Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissOlivia19 - Birmingham centre outcall  (Read 2104 times)

11 review(s) for MissOlivia20 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dickdastardly14

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Encouraged by the recent reviews on here ( thanks guys ) I arranged to see Olivia yesterday.

Communications were good ( but she kept calling me babe or hun, which I dislike ) and she arrived 10 minutes late due to the German Market traffic ( which wasn't a problem as she stayed longer to make up for it ! ).

Obviously the girl in the pictures and description on aw is very accurate. She is very slim ( very, very, very slim ) and my first thought was that I might break her in two ( I needn't have worried ). Has a pretty face wth little or no make up as others have said "the girl next door" look. Everything in proportion, small breasts with lovely sticky out nipples and a lovely curvey bum.

Started with FK ( I thought she was trying to suck my tonsils out - incredable experiance ), then undressed each other, RO which she certainly seemed to enjoy judging by the colour of her cheeks, neck and breastbone, then oral on me. I really don't remember receiving a better blowjob - looking up at me while she took all of my cock down her throat and letting me gently dictate the pace with my hands on the back of her head. On to the bed, her legs on my shoulders for nice deep penetration and then took a good pounding from me in mish. Pussy was very tight and I filled the condom all too quickly.

She tidied me up then we lay on the bed talking, kissing and stroking each other. Her English is very good and she is lovely just to talk to. She was willing for another bout but unfortunately I'm a one pop guy ( age related ).

She's off to Poland for Xmas but back in early 2017.

My last punt of the year and I couldn't have had a better one. Definately the best of the year and in all honesty I don't remember a better one ever ! Every wg offers gfe but Olivia really delivers. Fantastic young woman and highly recommended,
but please don't all rush at once to book - I want to see her again in January myself !  :yahoo:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Dick. Says on her profile last 2 days this year. I wanted to book her for this Thursday. But I presume Wednesday is her last day? Is this correct?

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:11:06 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline xandyx

Thanks for the review mate,good to hear she is back in January she is on my HL will get round to seeing her sometime in the new year.
Thanks Andy.

Offline dickdastardly14

Reply to Littlefoot

Yes, she told me she was flying to Warsaw on Thursday. Wasn't specific about when in January she'll be back.

Ming

She told me this was her last week, pleased to hear she will be back in January (hope Ania will be too?), she's a solid enjoyable GFE.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

Albion10

I saw her today. She was phenomenal, best punt of the year. Very friendly , lovely looking and great skills. Thanks to Ming for the review. It does make me think of all the bad punts I've had though. She has set the bar high and I'm going to be very picky from now on.

Offline Jawbreak

Yes, she told me she was flying to Warsaw on Thursday. Wasn't specific about when in January she'll be back.

she has been on my must see list for a while, but got side tracked.
Will deffo see when she is back in the UK in the new year, as she is getting a lot of attention an I feel like im missing out hehehe  :D

thanks for the review  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline kenny

Thanks for the review OP. Sounds just like my experience with her. She's a goodun. 

Offline kenny

She told me this was her last week, pleased to hear she will be back in January (hope Ania will be too?), she's a solid enjoyable GFE.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

I really hope Ania will return. She is (was before her profile went down) on the top of my list to see in the new year!

Offline Juankerr

I really hope Ania will return.
+1

Ania was a little slimmer than I usually tend to go for but she has got a very sexy figure and I really enjoyed my meet with her, hopefully she will be back in the new year as she suggested to me but we'll have to wait and see.

Offline fitasfuck

She sounds like one not to miss. Thanks all. Certainly going right up my hotlist.

Offline dboy74

Sadly I did not get to see Olivia on her return to Brum.

Hopefully she returns in the New Year.

Offline azrael

Hiya dd14, the "babe" & "hun" thing over the phone is the maid. Glad you had a good time though :hi: