Fuck all that reading shite MrSD it's Xmas and ladd want's to get his end away so I'm feeling generous.

Spill the beans OP what sort of podge do you want ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Keep it simple and I'll give you my top 3.

Tamang5603

Fuck all that reading shite MrSD it's Xmas and ladd want's to get his end away so I'm feeling generous.

Spill the beans OP what sort of podge do you want ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Keep it simple and I'll give you my top 3.

Good head and maybe anal (if you know any). And please not too podge lol

Tamang5603

Agreed, I can probably count the number of girls I've met who have a clear face pic on their profiles on one hand...definitely without needing to take my socks off  :lol:

As ever, research is the most important thing.

Yep, I totally understand. Definitely wiser now and will check the Yorkshire reviews out. I just never thought in my life I would ever get myself into punting. That's why I had to ask these questions. Nevertheless it's been good to hear from the more experienced punters.

Offline Marmalade

There are far too many threads starting with the likes of, "it's my first time should I punt with prossie x".

ffs read the advice section at External Link/Members Only

particularly the bit on asking for recommendations.

Most of the 'newbies' asking the question have written pretty stupid posts. Quite a few of them are prossie-written as adverts or trolls pursuing a fantasy wank.

Offline pumps

Maybe newbies need their own newbie section to ask newbie questions, that won't offend others  :sarcastic:

Offline tesla

Maybe newbies need their own newbie section to ask newbie questions, that won't offend others  :sarcastic:

more work for admin, but not a bad idea

Offline smiths

Her profile is this:

Thanks

A troll like post but IF you are genuine clearly brain power isn't your strong point as its basic common sense that this is very highly dodgy. Avoid like the plague and in future engage brain and punt with WGs rated by punters on here you find credible.

Offline smiths

There are far too many threads starting with the likes of, "it's my first time should I punt with prossie x".

ffs read the advice section at External Link/Members Only

particularly the bit on asking for recommendations.

Most of the 'newbies' asking the question have written pretty stupid posts. Quite a few of them are prossie-written as adverts or trolls pursuing a fantasy wank.

Indeed Marm, seems to me the intelligence level of asking these questions is going down month after month, where DO these thickos come from.

Offline stealthman

Mate don't do it 15 min with an English bird beats 2 hours with a Romanian any day of the week save your money
Banned reason: Abusive non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hw189

If I had £500 burning a hole in my back pocket, I would head off to the capital, book a well reviewed girl, spend the remaining time in the city, and return back home with change to spare.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:25:28 pm by hw189 »

redbillygibson

Go for it mate. take one for the team and post a review.  :cool:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:01:21 pm by redbillygibson »

bigmanbigman

Smudgey

Here's the deal....give me £400, I'll grunt and groan and speak a foreign language and then push your hand away when you get near my bits, oh....certainly no kissing either.....use  £50 to book a 15 minute hooker and pump a bit then fill up you Jonny, you will have saved 50 notes and it will have felt no different.