Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sensual samantha edinburgh  (Read 3594 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual Samantha 777 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kennyj

Had a short notice booking with samantha tonight. Phoned and got appointment at hours notice, western harbour area,  good directions and answered texts promptly,  defo person in pics and knew her from her sauna days, dressed in black sexy lingerie, prob size 8 body,  sam puts you at ease , shower offered then lay on bed kissing,  touching then owo, sams teasing and sensual sucking Had me hard and horny as fk,  responsive to touching and was ready to pop after short period ,  sam probably sensed it and was grinding and teasing when i shot all over her sexy ass,  shower and clean up,  will defo be back wherever she turn up next  enjoy your holiday sexy lady

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

Offline bigmike32

Seen her twice the first was in her sauna days and it was a negative review because i stupidly took the massage and it was just a wank after it. Then surprisingly she popped up at one of devons parties and was one horny filthy girl. I had just finished shagging devon in the living room and used the bathroom in the bedroom where sam was riding a guy cowgirl. Then she beckoned me over and took us both. The first guy finshed then it was me and her. Lots of dfk, owo fingering pussy, her fingering my ass cowgirl, missionary and cum on her face. Would love to see her again.

Offline Largs43

External Link/Members Only

I always enjoyed her at the Newtown Sauna, had planned to try her duo offer with Penny101 but I see they've both removed that from their pages. Pity!

Offline Easygoingdude

How is she facially and is her age (40) fairly accurate??

Offline kennyj

facially quite attractive ,well tanned ,age i would put at the mid 40s ,

Shagger69

Seen her twice the first was in her sauna days and it was a negative review because i stupidly took the massage and it was just a wank after it. Then surprisingly she popped up at one of devons parties and was one horny filthy girl. I had just finished shagging devon in the living room and used the bathroom in the bedroom where sam was riding a guy cowgirl. Then she beckoned me over and took us both. The first guy finshed then it was me and her. Lots of dfk, owo fingering pussy, her fingering my ass cowgirl, missionary and cum on her face. Would love to see her again.

I've always fancied one of Devons parties. It's a bit close too home for me though

Offline bigmike32

Devons parties are great you get to shag 3 or 4 girls in a couple of hours. Some guys dont like the atmosphere of a gangbang party. Hopefully devon hosts another party soon.

Offline Easygoingdude

Cheers  :hi:

Offline the fitter

Mid 40's would be accurate, had her in a due once, and after popping the first time, her way of stimulating me for round two, was a lesbian show, ending with her fisting the other girl, this was a massive turn on for me, and wouldn't mind enduring that again. :lol: :lol:

Shagger69

Mid 40's would be accurate, had her in a due once, and after popping the first time, her way of stimulating me for round two, was a lesbian show, ending with her fisting the other girl, this was a massive turn on for me, and wouldn't mind enduring that again. :lol: :lol:

Was Penny the other girl?

Offline the fitter

Was Penny the other girl?
No, she suggested the other girl, she was foreign, I think her name was Alex ? in Newtown.