Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At what age did you start punting  (Read 9503 times)

Offline stewthescrew

I started punting about 22 some 40 years ago, never wanted to get married and have kids I was more into motorbikes than relationships. I used to go to sauna's on a weekly basis in Sheffield and surrounding area alas they have all gone now I think. I used to enjoy spending a few hours in the sauna then a massage and sex all for about £10-£15 back in the 80s 90s. I have had a couple of long term relationships (still in one unfortunately) never stopped punting though don't get much opportunity these days I prefer massage and h/r now though I do go to local parlour that I have frequented over the past 10 years (hoping to get there tomorrow). Has anyone been punting longer?.

Offline hungrypunt

Offline webpunter

1st visit to a parlour when 19.  Many moons ago.  Was nervous as fuck.  V.hard to get the whiff of Johnsons / oily HJs out of your system.  Keep getting drawn back.  Long since lost track of the number of visits over the years.  Then there's punting & what a slippery slope that is  :lol:

Online threechilliman

31 I think. It was so crap my second punt didn't happen until I was 45!

tcm

Offline webpunter

Just noticed.  You're on 100 reviews :thumbsup:

31 I think. It was so crap my second punt didn't happen until I was 45!

tcm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I started punting about 22 some 40 years ago, never wanted to get married and have kids I was more into motorbikes than relationships. I used to go to sauna's on a weekly basis in Sheffield and surrounding area alas they have all gone now I think. I used to enjoy spending a few hours in the sauna then a massage and sex all for about £10-£15 back in the 80s 90s. I have had a couple of long term relationships (still in one unfortunately) never stopped punting though don't get much opportunity these days I prefer massage and h/r now though I do go to local parlour that I have frequented over the past 10 years (hoping to get there tomorrow). Has anyone been punting longer?.

Gets asked frequently on here. Take your pick:

A poll I started in June 2013 (remember them??)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14283.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14283.0

Also, similar topic:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81195.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9534.0

Offline Mr_Shins

My first ever was on my 23rd birthday. Then about a week before my 26th. And then from 27 onward regularly.

Back then it was cards in phone boxes and most of the women were offering dominatrix and fetish-type services, at least in the area I used to search (Marylebone, anywhere between Gloucester Place to the West, Tottenham Court Road to the east, Wigmore Street / Mortimer Street to the South, and often Gloucester Place north of Marylebone Road)

Prostitution was mostly women hanging out in the streets around Kings Cross or possibly in Soho brothels.

Offline mrdiamond77

I was 24 at the time, back in 2001.  15 years of punting and still counting.  :dance:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online threechilliman

Just noticed.  You're on 100 reviews :thumbsup:

Cheers fella. Happy to contribute.

tcm

Dellboy

I was 17 and just split up with a girlfriend.

Online stampjones

Mustve been about 19/20. Walked through blytheswood square area in glasgow in the early 80s and some woman asked me if I was looking for business. Just said no and hurried on but it stayed with me and a couple of weeks later I was back fucking some big titted bitch in a doorway. Story of my life - fall hard and fast!

Offline cueball

I'm not 100% sure but I were about 25 when I had my first punt.

Offline Home Alone

58 3/4.  Now aged 70 3/4; just passed my 12th anniversary! :dance:

Offline frankc

28 for me with a blonde page 3, Samantha Fox lookalike.

KenniLingus

When I was a student - skanky street walker . I was 22.

Offline Simmo87

19, I needed to get the whole MILF thing out my system

Online catweazle

22, now approaching my ruby (40th) punting anniversary

Offline prince2

Serious punting began when I retired at 57yrs. I had a job where I would be sacked if it was discovered that I punted. I did it a few times throughout my life before then, but I was usually disappointed with the service. First time was when aged about 30 with a street girl in Birmingham.                                                         

Offline GreyDave

:hi: 16 Soho walk up Singapore girl 20 years or so old in the 70`s O with out then bareback twice she did use the bidet in room between all for 15 plus 1 tip quid cherry popped :yahoo:  only the following week did I realise I had paid £5 more than going soho rate at the time of a tenner :thumbsup: that then started and addiction which still goes on I wish I could recharge the balls like I used to then , now :unknown: when younger the older gals Milfs in soho where particularly gppd with younger guys I think that attitude has changed now

Offline Plan R

15 - 16 on a school trip to Amsterdam (1983/84?)

Took an immense risk and sneaked off and went with a massive titted woman from the windows.
Lost my virginity to a pro$$ie. Didn't last very long as you can imagine.
If I got caught I would've got crucified by every kid in school, suspended, parents informed.
What a randy (and lucky) little fucker I must've been.

