Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Thai Fives Way Birmingham Has any one seen This  (Read 2594 times)

Bonfire1

She is thai, She told me Her Hourly service has is £60 for b2b massage with HE , has any one seen her

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:24:42 pm by Bonfire1 »

Bonfire1

Please accept my apology about the spelling and wording errors in my post, as I was writing whilst commuting.

She is pretty new does any one sees her, I booked for tomorrow
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:24:04 am by Bonfire1 »

hardshlong

I think this is a lady boy.Try googling the phone number  :scare:

marmiteman

Doesn't look like a lady boy to me from the photos, even when googling her number?  :unknown:

Bonfire1

Oh dear, I am shaking now, That was going through my mind, she also has adultwork profile in which she classified herself as Woman, but I knew many post op trannies always pretended to be females, I completely cancelled thanks guys

Bonfire1

This is her adultwork profile page, her face is visible here

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bonfire1

Inpatient guy like me could get any kind of nasty experience, well I called her again after hours of contemplation, she sounded very arrogant and rude on the phone but that did not put me off, I took the train from Cov to Five way station.

I called her when I arrived at New street station to make her aware that I am bloody serious and on my way, but out of the blue she could not even recognise me, Anyway for long story short, I came out from New street station and took a taxi to Her place, she is based the tall building near the roundabout, I rang her, but she was not answering, I could not stop  ringing her, I was so impatient, at least wanted to see who is this person, I think she answersd for my 30th call, She guided me through the gate, I rang her room, she opened the main gate, and I got in, but another ordeal started when the security guy asked me where the hell I am heading to, the lift  was equipped with the latest technology, everything is outside, I went straight to her flat, she opened it, and she is the same woman on her adulwork page, Her age is almost 48 to 50, she was hilariously drunk, I could smell the Alcohol from her, she was not even able to hold proper conversation, then I decided to leave.

Well I cannot tell what I have seen was a ladboy, but she was really very scary, I will advise anyone to avoid risking himself.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:56:43 am by Bonfire1 »

Offline Goodfellow

Maybe you could create a negative review?