:dance:

Edit = 83/84 dates added
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:44:52 am by Plan R »

Offline notcalledchris

Offline GreyDave

15 - 16 on a school trip to Amsterdam (1983/84?)
Took an immense risk and sneaked off and went with a massive titted woman from the windows.
Lost my virginity to a pro$$ie. Didn't last very long as you can imagine.
If I got caught I would've got crucified by every kid in school, suspended, parents informed.
What a randy (and lucky) little fucker I must've been.
 :dance:
Edit = 83/84 dates added

A family friends son did that 4 years ago and caused uproar at school and home parents fretted has he caught something they really panicked I tried to calm situation by saying girls are tested and checked " what would you know"   :rolleyes:  was response  he was clear nothing but now stigma among his peers as the lad that shags prozzies best to keep this sort of thing under sight of others :hi:

Offline Moresomes

but now stigma among his peers as the lad that shags prozzies

If he'd done that at the school I went to, he'd have become a living legend overnight.

Offline GreyDave

If he'd done that at the school I went to, he'd have become a living legend overnight.

He was for about a month then the trouble is they all started judging him word got around and the group around him slowly backed off I see the parents and  the young guy has left area and now has no contact with old friend time will tell if this daft episode will impact on future relationships I have told some of my ex`s that I punted as a youngster 2 where ok about it I keep stum now as apart from here people judge :hi:

KenniLingus

Offline Horizontal pleasures

21 with a lady somewhat older than myself, a plump Jewish aunty figure, she took me in hand and then inside her and gave me the confidence I needed so I saw her a few times, a flat near London's theatres.

I have always hoped to meet someone like her again so anyone who can tell me where to find a Jewish lady for a punt please do before I retire.

Offline kenny

1st year at uni back in 90s. My rich Arab mate took me and another lad because he didn't want to go on his own into a parlour down the road from our accommodation. I didn't even know where we were going until we were inside.  He paid up for all 3 of us.  Went into the room with an absolutely banging English blonde stunner. Oh, the memories.

Offline Sedition

I was about 29/30, and it was on the rue st Denis in Paris where I lived for a while.
No idea what it's like there now , but 30 years ago the whores started at the southern end and got progressively better looking (and pricier) as you went north.
I wandered up and down and finally went for one right at the top.
She was quite a stunner in a whorish sort of way. I might have told her in my crappy French that it was my first time with a prossi . She was great, fucked me all ways because " she loved English men"...after she'd trousered the 1000 francs of course.
Happy days

Offline GreyDave

I wandered up and down and finally went for one right at the top.
She was quite a stunner in a whorish sort of way. I might have told her in my crappy French that it was my first time with a prossi . She was great, fucked me all ways because " she loved English men"...after she'd trousered the 1000 francs of course.

So would that be 10franc to £1...100 quid then was a lot :scare: not surprised you remember Paris

Offline Thecheatinghusband

19. As soon as I passed my driving test

Offline smiths

14, many decades ago now.

Offline Bob26

27 - nearly 30 years ago now.

A gorgeous big titted beauty in a "neon" bikini in an Amsterdam window. She could tell it was my first time and she made it a great experience. A true pro!  :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

My first punt was only 2 years ago, I was 43.

Fortunately, I'd discovered both this site and AW first so had the information at hand to make a wise selection. The WG was fantastic but I was so nervous and worked up, I couldn't perform. Labelling the experience as a waste of money, I never punted again till summer this year.

Offline Home Alone

My first punt was only 2 years ago, I was 43.

Fortunately, I'd discovered both this site and AW first so had the information at hand to make a wise selection. The WG was fantastic but I was so nervous and worked up, I couldn't perform.

Labelling the experience as a waste of money, I never punted again till summer this year.

And do you still see it as such, A C?

Offline Dibble

18. Was about 1989.

Crap (and quick!) Covered hj from a hooker in Brighton; after I pretended to be I'll to get off work.

Was shit!! Took another 4 years before I ventured again: various Mancunian streetwalkers.

Happy mammories.

Online YorkshireLad

18. A friend's older brother found out I was a virgin & took me down to the local red light district..I went back a few times but it became too risky with police, cctv etc. Wasn't until years later that I discovered that girls actually worked from apartments(& they were actually pretty attractive compared to the street girls) & have been hooked ever since.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:31:55 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline AgedCases

And do you still see it as such, A C?

After several punts over the last five months, I'd have to say I'm enjoying it (or starting to). I think for me it's just a case of acquiring a regular (or two) and hoping it gets better as we build a rapport.

Offline twwb

23 (this year). Originally intended to just see older women, like 40+, as I have a thing for milfs and don't see myself having any chance shagging any in normal life. Wanted to see if the reality lived up to the fantasy I guess. Quite liked it so now branching out to all ages even though I rarely get the chance to punt (still only had 2)!

Offline sub_marine

22 when I had a WG stay the night, got OWO but didnt shag her as I was still a virgin and wanted to save it for a civvy

34 started visiting Pro-Dommes

36 switched to AW girls who also do a bit of dom as the Pro-Dommes were no longer available in the area

Offline Jock D

18...a one off on a trip to London.

26...when I next had a try...& 26 years on I'm still addicted. :)